2019-04-07 07:11:21

Well, because the website is in chinese, I can't register an account or download this game.
I think that until the game is english and there is an english website I just won't be playing this one.

2019-04-07 07:14:23

you can just press ult shift A if you are on chrome.

2019-04-07 07:18:29

for war sprittets you can get them buy the dayly awards eg, on "Sign-in day 25 award:1 War-spirit box, 10 War-spirit star upgrading Dan" there is one, you don't have to wait all that long though since you can just do the missions and they should give you something like that.

2019-04-07 08:02:12

There is a help menu available right when you start the game, before you even log in.. and all I can say about creating  accounts using websites in chinese is, well, Google translate does translate pages from the web. But everyone has their own preferences, for sure. Noone will judge if you don't play the game because it isn't translated into English.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-04-07 09:18:21

Hi, does anyone have some suggestions for leveling? I am currently level 19 and need about 50k exp to reach the next level, but killing the highest level monsters I can see in the monster navigation only gives me about 100-200 exp a pop. I've done all the daily tasks I can, but there weren't many i could do because some are time-locked to very speciffic chinese times. There's one that requires you to fish, but apparently you need to do some level 20 task to get bate for it. I tried the secret exploration thing, but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to at least have a team behind you if you do those because the boss of the area I was in had about 70k hp and regenerated way too quickly.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-04-07 10:44:27

Well, this is how I helped my friend. I just teamed and We killed monsters on higher levels.

To be honest I like the game but getting XP and other things is really really slow proces. I am affraid this is kinda Pay to win model as if you'll pay a lot you can get a lot and do things faster.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2019-04-07 12:57:27

Question for experienced players probably: Why I can't buy anything from the shops? I am trying to buy the material needed for level 20 task and it says "your gold is not sufficient" I have a lot of gold so that is weird.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2019-04-07 13:26:36

i signed up for the sight and i diddent get the email for the coad not even in my spam folder anyone no how to contact the  devs   to resolve this? come to think of it are there english speaking admins?

2019-04-08 11:15:29

@Lirin, there are 2 types of gold. One is a normal gold and the secons is used for market. Never buy materials, go and collect them

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-04-08 12:35:38

@nuno, Yeah, figured it out, thanks. I tried to join the clan but probably you rejected me. I am called Thelain there.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2019-04-08 13:29:13

no nuno didnt reject you this clan is full for now

2019-04-08 20:36:58

I was wondering. I am trying to collect things for a task but not sure how. I get to something and it says collection 1. then something in chinees. do I need something to collect with? if so, where can I find it?

2019-04-10 08:25:24

hey all i enable to play ths game  i did installed game but  after running dextop shotcut with nvda translet addon  sapi says updadeing then command line error  i get  task list  not found  there is any updated version plese post a  guide and worcking link file convoy is  so  slo for download

2019-04-10 13:30:59

I do not know if this has already been asked, but will an IOS version be released?

2019-04-10 18:21:45

Hi, I don't know why this is, but when I tried to buy some skill books from the auction house for 30000gold, it said that I didn't have enough money, but I do. I have like 200k, any reason why this isn't working? Also, for anyone who'd like to add me for easier communication and stuff, my id is 12858.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-04-10 20:33:32

Because you don't buy things with gold in that shop. You have to use a different type of currency called tongbao.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-04-10 21:16:32

Anyone else lagging to the point they can't play, or is it just me? Has been happening for days.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2019-04-10 22:46:24

no I've noticed this as well, the last few days I keep getting network acception errors when it lags out so much.

Steam ID: Lord_raven86
XBOX ID: Lord Raven9232
Discord: Lord_raven86

2019-04-11 03:34:07

could we get some sort of guide please? I see lots of people have managed but I have no idea what's going on, or how to chat, or what to do. I guess you do tasks but my biggest problem is that sapi just goes on and on in the backround, and local emulator or what ever just says checking for updates when I try to run the game with it how do I fix this how do I translate chat messages, how do I chat and I'm guessing nvda won't translate I have saytools and clipcoppy as well as clipreader and jgt so hopefully something will get me somewhere, any help is great because I'm clearly a newb lol

2019-04-11 12:39:29

as fo rme i trying to work out how to get off  pk moad and so are a cuppel others  we are being slortered because hi lever players are killing leve  level 20 players  or so

2019-04-11 12:40:21

i forgot to say alot of people say to use qtranslate but i cant get that to work eather  just saying any ideas? yel pleas a guide on how wood be jst amazing

2019-04-11 17:24:54

Hey.
So i started playing this game yesterday and really like it. However, I am unable to quite figure out the jeastures for the android version. I know that it depends on which half of the screen you touch, however, descriptions for the jeastures required are hard to come buy or just not rranslated.
Anyone know how I can get these?
Thanks.

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

2019-04-13 06:09:50

Hi there. I downloaded the game from the file convoy link which took a few years. And then I tried running it. It comes as an .ex underscore, meaning, .ex_, file, so I renamed to .exe, and I can't run it. It gives me some sort of chineese error. Here's the error. Can someone translate?
Error  dialog  °²×°ÎļþÒÑË𻵣¬Çë»ñÈ¡³ÌÐòµÄа汾¡£.
Thanks for any help in advance guys.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-04-13 18:42:42

try copying it with the chinese keyboard selected then paste it into google translate

2019-04-15 19:38:12

hi wich people from germany play this game? i ask because i want create a german gang. and we can make teams for exp. send a message to 10910 thanks.