2019-03-12 23:45:59

@mahdi still  ali and reza both have a meaning.

2019-03-13 01:35:57 (edited by TheBlindSaiyan 2019-03-13 01:38:33)

Well I chose the name TheBlindSaiyan, as I am a fan of the Japanese Anime Dragon Ball, and there is a really powerful warrior race known as the Saiyans, and I consider myself the 1 and only blind saiyan ahahaha

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-03-13 09:34:53

my name rorygames actually originated back in 2017, when  I used to be rorygames productions, but then I changed it to wild blind tech, but I still like rorygames. rory, is my real name, combined with games since that's what I make.

2019-03-13 09:41:07

On Twitter I'm actually known as TheCool_gamer, or @thecoolgamer4 and I actually wanted to call myself TheCoolgamer on here, but then I accidentily typed coll instead of cool, but I thought, who cares? sounds cool anywy. So in most games I'm known as TheColgamer, but in others as FluffyMaster23 or Fluffy23.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2019-03-13 13:03:55

Hi,
Well, Julian is my real Name and since I am an audiogamer, I thought of this Name.
I might come up with a cooler Name in the future.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-03-13 13:59:20

My name came from Harry Potter, i'm still a big fan of it but i was hardly into it when i registered. And ya know who owns all the hallows, is the master of death. And that i liked a lot so i registered with that one big_smile

2019-03-13 14:05:23

my actual name is Prateek, which means symble or emblum.
I use my name as pool socially, because I find it cool.
in the month of march 2018, I watched deadpool, and I liked the character so much,
when I was creating account on red spot, I decided to use the name as deadpool, but, the name was already taken.
so, I broke the word and used my name as pool.
from that day, I decided to use this name as my nick name.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2019-03-13 15:26:39

My name comes from 3 years ago when I had to create an account on a site which required to click on some images in order to get verified, so I asked a good friend of mine to create me one.
When she started to do it, she asked me for a nickname and I didn't come up with anything and I said she could choose and she chosen Angel, which is really sweet and I think at my friend when I use it.
I was known as Angel Productions, the producer of nothing at the begining, but I shortenned it and I made combinations from it, I don't really remember.
Now I use it simple, Angel or if I have to type a number I type 69 or 2906, don't know why the last one though.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-04-16 03:10:30

I created my account when I was much younger, and liked using the name "boy" because I thought it was funny or something, and I'm, a boy. On other accounts, I'm known as "Aerobics" because of my huge love for step aerobics and working out. If people played the old beta of The Blank Game 2 Pine Attack, they'd know that since I put one or 2 of the workouts I do and made my instructor into a super overpowered character.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-04-16 06:43:17

I am named after a calico kitten I had back in 1996.
She only lived a few months, because the vet said her mother was probably malnourished during the pregnancy.
It broke my heart, but I chose this name to remember her in a happy way.

2019-04-16 17:01:09

Hi!
My real name is Miguel Angel, but most people in forums and in real life call me Mike. Makiocento though doesn't have anything in relation to it. It was the name of my company, the one who fell down because I wasn't dedicating all the time to it. I'm actually willing to change it, but I do not know how to do so.
I'm also found like Morat, because it's my favorite band. It's in spanish but you could surely hear how it sounds and tell me what you think, and also Kitoshi yoshimatsu. The first thing, kitoshi, is the name. Ki means tree in japanese, and toshi theoretically means huge or rupture. And yoshimatsu is one thing that a name randomizer threw back to me. Then I just combined it and it sounded cool, so I thought ñeh hahahaha.
Take care.
Mike.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2019-04-16 17:49:07

so here my  name is Giorgi Elbaqidze whitch is my name and surname, but in audio games, my name is gamer2004.
Why gamer2004? cause i love gaming, and i was boarn at 2004.

Yours kindly

2019-04-16 21:22:52

Lucas is my first name, 18 is a day, 5 is a month, and 3 is a year (2003). May 18, 2003 is my birthday.