2019-04-15 01:31:28

Before you read this and assume that this is just the rantings of a child wanting forgiveness, I understand that my reputation here, and through the community is completely tanked, and I don't deserve any, nore should I have any.
I'm not here to fix any of that or to become a resident of the forum again, as I now understand that interacting online and taking crittisism is not my strongsuit in the slitest. I would like to however, man up and apoligize for my behaviour over the past 5 years.
It was rong of me to just generalize every other blind person in the neggitive way I did in my last topic, it was rong of me to point out and crittisize other game developers while ignoring my own behaviour, it was rong to crittisize my testers when I myself am guilty of neglecting my own work and it was rong to snap at everyone here in my last topic. So, I guess what i'm trying to say is, i'm sorry for letting my falts get the better of me. This place and this community isn't the right place for me and I should have just admitted it and walked away last time instead of making the same mistake.
For those who accept it, thanks for your understanding. For those that don't, I don't wish to change your opinion because I don't deserve to have it accepted, and I have no intrest in saying my falts are in the past or that I won't make exactly the same mistakes again, which is why i'm trying to move on and leave because I know I will end up making those same mistakes again. I can perfectly understand why you'd not accept it however, since this has been done so menny times before and I can't just apoligize and clean things up, as it were, and I don't want to ly and say things'll get better and that it won't happen again.
With all that said, would it be possible to deactivate my account, not to delete all the topics or anything or clear anything because I have no intrest in pretending it didn't happen, but to render me unable to use the account, possibly via a permenent ban or a password change or something? That way I won't have a temptation to come back here and remake all the same mistakes i've done over the past several years again?

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

Thumbs up +2

2019-04-15 08:03:52

Hi Danny.
No, I don't think it's possible to deactivate the account without deleting it.
I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2019-04-15 08:34:51

Yeah, at least you apologized, other people wouldnt do that.
I wish you best of luck and howp you get better in your life.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2019-04-15 10:29:46

if you want to leave that much why don't you leave and have to ask admins to deactivate your account? you know there's a signiture option that allows you to write that you won't be using this account anymore.

a*******n

it's challenge not chalange

2019-04-15 14:20:24

Yes SLJ, what Danny asks is indeed possible. He requested a random password reset. As a moderator, clicking on his profile you'll see a change password link. From there it's as simple as entering and reentering the new info.

That being said, I wouldn't want to make a habit of resetting or changing user credentials for the sake of liability. If you're absolutely, beyond the shadow of a doubt, sure you'd like to continue

import pyperclip #or any other clipboard module
import string
import random

pyperclip.copy("".join(random.choice(string.printable) for i in range(20)))

If you don't have python, Any ol string generator will do

Keep in mind you can simply reset through email if you really really want to come back. You might also want to take post 4's suggestion and throw away the reality software signature, possibly adding a little notice if for no other reason than to kill temptation and prevent others from contacting you as I sort of seem to remember you having rather strict opposition to that.


Best of luck.

Thumbs up

2019-04-15 18:21:12

Meh dude. Unfortunately this apology demonstrates more of the usual; a prominent lack of self control, unwillingness to change/better yourself, and a distinct undertone of attention and pity seeking, despite you having stated the contrary. I accept this apology in such a way that I see it is a hopeful finality, that we're done with the tantrums, lashing out, superior attitudes, and other forms of abysmal behavior, but not in such a way that I see you as a better person - in any way shape or form - for posting it.
And now, for the abrupt and unnecessary conclusion of this post. Good riddance.

Twitter: stevo399
Website: stevend.net
Have a nice day!

2019-04-15 18:25:00 (edited by Ethin 2019-04-15 18:26:21)

@6, your post is quite stereotypical in that it could be applied to many people on this forum. Danny never said he was trying to change your opinion. As he used to say, people never do really change. That's pretty much true; the outer, public-facing or private-facing personality may slightly change, but you never truly change. I'm not trying to defend him, just pointing out that by posting that in the way you did, you could pretty much say good riddance to most of the 11-13 year olds on this forum, since they act just like the way he acted. They mature, sure, but do they truly ever stop acting that way?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

2019-04-15 18:28:21

I don't know that I agree with that, people can change if they wish to.

Ironcross is here to expose the fakes and phonies,
Suss out the wheat from the chaff, the cheddar from the bologna,
I'm a superhero, y'all fools needa know this,
So if you on the other side of right, prepare for a fight no one will ever miss.

Thumbs up

2019-04-15 18:49:54

@7 Yes, I could say that to multiple people here, but none of them have offered an opportunity for me to say that. Also, I am not as familiar with the behavioral patterns of other individuals on this forum. I posted post 6 as what I felt to be an appropriate response; while he did not ask us to change our opinion, he did multiple things (posting on a public forum, providing options (accept, don't accept) albeit he doesn't care which, and of course he posted this in a section of the forum which allowed for replies and did not request a moderator lock further posts). That, combined with the fact that 22 year old Danny is quite different from a still definitely young and changeable preteen, makes me see your refutation as somewhat of a straw man because it generalizes my post far more than it was intended and makes it easier to refute if looked at that way.

Twitter: stevo399
Website: stevend.net
Have a nice day!

2019-04-15 19:27:59 (edited by Ethin 2019-04-15 19:38:05)

@8-9, fair enough. It is true that 22-year-old Danny is much different from a preteen Danny, yet the behavioral patterns you describe -- "a prominent lack of self control, unwillingness to change/better yourself, and a distinct undertone of attention and pity seeking" -- are the exact behaviors people come to expect from preteens and teenagers in general. Is that not true? There are those rare exceptions when a teenager is more mature than their age, but again, those are quite rare. And while my post may have been a generalization, it was nevertheless true, or accurate enough to be a valid interpretation of your post. Honestly I'm a bit confused on how post 1 exhibits the behaviors you described; while it seeks attention (as any topic does in its first post), I do not see how it exhibits a lack of self control on Danny's part or the refusal to better ones self. Would you mind justifying that with some evidence? Yes, he said he didn't want to change opinions, which is a very reasonable thing to say. He said he was leaving. Again, a perfectly fine and reasonable thing to do, especially if he feels, as he said, that this forum is not a good place for him to coexist in. (His lack of posts also suggests such a move; him posting it here is confirmation though.) From my POV it seems like your seeing things that aren't there. The pity part I understand, but you could see that in any form of apology. That's why its called an apology, is it not?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

2019-04-15 20:24:05

Yes, but you're comparing Danny to preteens and teenagers. He is quite apparently neither. Also, for some proof:
Pity seeking: the following excerpt demonstrates pity seeking behavior by way of a guilt trip. It's basically saying, that he knows people will just assume he's a child, and oh, he gets it. His reputation is just so horrible now and I guess there's just no way to fix it, and I'm not even here to try to fix it. It was not necessary in the apology, and was a sort of preempt that seemed only made to make people feel bad.

danny wrote:

Before you read this and assume that this is just the rantings of a child wanting forgiveness, I understand that my reputation here, and through the community is completely tanked, and I don't deserve any, nore should I have any.

Demonstration of his unwillingness to change and better himself:

danny wrote:

I have no intrest in saying my falts are in the past or that I won't make exactly the same mistakes again, which is why i'm trying to move on and leave because I know I will end up making those same mistakes again.

Lack of control:

danny wrote:

With all that said, would it be possible to deactivate my account, not to delete all the topics or anything or clear anything because I have no intrest in pretending it didn't happen, but to render me unable to use the account, possibly via a permenent ban or a password change or something? That way I won't have a temptation to come back here and remake all the same mistakes i've done over the past several years again?

So a 22 year old man wants/needs a higher power to step in and temper his impulsiveness so he doesn't come back and do the wrong things... - again... - even though he knows they're wrong?
Case rested.
Now I do respect part of that apology. I do respect that he did state he was wrong, and that... yes at least he knows he did the wrong thing. Or, maybe he doesn't and that's just another way of soliciting pity, but I won't assume the latter because I only have clear cut evidence of the former. Either way, there you have it.

Twitter: stevo399
Website: stevend.net
Have a nice day!

2019-04-15 20:41:31 (edited by Ethin 2019-04-15 20:47:45)

The Dwarfer wrote:

Yes, but you're comparing Danny to preteens and teenagers. He is quite apparently neither. Also, for some proof:
Pity seeking: the following excerpt demonstrates pity seeking behavior by way of a guilt trip. It's basically saying, that he knows people will just assume he's a child, and oh, he gets it. His reputation is just so horrible now and I guess there's just no way to fix it, and I'm not even here to try to fix it. It was not necessary in the apology, and was a sort of preempt that seemed only made to make people feel bad.

danny wrote:

Before you read this and assume that this is just the rantings of a child wanting forgiveness, I understand that my reputation here, and through the community is completely tanked, and I don't deserve any, nore should I have any.

I disagree with this. From my POV he's saying that:
* People should not disregard this post just because they may think him to be a child (I guarantee you, some people actually do think he is). This is not a surprising introduction to such an apology if he knows that people would consider him to be so, even if there is evidence to suggest otherwise.
* He's admitting that, through his own actions, he's fucked up. As such, he as not wanting forgiveness. (Why would someone like him feel that he deserves any?)

The Dwarfer wrote:

Demonstration of his unwillingness to change and better himself:

danny wrote:

I have no intrest in saying my falts are in the past or that I won't make exactly the same mistakes again, which is why i'm trying to move on and leave because I know I will end up making those same mistakes again.

Not sure where you got the idea or notion that this demonstrates an unwillingness to change. This is a clear demonstration of the philosophy that I posted in 6: that he knows that he is unlikely to change in the environment that AG.NET presence because half the forum (or some of it at least) are united in getting a pound of flesh out of him for his actions, and that the people who were around during the days he was very active will not let that go and opt for a "search-and-destroy" approach rather than a "wait-and-see" approach. He knows this, and is saying so. I can see why people would act that way, but I am pointing out the fact that he obviously realizes that he would only get hatred if he remains.

The Dwarfer wrote:

Lack of control:

danny wrote:

With all that said, would it be possible to deactivate my account, not to delete all the topics or anything or clear anything because I have no intrest in pretending it didn't happen, but to render me unable to use the account, possibly via a permenent ban or a password change or something? That way I won't have a temptation to come back here and remake all the same mistakes i've done over the past several years again?

So a 22 year old man wants/needs a higher power to step in and temper his impulsiveness so he doesn't come back and do the wrong things... - again... - even though he knows they're wrong?
Case rested.
Now I do respect part of that apology. I do respect that he did state he was wrong, and that... yes at least he knows he did the wrong thing. Or, maybe he doesn't and that's just another way of soliciting pity, but I won't assume the latter because I only have clear cut evidence of the former. Either way, there you have it.

Again, no idea where you got the notion that he requires a higher power to temper his impulsiveness to fly off the handle. He requires a higher power to do something he is incapable of doing -- he does not want to visit the forum ever again, as indicated in his post, and leaving his account active will increase he temptation to revisit it, and will not solve the problem(s) he is having with himself. Believe me, I know; even knowing the forum exists, and even posting very infrequently, can easily become a habit. He is requesting a higher power to deactivate or otherwise render his account unusable by him so that he can eradicate that impulse to visit the forum. It may see extreme, given his age, but he is not the first person to request such a measure. By your own logic, you are saying that every person who requests such a measure requires a higher power to temper their "impulsiveness".

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

2019-04-15 20:47:29

I'll chime in while watching the Cathdral Notre Dame go up in flames.... (seriously, check the news).

@11: There's 40, 50, 60 year olds who have little to no self control, look at lottery winners who come into a shitload of money, then blow it in a year. You claim Danny needs a higher power to stop him coming back here but short of a permanent ban, or blocking the site, there's always going to be that temptation, or a random password reset. There's always going to be that temptation, so given how the forum's set up, you can't delete or deactivate your own account....it does take a 'higher power' to do something.



@6: I'm going to play devil's advocate here...

You have no idea if Danny is betttering himself minute by minute. You have zero idea what's going on in his head, or anyone else's head besides your own. Sure, you can take an educated guess, but you're never able to be 100% perfect. You talk about a lack of self control, and and lashing out, tantrums and abysmal behavior..but you are in fact lashing out with your post, so pot, say hello to kettle.

If in doubt, chocolate and coffee. Enough said.

Thumbs up

2019-04-15 20:48:42

Well, at this point we're arguing opinions. What you stated above does not change mine, it only solidifies it - assuming people will think he's a child, acknowledging he's fucked up but putting it off on his environment and thusly refusing to change it, and employing someone to forcefully enact self control on him because he's "incapable" of it. All those do is solidify the 3 main points I've been pushing all along.

Twitter: stevo399
Website: stevend.net
Have a nice day!

2019-04-15 20:52:36 (edited by The Dwarfer 2019-04-15 20:55:12)

13 doesn't prove any points. The first part of it attempts to justify Danny's behavior by explaining hypothetical examples of other similarly destructive behavior. It doesn't justify his.
The second part states what we already know: I don't know what Danny is doing off forum, but I do know what he said and am as a result drawing conclusions.
The third part of it, about the pot and the kettle, is just a you also falacy.
Edit: also might I add that it shouldn't take a higher power to stop someone from actively typing in a web address...

Twitter: stevo399
Website: stevend.net
Have a nice day!

2019-04-15 20:52:55

No, it's somebody (in this case a moderator/admin) using the tools they and they alone ar given, to help Danny out. He can't, as a regular user, deactivate his account. If that were the case....just think on it and think how many people would deactivate theirs over whatever issue.

If in doubt, chocolate and coffee. Enough said.

Thumbs up

2019-04-15 20:55:33

Agree with all of Dwarfer's posts.

Ironcross is here to expose the fakes and phonies,
Suss out the wheat from the chaff, the cheddar from the bologna,
I'm a superhero, y'all fools needa know this,
So if you on the other side of right, prepare for a fight no one will ever miss.

Thumbs up

2019-04-15 20:56:21

Yes. But he didn't state that he wanted his account gone (topic deletions), he wanted someone to help him not be able to get on and post. He shouldn't need help with that; that is an act of self control, and with good reason it's not something higher powers can just go and do without a rule violation.

Twitter: stevo399
Website: stevend.net
Have a nice day!

2019-04-15 22:39:22 (edited by musicalman 2019-04-15 22:42:29)

I don't know Danny much at all, and have no familiarity with any behavior he might have exhibited that ruined his reputation, but I'll say this much. I don't even see the point of this topic. The only thing I can see is that Danny obviously felt he had to say something, and so he said it. Whether it was necessary or not is up for debate. Whether he said it as a legit apology or just an attention/pity-seeking tactic is up for debate. Quite honestly, I would never create a topic like this because there is so little trust in this community. Nobody can be taken at their word. No matter what I say, someone will find a way to twist my words to make it sound like I have some sort of bad intention, and it makes me sad how difficult it is to convey your real intentions.

Rather than discuss whether account closure or some equivalent is legal to do by forum policy, and discuss ways to actually do it if needed, we are taking it upon ourselves to debate over why he wishes his account closed in the first place. We are trying to delve inside his head and figure out his motivations and issues and whatnot. It's often hard enough figuring out your own emotions and issues. I can't see how we can figure someone else's out.

No matter what his real motivations were with this topic, I don't see how they matter, because what he's asking for seems harmless. Even if I knew precisely what was going through his head when he posted, I'd still pursue closing the account. If he is attention-seeking and didn't mean a word of what he said, well what can I say? I took him at his word and someone who means nothing they say is probably better off not being here, at least until they have matured enough to realize that kind of behavior is not conducive to success. If he actually wanted his account closed, he got exactly what he wanted and everyone should be happy.

If he doesn't have the self-control to keep from visiting this forum, then there's nothing anyone can do about that. An extreme lack of self-control could drive someone to do some pretty desperate things to get back into the forum. If he becomes a real nuisance, inform his ISP to ban him from this site. That seems extremely heavy-handed, and I'm pretty sure if that were actually needed, we would be having a very different discussion. So let's cool down a little, and just take him at his word. Discuss the main issue he has proposed in the present, instead of making new ones out of his past.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

Thumbs up +1

2019-04-16 00:19:41

Okay, I just want to leap in here and say a few things, particularly from an SSW/counselling perspective, since a few of you think it's your prerogative to get inside another user's head. Let's see if the other shoe fits, shall we?

1. An apology is a heartfelt expression of regret or remorse for a perceived mistake. I am not a hundred percent sold on the intent behind Danny's apology, but it bears mentioning that he made it in conjunction with the wish to disappear. This makes it pretty unlikely that he's just trying to drum up attention. He didn't have to say a word in the public eye. He could've just reached out quietly to get a mod to lock his account or perma-ban him or whatever (at least one other user has done this in the past, in fact), but instead, he made it public, without knowing whether or not we'd honour his request at all. To me, that's brave, not attention-seeking in the way it's being spun by a couple of you. He risked public opinion when he didn't have to, and knowing he might not be around to see it. So I feel like the evidence points to honesty here.
2. Here's something which supports that analysis. Danny isn't saying he's all better now, and he'll never screw up again. He's saying he doesn't know where he's at, only that this community is bad for him and brings out bad things in him. He is admitting he did wrong without promising not to do it again. Yet again, brave. Anyone who thinks an apology means a guaranteed end to a problem is badly deluded. Anyone who thinks recognition of a challenge results in mastery over that challenge is entirely too privileged to have a worthwhile opinion on this particular table. The facts are simple. Danny knows where he went off the rails, recognizes it, but is not confident in his ability to avoid similar mistakes. He doesn't want to hurt anyone else, so rather than hang around and test his theory and maybe find himself messing up again, he wants to go elsewhere and not do any further damage. Which leads me to my last point.
3. Danny recognizes that this environment is bad for him. Alcoholics don't hang out in bars when they're trying to recover, just as one example. And for many people whose behaviour is tied to something ritualistic or dependence-based - and it feels to me that there's a strong hint of that here - sometimes external intervention is needed. Why do you think people in AA have sponsors, and why sometimes the person trying sobriety needs to reach out for help? Why do you think that sometimes, mental health patients will ask loved ones to hide or lock up certain pills? It would be lovely to suggest that self-control is absolute, but it's not. Impulse management is very real, and in some individuals it's very patchy. Again with the privilege. If you feel that it should just be a matter of getting on and doing it, you clearly haven't experienced enough of the world to be taken seriously on the topic, and any further display of ignorance targeted at another individual who is no longer doing any harm just comes across as mean-spirited and arguably spiteful.

There appears to be some free-floating hostility remaining toward Danny. Given whatever he did and how he handled himself, I get this, to some extent, but that doesn't make it okay. You don't get to say what you want about somebody's actions just because they pissed you off in the past, and you don't get to decide that this is a pity party just because you can't conceive or a scenario where self-control doesn't solve all problems. We simply don't know what Danny is actually doing to help himself, but one thing we certainly do know. He's treating this place like the bar where he used to come in order to cut loose, the place where he'd start barfights and break furniture. And what he's done is to say "I'm sorry, guys. I'm sorry for trashing the place and hurting people. I don't know if I can stop, so I want you to lock me out." That's a pretty solid first step if you ask me. For myself, at least, I'm not prepared to pick him apart in public (even though I was perfectly capable of doing the same to some of the rest of you...as far as I'm concerned, you bought and paid for this, and I'm not sorry). I'm prepared to accept the apology at face value and to hope he begins frequenting communities which are more conducive to his future happiness, stability and well-being.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +2

2019-04-16 00:22:16

Agree somehow with all the posts, and I Will accept your appology, Danny. Was testing all your games, title by title.

Well, just my electronic part, if you need it. If you like my posts, thumbs up to me. I'm just happy for being here! Oh yeah yeah.

Thumbs up

2019-04-16 00:31:34 (edited by Ethin 2019-04-16 00:31:54)

@20, that's what I was trying to explain to the dwarfer. Very well-written, and good analogies.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

2019-04-16 01:09:33

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, then.

Twitter: stevo399
Website: stevend.net
Have a nice day!

2019-04-16 01:23:31 (edited by The Dwarfer 2019-04-16 01:48:17)

And quite frankly, typing something like that on a keyboard is not bravery. We've seen people do this type of thing multiple times (I won't call out specific names in public, since this is not concerning them), and then go off and continue doing the same things. You need to prove with actions what you say in order for me to take it into consideration. He has not done that, and I am the type of person who gives chances (fully) once the behavior expressed has been proven.
Now, your points:
1. I never spun this apology to be attention seeking. I offered that as a possibility, but noted that I did not believe it was the case. I believed the first part of it was, but that's certainly not the whole thing.
2. I fully agree. Which is why my point was that he hasn't showed any attempt on his part to work on the situation, and this type of thing has happened before. This is not his first spert of remorseful behavior. He has stated in other posts that the community doesn't feel right for him, and that he needs to leave. I will grant that he hasn't posted a topic, but that doesn't really change much in the grand scheme of things.
3. Yes. He recognizes it. He has recognized it for years though. He recognized it before he came on a couple months ago and started throwing insults at everyone and making a fool of himself. This is another example of where your post seems to attack extremist arguments, of which I provided none. It's not a matter of snapping one's fingers and suddenly having self control. It's a willingness to work on that self control, which has never as of yet been demonstrated by this individual.
"You don't get to say what you want about somebody's actions just because they pissed you off in the past, and you don't get to decide that this is a pity party just because you can't conceive or a scenario where self-control doesn't solve all problems."
This is where statements become a bit paradoxical. In the same way, you don't get to decide that I was deciding that he was throwing a pity party based on my speculations if I don't get to decide he was throwing a pity party based on my conclusions on his, but then I don't get to decide that you don't get to decide that. Also... you don't get to say what you want about someone's actions just because they pissed you off? ... - except you kind of do. If they repeat this behavior again, and haven't shown any sign of change, it is still what it is. I'm sorry but that was kind of a ridiculous statement and kind of sounded like... "Hey, that's noooot fair!" And to clarify the last sentence, I stated that because it's almost if not exactly like telling someone they don't have the right to express an opinion they hold on certain things, - which only is really true if the person expressing the opinion had actively pried into the private, undisclosed life of the person whom they are judging, something the law says that they really don't "get" to do. In the end, it all circles back to the reason you adversely reacted to viewpoints of myself and others - we put them out there, and it is up to the receiver to read and make of them what they can. Whether they "get" to is irrelevant.

As for me? I respect most of that apology for what it was, and have at least a partially open mind about it. Do I feel he'll be back in 2 months? Certainly, but that is my opinion based on my dealings with him. And unfortunately, these sorts of opposing opinions do exist, based on everyone's interactions with someone. Unfortunately I've seen him go off and tell his friends they don't mean anything to him because they're just online, and then he says he'll go off and fix himself, then he's back in a month, and rence and repeat. I hold the opinions I do because in the years I've known him - he's been restless with the willingness to go nowhere. And that is why my opinion is and will remain that this was a rather pathetic and half baked rerun of days gone past.

Twitter: stevo399
Website: stevend.net
Have a nice day!

2019-04-16 03:17:12

No, he didn't have to come here and do this. This also wasn't his first outburst, or his first apology. People tend to get so many chances before you just stop believing them. I have no dog in this hunt, as I don't really care in a sense. I do hope he can figure himself out and get to a place that's more stable and is happier for him, but the past is over and done with here. If he really wants to get out of this place, well and good.

What I find interesting though is the extremist telling people not to be extreme in their reactions. That, and the whole thing about you don't get a say because you're too privileged, yeah, sorry, but no. All that word is used for anymore is to try to bust down someone's arguments without actually making valid points.

Ironcross is here to expose the fakes and phonies,
Suss out the wheat from the chaff, the cheddar from the bologna,
I'm a superhero, y'all fools needa know this,
So if you on the other side of right, prepare for a fight no one will ever miss.

Thumbs up