2019-03-28 18:16:22

hi all
for who didn't all ready know, i have got a swamp charactre, mohammedradwan
thanks to who gave me his account
don't worry he still plays swamp, but not much, so i got the chance
wish to meet you soon
regards

You can find me on Mastodon, @[email protected], you can E-Mail and Skype me, [email protected], Discord me: muhammad_hussam. Telegram me: mhr_musician. Steam me: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 … 8855/home/

2019-04-01 04:23:46

Hi Aprone, got a couple suggestions. Would it be possible to implement some sort of system to prevent people from disconnecting in the middle of a fort attack? I know this is already not allowed by the user agreement, but would be nice to have something in place to discourage it so you wouldn't be flooded with reports of people suspecting others of doing this on top of all the pestering you get from us already. haha Something like what's in place on Survive the Wild, if I'm remembering correctly, would be nice, where a character stays on the map for a brief period after the account logs off to prevent players from avoiding losses by disconnecting mid-fight.

On a simpler note, would it be possible to add in an alert sound for events in Capture the Flag matches? As it is now with only the text message, it's very easy to miss when the flag is dropped or returned if you're in the middle of fighting.

Los Angeles Based musician, blogger, and programmer.
https://artistibarra.com/

2019-04-02 02:52:39

quick bug report on the day's event. as well as building up grenades, noise makers keep adding to the inventory. they go away when you log out but if you let them they can build to a point where the inventory gets bugged and you end up with all kinds of crazy broken armor and no weapons.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2019-04-02 03:52:31

Far as I can tell right now, the server is offline. Hope to see it back online soon!
smile

2019-04-02 03:58:48

yep server offline

2019-04-02 05:57:54

Ugh! still offline! ugh!!! rofl

2019-04-02 08:12:46 (edited by SirBadger 2019-04-02 08:14:35)

@quacker I see nothing in the user agreement about exiting or disconnecting during a fort battle. deliberately doing it during a mission is against the rules but not in forts. during seages is against the rules but I think that goes back to when you had to win forts by fighting raiders and killing them all. possibly needs to be updated. but there is no rule against exiting during a fort battle.

2019-04-02 17:09:22

Ugh the server is down again,  just as shooter enters repackaging. Yikes! help! lol I hope I  can get him outta there.

2019-04-02 17:22:38

well i herd the death sound when the server crashed this time, hopefully that isn't the case. I still had over 90 percent health when i was looting so...

2019-04-02 20:23:52

Good suggestion Quacker, logging off mid battle is rather unsporting.  On a similar note, you forgot to mention the players who launch defender missions and immediately disconnect, in order to quickly jump maps and avoid food losses in forts.  Perhaps you could check the user agreement for us on this one.

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2019-04-02 20:25:58

Can someone give me an idea how often the server goes down? and generally for how long? I've just started playing again, and I have the rest of this month to decide weather to buy another six months of swamp. At this rate, it doesn't look good. Though I enjoy the game, but the up time frankly sucks. And the possibility of losing everything for no good reason is a bit annoying. lol
sad

2019-04-02 21:39:18

Sadly you've started playing again at exactly the wrong moment when the server goes down twice in 2 days. Generally this is not the case. No server is perfect, but usually swamps uptime is decent enough.  I theorize it was the event that got the server in a bad mood.

2019-04-02 22:10:32

lucky me. *sniff* rofl ok I can see while adding  more code and events to this game could cause problems. I guess I'll have to deal.
tongue

2019-04-03 01:58:39

Good night

Someone has information about the crash of the server of the Swamp?

2019-04-03 01:59:59

I do not know when swamp is doing the event
When does swamp have an event?
Can you list the date on which the event will take place here?

2019-04-03 03:01:32

the only event I've seen is the server being offline for 10 hours and counting. rofl *shrug*

2019-04-03 05:30:58

rocky makes an interesting point there. I just looked again and firstly, exiting from fort battles isn't against the rules. severing your connection or using task manager is, but again that goes back to siege attacks not fort battles. very different situation.

now under the part that says:
Taking part in any of these activities is a violation of the Swamp User Agreement and is grounds for having your Kaldobsky-Gamer account permanently banned:

we have this interesting line:

- Exploiting loopholes in the game that have not been fixed yet.

@quacker I would kindly suggest you warn your clan about that because using defender missions or cmm missions to deliberately disconnect and jump you back to map one is a loophole that I know some people use a lot.

2019-04-03 06:31:38

Well you sometimes feel you kinda have to if, let’s say your fort on map 5 and your fort on map 4 is being attacked at the same time and both attackers just disconnects as soon as you enter the fortmap.
I personally thinks that’s a bigger problem but that’s just me.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2019-04-03 06:36:46 (edited by SirBadger 2019-04-03 06:40:14)

@sovs still exploiting a loophole and therefore against the rules. go look it up.

2019-04-03 06:40:36

I get that.
But disconnecting from fortfights shouldn’t be allowed either.

2019-04-03 07:32:38

@sovs isn't against the rules and doesn't affect the game. all it does is get people less pvp deaths like that matters. if you'd like I guess people who are lower levels could take their armor off so you can shoot them which results in the same thing as exiting but may make you feel better.

2019-04-03 07:41:35

It’s not only low leveled players who is doing this.
And if you are scared of loosing stuf, don’t attack.

2019-04-03 07:47:52

This discussion is one of many reasons for I don't like the HC mode. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-04-03 07:52:06

@SLJ.
Lol yeah.
I’m starting to get tired of it as well.

2019-04-03 10:48:53 (edited by vlad25 2019-04-03 10:49:48)

guys, please, stop with this argument, more important now is that the server crashed and there's no anouncement from aprone. so well, that's what we should concentrate on now. i've sent him a kind email and aske him what's going on but he never replied. so what ever.