2019-04-11 16:10:53 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-04-11 16:12:40)

A music group has releaced about 23 alboms, and only several of them are available on itunes. Is there any place where I may be able to find all of them? I need to be able to listen to all the tracks samples before I bye them.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-04-11 17:57:47 (edited by Dark 2019-04-11 17:58:39)

I use Amazon, since they have a direct download option and as I've said before, I'm not going to pay to rent music.

You could also try www.mp3va.com, though I find them less convenient  since they don't accept  mastercard or paypal.
Also, if this group have albums up on badncamp or soundcloud, you can often buy from them directly, which is also a far better way of supporting musicians you like first hand rather than going through too many third party companies.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-04-12 03:29:57

I would recommend either Bandcamp or CD Baby. I haven't had much luck with previewing tracks on CD Baby, but they do often have a very good selection, as does Bandcamp. I find that Bandcamp is more of a place for discovering obscure artists, though.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-04-12 04:25:53 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-04-12 04:31:20)

agreed, I saw the same wile looking through band camp. This bolivian group is a little older, but still around today from what it seems, not obscure in the sence that many are, and well known enough in some places. It wouldn't surprise me if someone has all there alboms on records ore what ever they were on back then stashed somewhere.S But I need digital copies of some of these albums, or at least access to them. I’ll search the places provided in the two posts above.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.