2019-04-13 18:22:37 (edited by Mohammed-mufleh 2019-04-17 06:16:55)

Hi there, i was wandering is it posseable to play with custum Vehicles on the molteplayer mode of top speed 3? The problem is they do not show up in the list, just the standered ones show up.

2019-04-13 18:30:02

Hi, short answer, no, it is not possible, only custom tracks can be used, but not vehicles.

2019-04-13 21:06:16

no

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-04-13 23:15:58

And for a good reason too. As the FAQ states, since custom cars can be as powerful as you want them to be, you could make your own super car and win every race.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2019-04-13 23:48:36

I disagree with that though. I don't like that they just decided for everybody not to allow it. I could certainly see their reasons, but it's for us to decide. So, the better course of action I think would have been to create an option under race settings, default it to off, which says something about allow custom vehicles in multiplayer. If you host, that setting gets applied. But, if me and a few people want to have fun and we know the things are imbalanced, that's our choice.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-04-14 00:14:08

Agreed with #5.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-04-14 00:15:58

I agree with the last post, although I could never seem to get online play to work with that particular game anyway. It always crashed before it would connect.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-04-14 01:41:36

I play online every week without issue.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-04-14 10:26:27

Mine works here no problem as well. Also, while I agree with post 5, it's not like custom tracks. You'd want all participants to have the sound files and all that, which again,  should be easy enough to arrange. Custom would just add to the fun if you ask me.

2019-04-14 10:43:23

yeah not difficult, just here's cars, you wanna play on my server, here's cars, put them in vehicles folder and you good to go home slice. ALso invalid entry on blank thingie, oo all nice and fancy, how long that been around huh?

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-04-14 12:45:10

i agreed 5 and also i don't have any problems for play it online.
I'm sad cause this game discontinued devs was can do better for this game but,

Yours kindly

2019-04-17 03:29:16

i'l actualy say; no; because the player doesnt have the sound for it; and it will lag alot; and so I wil say no
best regards mike

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-04-18 21:41:54

It's honestly been a few years since I tried to connect, let alone play Top Speed at all, so it's possible that it works now. I should try again at some point, although I was never very good at it.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-04-18 21:47:59

Custom vehicles don't work online, wish they did. I play it every week at least once at a minimum. Being among good drivers is making me better, but I still have a long way to go.

End racism
End division
Become united