2019-04-14 21:56:29

there are hacking minigames and stealth levels.
both are spatial 3d live action parts, where you have to avoid moving enemies.

2019-04-14 22:09:44

anyways.. I'll have to go to sleep because here it's getting late, but feel free to ask any questions in our Discord https://discord.gg/5tpTxUt .. I'm sure somebody can answer any question there.

2019-04-15 00:28:42

This whole bug report is a spoiler...

At the point in episode 1 where you have a chance to reveal your identity is Alex after the hallucinations, no matter picking hide or reveal that you are Alex the game does not advance.
Really looking forward to parts 2 and 3.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2019-04-15 08:42:11

good morning. i'll check it out immediately

2019-04-15 11:10:52

@Kyleman123 I've been looking for this bug for two hours now, but no matter what I try it just doesn't happen for me. The game always continues as it's supposed to.
Are you on the newest build? Where did you get it?

2019-04-15 13:56:47

If we switch on expert mode, is it possible to switch it off again if we encounter a puzzle we can't complete or is it to late then to switch it off?

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-04-15 14:34:41

@targor that's the tricky part. right now, that's most of the time not possible, because skipping happens before the puzzle and after that your savegame is in a state where the code is not asking if it should be skipped.

2019-04-15 14:35:15

i would recommend not using the expert/hardcore mode for your first playthrough and then when you want a challenge try it out.

2019-04-15 16:02:29

Thought so. That's fine, just didn't want to start the game and then have to restart halfway through.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-04-15 16:21:40

I am running it from Steam. I should have the latest version as I believe steam automatically updates your games. I am also running it on a mac if that makes any difference running the latest 10.14.4 Mojave update.
I haven't played the game from the beginning as I am currently finishing up my bachelors and am strapped for time. I might be able to in May after graduation though.

Spoilers, beware when preceding

When it happens, The sounds spin down like time is stopping and once I choose to hide or reveal my identity as Alex The sounds spin back up like the game/time is continuing, but it does not continue. I can still explore the scene with the shift key held down but I haven't found anything there of note.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2019-04-15 17:49:32

anybody else having that problem? I can't reproduce it.

2019-04-16 11:26:18

Hi!
I'm currently playing episode III and experiencing some strange issues.
Spoiler alert, of course.

In the missions centrale, I first had access to two missions. I've started the first data collecting mission and went through it normally. But now here's the thing : first, the mission seem to not have disapeared from my list, I still can start it all over again, and it seems to happen the same way. Second, apparently I've granted access (without being noticed I just did while looking through the list) to three or four other missions, nearly all related to parts of the story I just don't know about. For example, I can investigate about some kind of black dragon organisation. I also have access to a mission related to Gorsky, which must be the next part of the second mission I had on my initial list, which was supposed to investigate in order to find his hiding place.
I don't think that's supposed to happen this way.

By the way, some optionnal dialogs seem to disapear without us being able to choose a question. It happens when two dialogs pop up at the same time, for example at the end of the first mission, when you can, at the same time, ask your two contacts if they're married for example, and ask questions about the storyline itself. The more optionnal dialog seem to be erased by the main one.

Besides, nice job! I'm definitly enjoying the programming sequences and the scenario as always.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-16 11:59:36

@Arkandias wow that sounds weird. For this I think we might need your savegame.
On Windows it's located under \Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\GoodwolfStudio\Code 7\saveFiles

2019-04-16 12:09:08

Hi!
To make it short, do you mind if I post a dropbox link right here with the savefile ? There's no much to hide I think.
Here's the link, but if you'd like me to send it by email, don't hesitate to tell me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kum95mjk53fpidf/1.json?dl=0

Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-16 12:12:40

sure. just to make sure. you are in episode 2 right? (counting starts with 0)

2019-04-16 12:27:10

Yep, episode II
In case, I did all the programming tutorials , thinking it would serve me in the second mission, perhaps I should have waited a little before doing the while loops... Dont know.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-16 20:40:13

As much as it pains me... I'm gonna have to say, no. You have too good of a writer, or writers. I was really pissed when episode 1 just ended with a cliffhanger. It's the same problem with books, unfortunately. If an author likes to use cliffhangers, that's fine. It'll just mean that I will wait until the entire game or book comes out so I can play or read through the whole thing.
I'm sorry again. You should be proud. Very rarely do I choose to wait rather than read. It means whoever is writing the story of the game is worth his or her weight in cash.

2019-04-16 23:45:15

So I assume you finished all the episodes. Did you experience the missions issue? Actually I could play with it, I know what I'm supposed to know and so which mission I'm supposed to have access to, but I prefer to wait untill this bug is solved, since I really don't want to receive in game spoilers.
But I must admit it's totally frustrating considering how much I want to know what happens next.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-17 12:59:55 (edited by kevin.glaap 2019-04-17 13:00:20)

I still can't reproduce this issue though. We have several blind players in our Discord who are now at the end of episode 3 and who didn't have that at all.. i'm totally confused on what happened with your savegame. tried playing it four times to that point without it ever happening. hmm maybe we send you a repaired savegame?

2019-04-17 15:07:33 (edited by TheBlindSaiyan 2019-04-17 15:08:53)

Hi.
This question has probably been asked before, but I was just wondering has this game got any replay value, or unlockable items?

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-04-17 15:32:05

most of all, the game will have different endings after episode 4 depending on your choices.
also, the story has a lot of twists and turns and replaying the game may make you understand certain things that are mysterious during the first playthrough.

in the steam version, there are a lot of difficult achievements to get.

2019-04-17 16:48:55

Hi!
Are you sure this repaired save will contain all the same choices I made? If so this could be a good option if you're ok to create such a file right from the start.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-17 16:54:10

no i mean.. you send me your savefile and i just change the room that you're in and check what's wrong with the missions.

2019-04-17 18:56:26

Hi, spoilers ahead, because I'm stuck in ep2 and don't know how to precede. I'm trying to find out information about this gorsky person in the orion receiver station. I need to get into the data hub computer, but I don't understand how the authenticator works. When I look at the list of codes, I simply get a four-number ID for every code, and the computer itself wants to have a particular code for a three-letter combination, and there are no patterns I can recognise.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-04-17 19:02:02

Spoiler ahead. I managed to unlock the airlock door and make my way to the recreational place and I talked to the lady that needed blood. I’m at the medic computer and I can’t figure out howto do the man in the middle attack. I keep getting cot when I do it.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.