2019-04-14 15:14:37

Hi there. I'm experiencing a very, very weird performance issue with python3.7.2 while my friends are running the same code and even with a lower CPU they have a much better performance than me. And the thing that makes it weird is that the performance changes constantly. For instance. Once I took about 9 to 10 seconds to execute what I wanted, once it took about 2 or 3 seconds to execute the same code and this time I had the same performance as my friends. And then again it took about 8 to 10 seconds to execute and now that i'm running the same code today it takes about 5 to 7 seconds to execute the code. My other friends are both having the same performance no matter when they run the code. I'm running win 10 sixty four bit, one of my other friends is running the same version of windows, and i'm not sure about the other one. We're coding something that needs to be tested by ourselves time to time and in my case a true useful testing can't be done. Is there a solution to this? BTW. I'm running python3.7.2 32bit as my two other friends do.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-04-14 18:02:26

Well. Seeing the code in question would be useful to help you with debugging the code.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2019-04-14 18:13:37

It's just a  bullet class.
I'm not the only developer of this project thus I can't share the code. I know it's not the code because it's running normally on my two other friends computers. It just happens for me so it shouldn't be the code

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-04-14 18:19:00

well in that case there's only general advice:

Maybe it's background apps performing something taxing in the background? Without more data to go on, I'd say try reinstalling Windows and seeing if the problem persists.

Roel
golfing in the kitchen