2019-04-16 06:50:21

I remember last year someone was suppose to be working on a complete walkthrough for A Hero's Call. Do anyone know what is up with this?

2019-04-16 22:47:43

I don't know, but here is a play through.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2019-04-17 02:24:01

My thoughts exactly.
A game as complex as AHC needs a complete walkthrough, packed with all the good old hints, guides and strategies we players love that get us our 100% completion smile

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-04-17 03:19:16

I  remember someone saying they would do one if there was enough interest but there was never any concrete "This is for sure happening" as far as a created walkthrough was concerned.

2019-04-17 16:00:14

I did, but in Japanese.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-04-17 16:11:06

@CW, didn't know that playthrough existed. Thanks for the link!

2019-04-17 19:31:25

I think we've been pitched a ninnyball with regards to the walkthrough. I say that because I've seen several messages spanning 2 or 3 threads and to no avail. And, I mean, no one is required or obligated to provide a walkthrough, but it would be nice to see if only to refer to for the sake of completing all the quests and getting all the items and such. It's been ages since I played this game and am having a hard time remembering where everything is. And usually, aimless wandering and walking around in circles leads to unintentional grinding. I'm at level 65 now and am starting to outpace the things I'm fighting. Only if the whole party is completely debuffed is there a chance that I might lose. The equipment I'm wearing probably contributes to that quite a bit though as well. Another benefit to wandering aimlessly and walking around in circles I guess.

2019-04-17 19:54:10

I lost my save do to a drive failure, so having a walkthrough would have been good for going through the game again.

2019-04-18 06:50:56

So apparently, the playthrough archived folder was Liam's livestream

2019-04-18 13:34:28

You would be correct there. I figure that the audio was the most important part of it. Should had said earlier.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2019-04-18 16:22:25

If I am not mistaking. Liam's walkthrough don't show how to complete all of the quest even the hidden ones.

2019-04-19 01:59:28

That is also correct. If my memory serves me correct, it is just enough to finish the main plot if not a bit more. Awhile back, I pretty much finished all of the quests with very little problem. From what I recall, most if not all of the quests made some kind of sense. Of course, my first play through was as a warrior. At that time, that house near the fountain (the one with the library and weapons show cases and the like) seemed big.

DropBox Referral