2014-08-19 16:40:51

danny wrote:

the same way you used it in beta 5. I haven't really changed anything with it since beta 4.

ok danny can I say the key for jet boost?

brad wrote:

Hi.
I get this error when running the game for the first time.
Unable to execute file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\reality gaming\snow race\snowboard.exe

CreateProcess failed; code 740.
The requested operation requires elevation.

And when I try running as administrator, nothing happens at all. I press enter and nothing comes up on the screen.

brad try to modify the screen resolution.
To modify the resolution type in the search box of the start menu screen resolution and press enter on the adjust screen resolution.
After this go to the orientation combobox and choose land scape and press shift+tab on the resolution combobox and if it will say  the X and y +recomended click ok and try to run again.
if it will  say the x and  y without say recomended press down arrow and with the up and down arrows you will have a slider and go to 0% and click ok.
goodluck!

Thumbs up

2014-08-20 16:58:46

Hi.
Thanks for the help. It's not the game or the resilution it's my computer.

If you like harry potter fan fiction, click on this link to download a zipped folder containing 9 point something gigs of harry potter fan fiction when unzipped. It's around 3 gigs zipped. https://tinyurl.com/y9dl9zev

Thumbs up

2014-08-20 17:57:05

can you play the game? or your problem persists

Thumbs up

2014-09-12 00:20:51

For though's that have been waiting, recently I got time during my coding break to go over and look at the server code. The following has happened because of that. I have upgraded the server from T C P connections to U D P connections, which means the server should blaze right along. It means when I also finish, you should be able to here other snowboarders on multiplayer during race events or free ride, if I can get it working. The game's code is still being tweeked, but online boards do work, just selecting them doesn't currently.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

Thumbs up

2014-09-12 15:58:15

Hi.
Thanks for the update. I was starting to get quite worried that you've lost the motivation for this great product.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2014-09-12 16:17:44

Nice Danny!
I'm so glad you're putting this in. Hope it works

Twitter: stevo399
Have a nice day!

2014-09-12 17:30:32

To be honest I did for a little while, seeing as I don't really have anything to add to the formula itself. However I did decide that I would try to finish off the incomplete bits of multiplayer and a few other things that could really use some touching up on.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

Thumbs up

2019-04-11 16:35:53

its kind of sad that this is no longer active

this
is
your
grave

Thumbs up

2019-04-11 18:47:11

Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, for the sake of the almighty god, reviving old topics. This is driving me craziness.

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter
Our blind community is unfairly treated, when it comes to games.

Thumbs up

2019-04-11 18:54:39

Sorry for my probably annoying post above, but that's beyond a reasonable limit. Everyday we see revived threads which causes annoyance and confusion, and thus anger.

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-04-11 18:55:50

NO mod hat here, but
Wo wo wo. @Muhammad Hajjar was there any need for all those stops?
Yes, I do agree that it's sad this game is no longer active. However, from what I understand, Danny may have left the community.
Just a heads up that the last post in this topic, actually by Dann himself, was around five years ago now back in 2014.

Thumbs up

2019-04-11 19:01:23

yeah but seriously this reviving long dead topics is driving me crazy. I read the title, get hiped up about a new release, and then I finally remember to check the date and the hipe is over. Why someone would write an useless post in a very old topic is beyond my ability to comprehend. Well, I guess people have too much free time and they don't know what to do with it.
If you'll excuse me now, I have to go looking for the oldest topic on this forum. Got some free time so let's not waste it.

feel free to add me to your Skype. it is valentin.velecico.9
nothing is impossible.

2019-04-11 23:31:24

i completely agree with Mohammed here

Thumbs up

2019-04-11 23:32:01

@162 totally agree with you.
@Aaron lol, my apologies, it was really driving nuts big_smile.
Sorry again smile.

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-04-12 00:36:04

yeah this is crazy, these people need to shed their dark evil skin.

I felt the wind of your passing
        is preferable to
I felt the passing of your wind

Thumbs up