2019-04-16 03:20:36 (edited by an idiot 2019-04-16 10:41:41)

Getting ready to record in QuickTime my iPhone audio directly through lightning port. As the voiceover cursor travels towards where the volume knob should be, I see a message. A message, which I have come to hate. QuickTime is not authorized to use the microphone. And yet, after checking the microphone settings in privacy,  and looking online, there should most certainly be a list of apps which have requested access to my microphone. However, for me, there is not. Just the lock button, and nothing else.  Anything I can do to fix this issue? I will pay anyone who answers this question in the next two hours with $100,000.

changing my signiture for the change your signiture chalange

Thumbs up

2019-04-16 07:51:52

Just to clarify: YOu have looked in the iPhones settings, right? then it's weird.
Are you using a lightning cable from Apple? Some cables from other companies gets blocked sometimes for whatever reason.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2019-04-16 10:42:31

It has nothing to do with that I don’t think. It said QuickTime is an authorized to use the microphone.

changing my signiture for the change your signiture chalange

Thumbs up