2019-04-07 00:38:00

Hi,
So I originally was going to write a long, descriptive thing about how you get a letter and it says stuff about the fact that I want d&d players, but then my computer shut off, and it was a good 2500 chars, and once I write something like that I do not want to do it again.
I am running a low magic ammpaign called Heart's Blood, and am in need of players.
I currently have 4, and need 1 or 2 more.
If you are interested, please contact me at:
[email protected].
Or via private message.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-04-07 00:54:15

I am in this campaign, and it is a fuckload of fun. We have had only one game, but new players would be wonderful

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2019-04-07 01:05:07

O, and I guess it is a good thing to mention, two of the current players are new, but I am working with them and they've been doing graite so far.
I am 13, and the others are 14, 15, and 29 I believe.
Any age is accepted, but you need to be able to take an adult joke, and not filter your fuckin words.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-04-07 04:13:05

what is this about redfox?

2019-04-07 04:28:32 (edited by redfox 2019-04-07 04:29:16)

Ah, sorry.
Post 1 isn't all that descriptive.
I'm running a d&d 5th edition campaign.
Need players.

----------

2019-04-08 23:28:35

I would be happy depending when it's on, i can't do it if it's on saturdays.
otherwise, no problem

2019-04-09 13:08:05

Well, I have allready recieved my players, and I think, for now at least, that this is closed.
So lol.

----------