2019-04-02 18:11:57

This forum is flooded by spam bots. If you're a new user, your account is marked as restricted. Please do properly introduce yourself to show you're not a spam bot. Moderators will then whitelist your new account. So tell us who you are and why you want to chime in.

Also, please don't send private messages to the moderators asking for your account to be unrestricted, just write your introduction here, that way everyone can see who you are and gets a chance to come and say hello.
-- Sendermen

2019-04-03 18:57:21

Third time's the charm... Hi! I'm Avery. I make IF games. They are fun... Let me in please! tongue

Thumbs up +1

2019-04-03 19:36:27

Your post is coming through, however I think the administrator who can unrestrict users is not here at the moment. sad

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

Thumbs up

2019-04-03 20:36:28

@Avery_Moore Very good news, I was finally, able to access your profile page and unrestrict you. Third time's the charm indeed.

Thumbs up

2019-04-05 16:11:27

I 'm a person from Wheeling, WV and I learned about this site from NVDA email list. The email message talk about Free Accessible Sound Design Course which I do have a interst in learning more about. .

Thumbs up

2019-04-05 17:01:24

Hi Virtualknight, you are now unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2019-04-05 18:18:02

what happened to the old topic?

Thumbs up

2019-04-05 21:49:54

Hi Everyone.

Ive been directed here by one of our gamers that goes under the name Malakai, as a way to reach out to the community to make our online card accessible to all.

Hope to speak to you soon

Regards,
Gaeokerena
www.ravagedworlds.online

Thumbs up

2019-04-06 15:18:46

@Gaeokerena you are now unrestricted.
Regarding what happened to the old topic, that's actually a good question, one that I can't answer properly accept to say that, from what I can tell, it was deleted. It was not me, this did not go through the mod list either, so we're all in the dark here.

Thumbs up

2019-04-06 15:30:17 (edited by Slender 2019-04-06 15:31:09)

It's still around, but closed, located here, probably so spambots can't post to it. According to Sendermen there's a browser check on this topic to try and stop the bots from getting through.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

Thumbs up

2019-04-07 19:04:05

I'm glad I don't need to write a novel. Even short stories have nevever been easy.

I've been around the blindness community for along time.

I'm mostly interested in audio and music.  I am a lousy musician but love playing for my self anyway.  I can Jam with people who get me.

I came here for the sound design video and cource.

I hope I get good enough with Reaper to actually do productive work.

I never got anywhere with Sonar.  There were apps I used in DOS that were much easier and way more productive. 

I have some trouble with confusion due possibley to my age.  But, I am determined to put up with it and keep going.

I just got Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol m32 keyboard bundle.

Wish I'd heard about the cource when it started. I have a lot to catch up onm.

Bob, bobcat11, Bobby, or Robert.

I usually go by Bob.

Thumbs up

2019-04-07 23:33:03

Hi Bobcat11, you are now unrestricted. Enjoy the sound design course! I still need to give Reaper a try myself.

Thumbs up

2019-04-08 13:56:35

Hi everyone,

I run an online game called DarkWind, and we have a few visually impaired players. I'm joining here to advertise, and to also learn more about what I can do to build a better game that is accessible to everyone!

Thanks,
-Acer from DarkWind
https://www.darkwind.org

Thumbs up

2019-04-08 15:04:46

Hi, i am a blind person who likes to play audiogames. I hope this is enough for you. Oh, and i’m human last i checked.

Thumbs up

2019-04-08 20:53:33

@acer you are now unrestricted, looking forward to finding out more about Dark Wind.
@C0MA which types of audiogames do you like playing?

Thumbs up +1

2019-04-08 22:54:57

well some of the games that i like are scrolling battles, that game is very good, oh and as well 2dp. I am also sometimes playing online thingys like muds, i never play much of the fps games like the  killer or sbp though.

Thumbs up

2019-04-10 02:47:01

Hello, I've been a browser of this site for years, but now wish to be more active in the community. I look forward to future interactions.
My name is James.

Steam ID: Lord_raven86
XBOX ID: Lord Raven9232
Discord: Lord_raven86

Thumbs up

2019-04-10 10:32:41

@C0MA and @coldshadow you are now both unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2019-04-10 17:12:16

Hi all, my name is Elmar. I am from South Africa, and in my mid-thirties. I completed a 2 year sound engineering course for the blind.
This sound design course is an awe-inspiring idea!!!
Some of the things I have accomplished using my home studio includes: Recording and mixing of startup bands, post production of live recordings, producing backtracks for live use, voiceovers for a number of projects E.G. story narratives and prerecorded   broadcasting. However, haven’t used sound design in my work a lot. What makes this course so exceptional is that it is envisioned for the creation of audio games. But the possibilities   are quite vast, it could be used for a bunch of different applications.
I would be grateful to be givin access. Kindest regards

Thumbs up

2019-04-10 17:17:58

Hi all, my name is Elmar. I am from South Africa, and in my mid-thirties. I completed a 2 year sound engineering course for the blind.
This sound design course is an awe-inspiring idea!!!
Some of the things I have accomplished using my home studio includes: Recording and mixing of startup bands, post production of live recordings, producing backtracks for live use, voiceovers for a number of projects E.G. story narratives and prerecorded   broadcasting. However, haven’t used sound design in my work a lot. What makes this course so exceptional is that it is envisioned for the creation of audio games. But the possibilities   are quite vast, it could be used for a bunch of different applications.
I would be grateful to be givin access. Kindest regards

Thumbs up

2019-04-10 18:38:23

hello.
My name is ghaith" i'm from UAE and i'm 14 years old.
I have couple of intrests such as robotics.
my hobbies , i like to swim, play jiujetsu, build robots, play audio games, read and write stories.
i've heard about the forum, and the reason i want to participate, is because i wanna have the latest news about audio games in genral.
Thanks

Thumbs up +1

2019-04-11 16:38:01

hello Community
I love to play audio games like manamon,tomb hunter, super Liam,paladin of the sky.etc

Thumbs up

2019-04-11 18:53:42

@Love all sounds, @Ghaith and @uchiha madara, you are now all unrestricted.
Firstly: @Love All Sounds wow, your work sounds interesting!
Secondly: @Ghaith wow, robotics sounds fun. I don't think we've had a robotics-related topic on here yet, so this could be cool!
@uchiha madara Manamon's a pretty good game, Tomb Hunter has a legacy of it's own, and Super Liam is a classic. Not to mention that Paladin got fairly well received as well, although I do personally find that one a little hard, yet also fun at the same time.

Thumbs up +1

2019-04-11 19:02:40

thanks aaron.
though i didn't thought that robotics are that much of an interesting thing for anyone, but yeah

Thumbs up

2019-04-11 19:24:10

hey, my account is still restricted what's the problem. is it from me?

Thumbs up