2019-04-05 17:44:56

Hi all, I downloaded bk3 and it opens but I click on something and it closes. don't have the translation file yet but I don't think that would matter at this poingt. I put the folder path on my c:\ drive. but earlier It got as far as a save slot but when I hit enter on slot 1 it didn't proceed. Any help? I think I was loged in to my jgt addonin Nvda. And I was wondering is there a way to set up a NEW keystroke to activate the addon? As it stands, It is set to nvda control shift y. It is hard to press them all at once because I am only 1 handed. So, I hope you are all well.

2019-04-05 22:23:00

Hi piller223,

I can only answer your question about changing JGT's input gesture. To do that, you go to the NVDA menu, and then preferences. Then, go to input gestures. There should be a JGT section in there to change or add a new keystroke for the gesture.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-04-06 02:11:40

Hi, I fixed it. lol I'm trying to kill the lamps. I only have a sword but I need the rope correct? I love BK3 Take care all.