2019-04-17 00:33:31 (edited by audioracer 2019-04-17 01:05:41)

Hey everyone. SO I am enjoying the game so much that I dove into the customization factor of this game. And one of the things I have been playing with is music. So for me, I have a song that I use that three of my friends who live in New Jersey made together. So I use that for when I am flying over New Jersey. But I have another song that when you are flying over a certain county, it plays. I know how to set all that up, but as far as removing that part and having it play the main song I have set for New Jersey including that county (Which is Hudson County,) I cannot do it. Removing the song out of the "Countries2" Folder causes the game to play absolutely nothing. No Music and no ambiance. What am I supposed to do? Please help.

Update:
Nevermind! I just figured it out. You have to go into Eurofly\data\Geonames and look for the file called: Music.dat. There is where you will see the secondary objects with music if you have set that up with the walking through map feature. If you delete that file, it will clear all that out for you. Of Course you can go and edit the file if you want.
So I know this answers my own question, but I hope that this helps someone out there who may want to try this out.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.