2019-04-02 21:24:42

I sent you a PM. I guess the client scans what planes you have installed.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2019-04-02 22:25:03

What airline do you recomend me to sign up for my account on Fly Virtual?

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2019-04-02 22:53:19

Its your choice. Pick one that you like the routes for because when you search for a flight, their routes will be considered first before any others. Keep in mind you can fly any airline on there.

2019-04-02 23:36:52

could you explane to me how this virtual airline stuff works, also that PM I sent you has my contact info so if you want we can discuss the sim somewhere where it's not cluttering the topic.

2019-04-03 00:33:24 (edited by techmaster20 2019-04-03 09:01:40)

I figured it out. Although my account is showing as I'm from Cambodia for some odd reason... I  guess I'll roleplay a rags to ritches pilot... LOL. Anyway, the flight attendant sounds in the client are very quiet and I can barily hear them, and they're not that quiet when I play them in another media player,  and NVDA doesn't seem to see a volume slider in the SmartCars sound settings. All I see is a volume button, no slider. Also can you give me a link to more sound packs?

2019-04-03 20:23:27

Still having trouble with the volume in the client

2019-04-04 15:43:09

I guess you can’t help me

2019-04-05 00:28:55

First, I didn't get a PM from you.
Second, I didn't get hand held through my journey with this hobby, and I don't expect to hand hold others either. Virtual Airlines can be looked up and you can learn all about them.

2019-04-05 00:30:28

techmaster20 wrote:

Still having trouble with the volume in the client

We all have trouble. The volume area is not accessible. You have to use the Windows volume mixer to bring it up, although I haven't explored the dialogue of settings with object nav.

2019-04-05 00:40:18

Yeah, I ended up asking on SmartCars support and they said the same and that they'll look into fixing that screen, as well as the notifications which you have to use object nav to flip between the window titles to see what the notifications are. also I commented on your Moony Bravo video. and, do you think FS tramp is better than FS Pilot as far as how it actually flies, completely ignoring the user interface?

2019-04-05 13:27:29

Oh absolutely, FSTramp is much, much better, discarding the UI of course. Actually, the UI isn't all that bad.

2019-04-05 13:36:09

Hi.
I am still a bit hesitant to get FS tramp, I need to watch a few more videos to get to a decision. People say it's better than FSX Pilot, but it's yet another program which costs quite a lot of money, for me at leased, in adition to ideal flight eventually.
Is smartcars the system that is used by fly virtual or is that another thing entirely?
How does this airline actually handle flight times. i surely can book a flight, but how is it with departure times, are these not important at all or do I have to fly at the time in the real world because with night flights, yeah, that doesn't work.I am checking orins youtube for more videos to see FS Tramp in action, what would help is a full jet flight with ATC and so on to see how FS tramp fairs with that.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-04-05 14:37:57

SmartCars is the system that Fly Virtual uses as well as a number of increasing virtual airlines.

Two new videos are up. FSTramp in action here but no ATC because I hate default ATC and its circle vectors all the time. I used it for flight following.

I explained why I didn't use Pro ATC this time around.

Here's part 1, which is most of the flight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvzt5jQ0234&t=49s

2019-04-05 16:23:19

Well, I've had my first flight accepted. Why do they have to approve people's flights anyway, why doesn't it just go straight through? What do you think is a better ATC software between Pro Flight emulator and Pro ATC, considering ease of use with NVDA, the realism of the actual ATC phrasing, the sound of it, and variety of voices you can use? and finally based on  your videos alone, having only used FSX Pilot myself, I haven't really noticed any difference in the flyying between FS Tramp and FSX Pilot, aside from the fact that FS tramp doesn't talk through TTS like FSX Pilot. I'm also kind of surprised there aren't any sound packs for SmartCars that are meant to be the pilot themselves talking to the passengers. That would be useful in smaller aircraft like the Cesna 172 and Piper Charokee.

2019-04-05 16:52:21

Trust me, there are differences. FSTramp will fly 250 KTS below 10000 feet, whereas with FSXP you have to input the speeds every time. FSTramp, above 10000 feet, will then fly 270KTS or 280, depending on what the aircraft preferences are. There's no having to configure aircraft throttle force etc with Tramp. FSTramp can actually fly the A2A C172 pretty well, for example. FSX Pilot can't even run a takeoff sequence with it.

2019-04-05 16:55:10

techmaster20 wrote:

Well, I've had my first flight accepted. Why do they have to approve people's flights anyway, why doesn't it just go straight through? What do you think is a better ATC software between Pro Flight emulator and Pro ATC, considering ease of use with NVDA, the realism of the actual ATC phrasing, the sound of it, and variety of voices you can use? and finally based on  your videos alone, having only used FSX Pilot myself, I haven't really noticed any difference in the flyying between FS Tramp and FSX Pilot, aside from the fact that FS tramp doesn't talk through TTS like FSX Pilot. I'm also kind of surprised there aren't any sound packs for SmartCars that are meant to be the pilot themselves talking to the passengers. That would be useful in smaller aircraft like the Cesna 172 and Piper Charokee.

Because they have to verify whether your landing rate was acceptable, the aircraft you used was actually the correct one, etc.
PF3 is better for the voices and it has a ton. Pro ATC/X is better for the sid/star approaches, but has much fewer voices and also as I stated before, the sectors/centers aren't mapped out as well as PF3.

2019-04-05 19:30:37

Hi.

Ah crap, I hoped you wouldn't say that PF3 is the best ATC program for us, that dave March guy is gonna rip me a new one when I ask for a second code replacement after doing that last year already after my first harddrive crashed. Well guess what, the second did that as well.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-04-07 20:53:25

We should definately create a blind pilots WhatsApp group or something like that. Anyway, I'm seeing an issue where the sim seems to freeze up a few minutes into the flight. The sound's still there but the mile counter in FSX pilot doesn't go down, therefore I'm not going anywhere, then a few minutes after that the whole sim goes into not responding.  I've only seen it with third party aircraft like the ones from A2A. And, isn't FSX Pilot discontinued or somrthing?

2019-04-08 00:59:29

I can create a BVI pilots group. As for FSX freezing, FSXP doesn't work well with A2A or any addon aircraft like that.

2019-04-08 01:03:19

well, I figured out what was freezing. It was because prepar3d was asking me if  I wanted to continue transmitting to my graphics card because it might crash, but it wasn't a standard dialogue that NVDA would've seen so I only saw it because I randomly used OCR to check ATC.

2019-04-08 03:04:16

There is now a BVI Pilots WhatsApp group.

The link to join, currently, is:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/LbrIFBwfF0o6xRY1GwIGGX

Hope to see a few of you there.

2019-04-08 14:13:02

Just joined the group.

2019-04-13 14:12:50

Legs I've done up to this point in the Fly Virtual CRJ tour are now current.
I may continue Six Ages sometime this weekend.

2019-07-02 16:23:06

I just updated my Youtube homepage to be a bit more organized in sections. Popular videos, latest videos and everything flight simulation is right there on the channel page.

I hope to go live around 1:30-2:00 eastern to do some A Pilot's Life flying and maybe finish off the Fly Virtual CRJ tour. Only three flights remaining.

2019-08-03 07:52:45 (edited by Orin 2019-08-03 07:53:35)

For those interested, I just uploaded the continuation of my Madden 20 QB1 career. I was drafted in round seven because of being meh at the combine and losing the semifinals game.

Whatever though, that's all in the past and Superstarr Playere is in the NFL, in the Tampa Bucks.