2018-09-30 11:09:23

Hello,
Does forza motorsport7 only work on windows 10?
Getting somewhere without crashing in most wanted or in any other racing game is very hard. You will have to go by crashing.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-09-30 11:11:56

oh i want good racing gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yours kindly

2018-10-23 19:29:55

Hello To all!
Jana, if you are interested to play Audio Rally Racing, it is available for Windows, Mac and IOS, and it costs aproximately 4 or 5 €. I'm talking about it cause it was mentioned in a post of this topic.
By the way, can anyone suggest some accessible racing games for IOS and Windows? Thanks! I'll download the game powered by Mason Armstrong. I know another racing game developed by him that was released in 2015. It is called UltraRacer, but I don't know if it's still available on the internet.

If you want to get in touch with me, e-mail me at [email protected].
We can also get in touch on Telegram.

2018-10-24 23:23:32

Are you playing the NFS and Forza games through Steam?  If so, how are you getting OCR to work well enough to do it?  Last time I tried OCR with a game in Steam, it absolutely sucked.  Just straight up sucked.  It either read parts of things, nothing at all, or just gave me jibberish on the screen.

2018-10-25 03:53:48

Try f1 race for gameboy. Seriously! If you have patience to memorize the tracks this is pretty decent. You can't get turned around like other racers so only way to go is forward, left and right. If you continuously press left and right while driving you will hear turning sounds in the direction you press when there is a turn to make. Loved this when i was a kid since it was the only racer i could play and i made it pretty far in the solo mode. O yeah, there is different victory music for where you place too. Try this out if you feel adventurous. You can find a gameboy emulator and rom of f1 race in various places around the net.

2018-11-05 22:09:26

Hello guys!
I can't do anything in the nfs most wwanted, but I can't get past the initial race.
Someone could pass the key of the game and tips how to fly? I am totally blind

2018-11-05 22:33:47

Hello,The best thiâg to do is to get a fully complete save from the internet so you can fully enjoy the game.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-11-06 04:59:27

simba wrote:

Here is a link to a tutorial I recorded for the game some months ago, should give a little sneak peak what is to be expected.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7320xmsiikpi7 … o.mp3?dl=0

Greetings Moritz

Dude. You are literally freaking amazing. Seriously.
Have you tried any of the other Forza games? I know that Forza Horizon 4 just came out, for example.

You are literally my hero.

Something something something insert canine related comment here

2018-11-06 17:09:19

does anyone have the file from simba? I would need it and the link doesn't work anymore.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2018-11-06 18:21:27

guys how i can use or download ocr?

Yours kindly

2018-11-10 09:41:26

So. There are tons of questions in this topic that can be answered with a simple google search. Come on guys.

As far as racing goes. Forza motorsport  games. I tried 6 (waste of money). 7 worked. I am not sure what happened to the lion who was answering questions in here, but my findings:

Manual transmission does work if you want to shift that way.
You can play around with traction control, stability control. Keep auto steering and breaks set, though. Also friction assist.

Sometimes NVDA OCR doesn't read the entire menu. If it would help anyone I can try and write up a quick menu guide. If anyone knows html or has a place to host it that would be helpful as well.

Apart from that, for folks interested in this, I would love to get some sort of wiki going. E.g. trying to get tracks with the longest straightaways so we can open up the throttle, drag racing, hints on how to shift properly, all that fun stuff.

The beauty of Forza 7 is it is a play anywhere title, so xbox users can play alongside windows 10 users and vice versa. So I have it installed on my pc and xbox just in case, and my saves will transfer between devices.

I'm hoping that when forza 8 is released they keep it up with the assists.

@simba I seriously cannot give you enough thanks here for getting me interested in this. If there is anything I can do in thanks do let me know.

2018-11-10 13:46:47

@timberwolf1991: a menu guide would be very helpful, I really would be happy if you could write one!

Thanks a lot!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2018-11-10 19:24:45

Is anyone else interested in helping?

I won't be able to complete this if I'm the only one interested in contributing. Remember that there are a ton of cars, tuning, track listings, etc. It would be amazing if we could work together and collaborate on something.

At this point, any help is very much appreciated by others. It is why I was thinking about a wiki. Especially if you have sighted help near at hand (I don't).

I really want to make this happen, but if I can't get any interest initiated by others I'm not going to be able to do much. This game is far more in depth than something like killer instinct or mortal kombat. And I want to do this right rather than going half way.

This is literally the first racing game I have been able to play and actually figure out where to turn. Sure, the game assists you, but you're still playing and that's the important thing.

So if anyone is interested in helping out with this please let me know so we can figure something out.

2019-03-03 17:36:31

Hi all,

I really have to write here again.
I really would need a guide for the settings for forza motor sport 7. For the demo and for the paid version.
I now have the free version on my xbox one and eventually I'll buy the full version if I like the game.
So please please, couldn't anyone write what to do to get it work?

Thanks a lot.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-03-04 14:19:51

hi.
Well, if you are refering to the assist settings, as said quite a lot of times by now, when you are in a race, hit pause, down twice and a to confirm, then, activate the assists you want, and hit b twice to get back into the race, with the assists enabled.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-03-04 16:08:04 (edited by ianhamilton_ 2019-03-04 16:08:16)

Forza Horizon 4 is a very different game to Forza 7. FH4 is an open world game set in roads going through the countryside with no walls penning you in to the track, at any point you can leave the track and drive off-road through the countryside.

2019-03-04 18:45:40

@simba,
it really would be a great help if i know the different settings in the menu after pressing down twice. I have no one sighted here. and now I accidently set the language to english. what should i do now?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-03-05 05:36:27

Sorry for double posting.
@Simba: You offered a file a few months ago how to set the assistence. Couldn't you give it to me again?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-04-04 14:15:26

Hi all,
This message is probably for Simba. I saw a posting that mentioned that you have had some luck tuning cars in Forza 7. Do you have a guide on how to do this? Also, any info on tracks would be really useful. I find that OCR works to a point with Forza 7, but not great.
I'm still struggling on how to know where the turns are in the track and which way the turn is going. Does anyone have any tips on this? I have all of the assists enabled.
I think someone had a website where a bunch of these tutorials were posted, but I can't find it now.
As far as some kind of Wiki, that's an awesome idea. I have hosting space that could be used for something like this.