2019-04-13 02:39:32

Hi. I wanted to play a bit with the age of slaughter code(not make a new game out of it just booredom). In  the agarchive there was the note that i need bgt 1.0 to run it. I incountered this problem before and just tried to run it with my normal bgt, but some kind of syntax seams to be different.
Is there a way to get bgt 1.0 and make it working? I heard it may make problems because of the fact that it was still payed. Thanks, simter.

Hi, I am simter, 14 years old, from germany. If you want to conntact me, my email is [email protected] and my skype karmienmedias.
Hay. Ich bin simter, 14 jahre alt, aus deutschland. Wenn du mit mir in kontakt treten möchtest, meine email ist [email protected] und mein skype ist karmienmedias.

Thumbs up

2019-04-13 12:56:36

If you want to just run it, there's a copy of BGT 1.0 here. You can't compile it because that was restricted to the paid version of BGT in those days, but otherwise it runs. Philip bennefall actually patched the game to run on newer versions of BGT at one point, but I'm not sure where that patch has gotten off to.

Who threw the big green talking wheel? It's been demanding that I find whoever injured it for the past several hours.

Thumbs up

2019-04-13 21:51:32

A ok thx. It worked, A strange thing though is that the new and the old bgt seam to intercept each other. Even if they are installed in different directories, in the moment where you install old bgt new bgt dies.

Hi, I am simter, 14 years old, from germany. If you want to conntact me, my email is [email protected] and my skype karmienmedias.
Hay. Ich bin simter, 14 jahre alt, aus deutschland. Wenn du mit mir in kontakt treten möchtest, meine email ist [email protected] und mein skype ist karmienmedias.

Thumbs up

2019-04-13 23:10:45

Yes, unfortunately you may not be able to easily solve that, especially since BGT adds context menu items for .bgt files.

Who threw the big green talking wheel? It's been demanding that I find whoever injured it for the past several hours.

Thumbs up

2019-04-14 00:12:50

I solved it by just putting the old bgt on an external hartdrive

Thumbs up