2019-04-19 19:09:00

2nd warning? what did i fucking tell you? leave me alone! and some of you moderator's are so heartless, no wonder some people go crazy. and as for everyone else, i'm warning you, no one better carry on at me for i've just about had enough. continue to make people feel as if they are beeing tricked, spam  there email accounts, say things that they think are going to be happening and when there not, and over all, if i seriously get another warning, or if i find you getting at me again, i'll insure something else get's done. so you have a 2nd chance to leave me alone! ok? make sure you actually listen this time.

if something you planned goes wrong, don't look back, just carry on.

2019-04-19 19:14:27 (edited by Mitch 2019-04-19 19:17:06)

Dude, that's not helping your case. Idle threats with not much backing it up  making it worse, as it shows that you aren't willing to either admit that you have alts (which you aren't denying, but aren't confirming), or outright saying that they are just different accounts. The sueden change in personality in the writing style could even be used as evidence against you, and you will probably be banned, as you have two warnings now. 
Jayde and the mod team, I want to commend you for how you've acted recently. I believe that as of right now, you all have professionally addressed situations, rather than being emotionally charged. For that, good job.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-04-19 19:16:22

Pretty flagrant abuse there man, also, it could be argued, though on a somewhat tenuous basis, that you did just there, incriminate yourself.

@mods, Could you guys update the disciplinary topic with those warnings, also may be others on there, that is, if you still want to continue on with that.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-04-19 19:37:49

@26, you'll... ensure... something else gets done? Like what? You'll hack the AG.NET forum? Yeah, good luck with that. You'll spam the forum with useless topics like this one? Much easier to do but again, good luck with that. You'llattempt to break the encryption that secures the site ovr HTTPS? Yep... no way. You'll disclose PMs that people have sent to you? Perfectly OK!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-04-19 20:33:56

I just want to point out, for future reference, that just because two users have the same ip, doesn’t always mean they’re the same person. I mean it’s pretty obvious for this guy but still. For example, for quite a lot of time i go to a boarding school, so my ip is the same as about 3 other users on here when i’m not connected to vpn.

2019-04-19 20:44:50 (edited by mazen 2019-04-19 20:45:20)

Lol, give him a Third worning plz big_smile.
Jk

2019-04-19 21:09:42

could even be different IPs. I've discovered people like to use betternet because they have to do none of the work and they think they're clever, but betternet goes through amazon web services, and if you look them up on whois, they are shown as something like better server solutions.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-04-20 14:49:54

why is everyone ganging up on this guy? maybe he's saying the truth and he doesn't have multiple accounts? many people have similur writing style why would he make multiple accounts unless he's banned from all of them? what's the point?

2019-04-20 15:09:28

alireza, look at the posts of those other accounts slender mentioned. It's kind of obvious, and this guy's defencive reaction doesn't really help his case. I mean, if he didn't have multiple accounts he'd have nothing to fear, right?

2019-04-20 15:19:27

@26:
It appears you still don't know how things work around here. If you break the rules, which you clearly have, multiple times, you get warned by the moderators, and no amount of empty threats and insults can change that. So next time you decide to break the rules again, remember that. Now have a nice day and don't break the rules again.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-04-20 21:15:47

And for the post every last one of you knew was coming, literally.
moderation:
I'm gonna go ahead and hand out a permanent ban to crazygamer, or is that jericroda, or is that ingrid, or is that carl, or is that camran?

First, thread necromancy. As Jayde said, it's totally okay if you bring a thread back from the dead assuming of course your point is still completely relevant, fruitful and useful overall. When in doubt it might be better to create a new topic. Just so happens that crazygamer aka four other friend's replies fail to fit this criteria. I mean honestly, the threads brought back were on the other end of general game discussion entirely. The only way you could have brought both back, consecutively I mean, is by going on a trip to AgNet's past and purposly doing so. After being handed a caution, you continue on, seemingly oblivious. Next comes a warning and here we are.

Second, multiple accounts. Quite blatant rule evasion. Normally I'd be rather wary of instantly jumping to such a conclusion. After all, IP addresses simply aren't the most reliable means of verification given that certain locations can have hundreds of devices on one subnet, all sharing the same IPv4 address. The possibility grows when you consider specialized education, blind schools and the like. If you have a look at these accounts, you'll see quite a few similarities the least of which being typing and writing style. Look and read closely. Word choice, grammar and capitalization are important. Although I have been called a grammar nazi a time or two so who knows.

Third, after receiving a warning, it would be smart to either get to the bottom of the issue or calmly outline the reasons behind your disapproval. Instead, you proceed to launch multiple unwarranted personal attacks. After being banned for what was it, hmm, give me a second. Ruffling through papers here... Umm... Oh yeah yeah I got it. Personal attacks. If your anything more than a troll, I think I can speak for almost everyone when I say we have our doubts, I'd suggest you don't lose sight of your point behind  our here topic. If you're, taking advice from everyone to improve, the method employed right now isn't at all working. If anything you gave me a laugh so thanks for that.

Sincerely,
you heartless what you so called helper

p.s. sorry for making some of you guys go crazy. I simply can't help it. Guilty pleasure.

2019-04-20 21:18:44

Meh, what's done is done.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-04-21 02:06:10

Nicely done Carter, and goodbye troll.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-04-21 14:04:43

I'd also like to weigh in here and say that there were seven posts on the mod list as part of a thread, and it was unanimous. Both me and Arqmeister, who is also an admin, agreed with the decision. Liam and Jayde as well. Carter offered to make the post.

2019-04-21 15:42:47

postter is band. Why this topic is alived?

Yours kindly

2019-04-22 01:52:14

thumbs up for carter, a very good decition made there. wow, he actually was a crazy gamer! smile