2019-04-06 06:25:05

Power Rangers Battle For The Grid is a fast paste fighting game in the style of Marvel vs. Capcom. The story is base on the comic book series by Boom studios.
The graphics have a Street Fighter style. The music and sound effects fit the game perfectly.
The menus are easy to navigate. The online server is very stable.
The gameplay is solid. the controls are easy to learn.
The Nway team will be adding more to the game as the weeks go by. There are two versions of the game.
The standard edition and the collectors edition. For the price it is not a bad game like you may think.
I am happy with my purchase. This game is on Xbox one, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo switch. It will be release for PC in a couple of months.
This game is cross platform. Which means people can play against people on other systems besides the one they play the game on.

2019-04-06 15:37:08

Probably could use a bit more detail in the review, quite honestly... glad to know that you're happy with it though!

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-04-06 18:43:25

I can provide a few more thoughts here.
While the controls are easy to learn, the tutorial, at least at launch, did not go into very much detail about the mechanics. It taught you light attacks, medium attacks, heavy attacks, throws, and character switching. It did not tell you anything about meter management, combos or super attacks, it did not even explain how to do juggles in this game.

2019-04-06 20:59:14

So how long is the actual story content? Are there different endings? Are there any unlockable content to extend replay value? Is there a lot of single player stuff if online play isn't an option? How is the difficulty spike?

2019-04-06 22:22:41

Each character has their own ending. The difficuilty progress as you go through the story.

2019-04-07 12:20:06

Hi.
Nice try on a review, but I could also have used a much more detailed review. It doesn't tell me much, doesn't tell anything about the controls, if it's fully playable, what makes the menus easy to navigate etc. It even tells about the graphics, which blind people mostly don't care about. Visual impaired people do, but the review doesn't say anything about that.
So, in other words: I'm sorry, but I don't find the review useful at all, and you even don't answer all Aarons questions.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen