2019-04-14 09:29:09 (edited by Krantikari 2019-04-14 09:32:28)

Hi how can I install this extension in chrome?
I tried to install by turning the developer mode on but after I have added the unpacked extension it shows a errors button.
is this the right way of installing the extension?
   क्रांतिकारी

thanks and regards.
Krantikari
visit my Youtube channel for technical related stuff

2019-04-14 12:51:38

oh thanks! it is great great great greatfull!

Yours kindly

2019-04-14 20:01:07

Hello,
I am so, so glad you had come up with this, and I love the fact that it's open-source so that other peple who are interested in it from a technical standpoint can fiddle with it and kkeep it going. I always hated it when things like WebVisum, Solona, CaptchaBeGone get started, run for a little while, then go completely dark. These things have been short-lived, with WebVisum probably being the longest to survive before it, too, vanished.
I immediately went to the PassPort Application Status page because I remember there being a CAPTCHA there. And, as a blind and hard-of-hearing person, I have struggled to do this independently to the point I needed help from an Aira agent. I sometimes downloaded or recorded the audio with Stereo Mix, then shifted the pitch down until I could hear the high frequencies well enough.
Will this work with captchas that say things like, select all images with... a certain object?

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2019-04-16 01:09:03

@oliver.edholm
I'm amazed at the results I've achieved, both with extension and Addon. Congratulations, great work!
He is surely offering great help to the blind of the whole world.
I'll contact you by email to exchange some ideas.
Thanks!

2019-04-16 15:07:17

thanks a lot you are awesome add on work great and help me dealing with captcha quite easier
it seem solve google service only correct me if i'm wrong because i can't use for solving math question i open text box tried control plus shift plus 6 didn't work
about google itself i found 1 website that add on can't proceed it
https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo
try it you still see captcha letter on the text box but you can't check the box for verify
i don't know if it google ignore or add on can't automated process
if happen from add on i hope will fixing soon

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-04-16 15:59:58

@30
Here it worked for me, the problem certainly is not in the extension.
When you submit the form, even with the captcha resolved, it returns to the page with a new captcha, without any message.
The shortcut is not control + shift + 6 and yes control + shift + 5.
Yesterday I tested with a website here from Brazil (receita federal) that uses the same type of captcha and worked perfectly.

2019-04-16 19:57:11

Hey hey!
I tryed to create an account on steam using this nice tool. But it didnt work. Am i doing anything wrong?

2019-04-17 02:48:26

@31 thanks I didn't notice this so I don't know
but wait on their website it said control plus shift plus 6 here is the message:
On some sort of captchas, this extension automatically solves them for you. On the captchas that don't get solved automatically, select the captcha input field and press Ctrl+Shift+6.
so why is 5 instead of 6 from their website?

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-04-21 04:58:01

How to dismiss Chrome developer extensions completely? It's really annoy me whenever I open up Chrome.

2019-04-21 05:08:35

I just tried this and it worked brilliantly. The captcha wasn't even enter the character variety, it was solve this math equation, which I could not successfully OCR. I had my doubts on that one but it worked first try.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-04-21 06:31:55

Hay,

WTF happened to the firefox version of the addon?

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2019-04-21 06:50:30

I just checked the site, and it does appear to have been removed.

I could never get it to work.

2019-05-31 13:08:26

Hey all,
The extension stopped working on chrome for some reason.
When i try to solve captcha, above the field appears the following line:
Account has zero or negative balance
Is anyone else having this issue?

2019-05-31 21:23:17

Oo, I wonder if it was using an API and it had so many free requests or something that ran out?

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-06-01 01:03:38

Doesn’t work when trying to sign up to payoneer

Pics or it didn’t happen

2019-06-01 04:06:51

@38, yes. I think it's probably something like what @39 described.
I wonder how this will be handled. I haven't gotten a chance to see this thing in action.

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2019-06-02 17:49:06

I actually got the firefox version to work (with a really complecated captcha that had to be solved backwards, which I doubted would work to begin with).

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2019-06-02 21:34:10

This is kind of disappointing for this to stop working. I mean, I would have donated if I knew it relied on an API to function. I get that it is expensive to keep renewing it, or buy a plan or something, but it could have been put out saying hey, this is just a concept, and when the free use of the API runs out, then it runs out, etc.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-06-04 04:37:08

yeah, I would have happily donated as well. When I go to a page containing a captcha now, an audio message plays which says, "something went wrong, please try solving captcha again in a few minutes" or something similar.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-06-04 13:21:24

I don't think it should automatically solve a captcha to begin with. Many news sites for example have a comments form with a captcha, while most times you do not even want to comment, the addon automatically starts solving a captcha and thus making a lot of unnecessary requests.

2019-06-04 15:12:06

so for the time being, does anyone have the webvism addon?
I tried downloading it but it says "the addon you are trying to download is corrupt"

Pics or it didn’t happen

2019-06-04 19:04:20

@45, I completely agree, I knew that was a bad idea from the start. I've been checking the mailing lists where this was first announced, but no one else seems to have brought it up there, which is kind of strange.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-08-14 02:08:49

I'm not sure how many of you guys follow the main email lists for screen readers, but I thought I'd post in here since no one else has.

Several days ago, the author of this add-on posted something on several lists to the effect that, given the fact that the extension was being abused, he was going to start charging $10 a month for it. Now, I said, and I believe quite a few others did as well, that paying for it wouldn't be an issue. However, a bunch of people railed against that price point, and I honestly can't say I blame them. That really is an exorbitant fee for solving the occasional captcha. Let's face it, the advent of Recaptcha has made it so that I might have to solve an inaccessible one, oh, maybe once every few months. I don't even encounter captchas that much in my daily browsing, never mind ones I can't solve. So, I hope he rethinks his pricing model, perhaps making it a pay as you go service, or doing something like Rumola does where you can grab a set number of credits for a very small fee.

2019-08-16 23:38:02

How do I buy it?

Pics or it didn’t happen

2019-08-17 21:35:29

You have to contact him, I believe his email address is somewhere in this thread.