2019-04-19 02:07:37 (edited by boy 2019-04-19 02:10:18)

For people who don't know, this is a text RPG made by 横田. I managed to find a working link to this, and have just started playing it, but the thing is, how in the bleep do you actually get out of the first town? I tried both roads, which both lead to dead ends, and the secret parking lot says I don't have the necessary items or something. If someone has played this, how do you get past this part of the game? Here's a download link to it for people who want to check it out.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/us9bzyp4sapij … A.zip?dl=0
To start the game, run play and switch to your Japanese keyboard if necessary. It's in Japanese, but JGT should be able to translate it.
One thing I do know is that to get yourself on to the roads ware you can get some weird seens and fight, the answer to the first question is slope and intercept (first option) and the second question is rain (third option).

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-04-19 03:34:44

I think the game is bugged and can't be completed. That's my theory anyway.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-04-19 03:57:38

Have you tried it yet? I think I remember seeing something on the developer's website written by some other Japanese players saying that they beat the game, and I once got to a part in it ware their was a switch that you could press, then you warped back to your house and were able to look at some news on a TV or something similar. Unless maybe this is an older version that's incomplete? Even if it is, how could MM from Galaxy Laboratory create a train simulator about the game with all the places in it if the game wasn't complete? He created 2 train simulators, one called Dreamy Train that's payed and one that's free. That page is ware I got the actual game, off of ware you can find the train simulator for it. If the game really is incomplete, oh well. The developer's website is completely down now, not just the games page. That means that no one can get any of his games, so I'd recommend people who want the game to get it now, because if I lose it and it disappears from MM's site, it's gone.

2019-04-19 13:19:20

You need to die to go to the next town. It doesn't make sence, but that's how the game works. Only the developer knows why it's made so.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-04-19 13:31:43

Do you mean have all my characters in the game die? Also, another thing, is their a place ware I can buy weapons and armor to equip or is that in the next town?

2019-04-19 13:42:07 (edited by nyanchan 2019-04-19 13:42:45)

Yes, exactly. I don't remember shop details or step-by-step directions. Sorry. The last time I played it was about 12 years ago.

2019-04-19 14:06:27 (edited by boy 2019-04-19 14:07:53)

I don't need any of that now, I just made it and man, I need to level up or something because that boss is really, hard. It's the boss ware the examiner says that he or she is bringing out an animal that has 30 HP, 10 defense and magic doesn't work. About shops, another thing that doesn't make sense. The toy shop in the first town, that sells equipment. I'm now beginning to wonder how that other game he made works, if it's the same system as this one. And for new players, the answer to the math problem in the test area is 11 16 20 or something. Last option, and the numbers are in Japanese. That's, why it's good I know the language!

2019-04-19 14:33:45 (edited by nyanchan 2019-04-19 14:38:16)

Without doubt, the game is one of the most weird text games in the world. The Japanese word "hachamecha" implies that. Literally, when you find something that does not make sence in this game, you mustn't wonder "why is this blah blah blah... like that?". You must not. Because no one has the answer. lol!

2019-04-19 15:33:14

Accept the developer, since he made the game. Speaking of him and his games, is that other game he made (The Unded Lecaiaerd Sistert) or something weird as well like this game?

2019-04-28 04:17:21

Sorry for double posting, but I just found something interesting. Yamizin from Bokurano Daibouken is in this game! And judging by the places and BGM in the sound folder, I'm guessing Yokotanku is as well.