2019-03-25 23:28:49

@Nuno69, I've sent you an EMail.

Well, just my electronic part, if you need it. If you like my posts, thumbs up to me. I'm just happy for being here! Oh yeah yeah.

Thumbs up

2019-03-26 13:17:21

Wow! this screen reader performs faster than an other I've have been using, but don't know the name of.
I have a question: Despite I don't speak neither write chinese but I can translate it, on the help & feedback section of the screen reader there's 2 qq groups: one is private while the second gives me a question. I want to colavorate with them, in case I have problems with the reader. I have been showing to some of my Friends and they liked it. Don't know what the latest versión is, but I'm gonna enjoy it when is fully translated, I mean sorted, so I could translate into spanish. Is the translation going? I really miss this screen reader in a while, since I use Talkback all the time.
@Nuno69, Did you saw the eMail I've sent you kind of yesterday?
Thanks and sorry if I was gonna annoy you, but I have university for 3 hours.

Well, just my electronic part, if you need it. If you like my posts, thumbs up to me. I'm just happy for being here! Oh yeah yeah.

Thumbs up

2019-03-30 14:35:49

@Nuno69, I've sent you 2 emails regarding Commentary Screen Reader.
Wow, this program looks so amazing in regards to other applications I've been using for so long.

Thumbs up

2019-04-04 16:48:15

@Nuno69, I'm trying to add the developer to my QQ contacts to give me the translation files, but when I add it it appears a verification code. I don't know what the answer is so maybee some help shall be needed.
BTW I'm on the QQ group.

Thumbs up

2019-04-05 11:33:45

I feel like this project is dead now.
No updates, no information, complete radio silence.
It's a shame, really. It had promice.

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

Thumbs up

2019-04-05 11:42:24

The project isn't dead in China. Translation updates are few and far between.. because people are busy with multiple projects, not to mention personal lives. smile

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2019-04-05 12:12:48

Hello!
The project is not dead, I just don't have time to put the translation together.

Raduvay se, raduvay
Raduvay se domaki ne
Kolko liste po gorach
Tolko zdrave na taz kyshcha

2019-04-05 12:25:46

Hi,
As @assault_freak and @Nuno69 said, the Project isn't dead. I'm following the QQ group.

Thumbs up

2019-04-09 06:59:59

@Nuno69, I've sent you an email with an attached file. That's the Spanish translation for the reader.

Thumbs up

2019-04-10 18:25:16

@Nuno69, Did you saw the 2 eMalis I've writed?

Thumbs up

2019-04-17 11:55:38

Hey!
I have a bunch to report here, as the work speed has Sky Rocketed, thanks to my radio presentation of the Commentary Screenreader in the polish biggest radio station for the blind!
First of all, we have a new version (2.0.190416.2) which is on a good way to being fully translated in to english.
The translation has some flaws here and there, but these will be fixed sooner than later/
In order to download the link you can go to
https://nuno-software.pl/cloud/index.ph … fygfBo3dEE
The second info is that you can join the Commentary Screenreader's official WHat's app group. As the developer doesn't speak english I will be translating everything related to him. You can buy the screenreader directly in the group. In order to join the group you can go to:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/BgLbrGKmvQ2LmNVO0VmonW
If you want to contact me directly, you can use the E-Mail
[email protected]
or What's app which is a prefered method: +48535091999.
Thanks for reading and I wish you good luck in the commentary journey!

Raduvay se, raduvay
Raduvay se domaki ne
Kolko liste po gorach
Tolko zdrave na taz kyshcha

2019-04-17 14:53:31

Wow, greet update nuno! Iwill contact you and Will download the update

Thumbs up