2019-04-15 04:08:00

Greetings Audio Gamers!

If you're in to podcasts like myself, you'll probably like the below invitation!

This app pays you to listen to podcasts: https://i.podcoin.com/invite?id=Trentavp
Join and we both get 150 Podcoin. Use invite code Trentavp

Sounds crazy to ya, doesn't it? It's quite simple actually...
The more minutes of a podcast ya listen to, the more coin ya get for rewards!
From Starbux gift cards to Google Play gift cards to even
helping out the environment, you get rewarded for listening to your favorite stars in the podcasting world!

Still not convinced? Jump on over to
http://podcoin.com
, and read their FAQ!

By the way, both their iOS and Android apps are very accessible, though if you're a VoiceOver user, here's two tips I've learned (unless they've updated things since ya last seen this thread):

1. When ya find the podcast episode ya wish to listen to, the "first" Details button is for "downloading" the episode, while the "second" Details button is for "playing" the episode.
2. When you are in the "Rewards" section (where the tab is noted by the amount of "PodCoin" you have, "double-tap and hold" on the reward you'd like more info on, which also includes how many PodCoins ya need in order to obtain the reward ya want.

And with that, farewell and enjoy!

2019-04-15 15:59:29

sounds intresting.
i might give it a go.

Have a lovely day.

2019-04-15 18:09:40

you could probably just let the podcast play on volume 0 and watch the money pile up. sounds awesome.

2019-04-15 19:45:53

sounds too good to be true. There must be a catch. What are any down sides?

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-04-15 19:53:51

@4, I was going to ask that. When I saw the title of the post (podcoin), just that one word, I thought it was a new cryptocurrency.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-04-16 00:32:33 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-04-16 00:33:07)

It said on a review that 10 minutes  listening to a podcast would get you one pod coin. Something like 2500 pod coins get you two dollars. There are reviews on websites that can elaborate more. There is actually a very wide selection of podcasts available from what I hear. But I think you need to know how much it will take to get 2 dollars.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-04-16 02:00:34

Hmmm. I'm not sure how I feel about this, it seems a bit sketchy to me. I do love podcasts, and if they have good ones I'd be down for that, but I don't get the point. I mean, what would be in it for the podcasters themselves to have their shows listed here? Wouldn't they be losing money? Considering how hard most of them push for ad revenue, this actually seems like it might hurt them, and I wouldn't be OK with that.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-04-16 02:04:14

Yeah. It seems too good to be true. I'm taking this with a large bin of salt.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-04-16 02:47:08

It's said that podcasters who sign up actually get commissions themselves when people listen to said podcasts. Actually, the thing to remember is that this is not a get-rich-quick scheme, if fact it's the exact and total opposite. 2500 coins takes a really, really, really long time to get.

2019-04-16 02:49:42

200 hours of listening I hear. Not for me to spend the time. At first, I thought it said 2 hours, I was happy as hell.

2019-04-16 08:15:07

No problem for me, I do not do it for money anyway, I like the podcasts and if I get money, that is a plus for me.
I have 268 podcoins already.
Btw, try readcoin, that is the same but for reading, that one should be neat too, I do not have space on my phone so I can not install it, but I will try to free up some later and see.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-04-16 14:00:19

How long will it actually take to earn 2 dollars then?

2019-04-16 20:55:00

Hmmm, I may give it a try then, but I don't know. I actually didn't get the impression that it was a get rich quick scheme at all, it just bothered me a bit that the podcasters might be getting screwed by putting their shows here. If that's not the case, then I feel better about it.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-04-16 21:46:03

I doubt there would be such a wide selection if that was the case. And yes, I’ve heard they receive a commission to.

2019-04-17 10:42:04

It works beautiful, most of the time, at least, some time the android version does not show the names of the podcasts, but that is resolvable by scrolling.
I just leave it in the background when I am working, it works with the screen off so better than what youtube does for me.
smile
Follow me, I am Angel there and use the referal Angelgld to get 150 podcoins, for free.
I will also get 150.

2019-04-18 07:06:14

Does it works everywhere? Or only some locations of the world?

2019-04-18 10:17:48

It should work everywhere.