2019-04-02 16:49:57

So first of all, there's some things that goldwave just can't do, like reverb. The reverb in goldwave is baaaaaaaaaaaaad!
There are other things, but reverb is the biggest. Are there any plugins you guys can recommend to better my audio?

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2019-04-02 17:27:27

Ambiance or omniverb.

I felt the wind of your passing
        is preferable to
I felt the passing of your wind

Thumbs up

2019-04-02 18:58:09 (edited by redfox 2019-04-02 18:58:28)

ok, where do I download these? I oogled them and nothing came up besides a description.

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2019-04-03 01:49:42

Here is Omniverb. http://www.vst4free.com/get_lpn1.php?win32=Omniverb.zip

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2019-04-03 02:35:43

Ok, I've downloaded it, but what do I do with the dll?

2019-04-03 02:36:38

You need to put it in a folder, then in goldwave's options/plugins/gw vst dialog, add it's path and then search for it and enable it. After that, you can use it.

2019-04-03 18:44:42

thanks got it.

2019-04-04 22:14:57

program crashes

If you would like to talk to me, you can add me on skype @ live:adelspence2004.
and if you wanna folow me on twitter, you can ad [email protected] Spence
and if you wanna join me discord server, you can join
https://discord.gg/dP4CvT

Thumbs up

2019-04-05 20:09:10

Which program crashes? What did you do to make it crash? More info, please.

2019-04-06 00:35:59

I put the plugen in c:\Program Files\VSTPlugens\GW.when I pres surch, it crashes

If you would like to talk to me, you can add me on skype @ live:adelspence2004.
and if you wanna folow me on twitter, you can ad [email protected] Spence
and if you wanna join me discord server, you can join
https://discord.gg/dP4CvT

Thumbs up

2019-04-06 01:27:19 (edited by defender 2019-04-06 01:27:36)

Personally I like DX Reverb Light from ANWIDA Soft because it's super simple but gets decent results, and also GlaceVerb by Dasample, which is significantly more complicated but sounds great!
Both have lots of awesome presets, and work almost perfectly accessibility wise.

Buy the worlds greatest machine gun. It's about 50 inches in length, It's huge! & it can shoot really far, &, it's cheap!
Lets demonstrate this: stand still Thom...
Okay ma.aaa!
Oh! crap!

Thumbs up

2019-04-06 17:39:23

@11, my GlaceVerb refuses to open saying that it can't open it and that an error occurred. Ideas?

Coding is not hard. No, not at all.
What is hard is making code that accepts different and sometimes unexpected types of input and still works.
This is what truly takes a large amount of effort on a developer's part.

Thumbs up

2019-04-07 08:23:14

All I know for sure is that my plugin is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins\GlaceVerb.dll and I'm running Win 7 X64.
I guess just make sure GW knows where it is and try the other form of the plugin just to see if that works, or install it somewhere else if you can like in c:\VST or something.

Buy the worlds greatest machine gun. It's about 50 inches in length, It's huge! & it can shoot really far, &, it's cheap!
Lets demonstrate this: stand still Thom...
Okay ma.aaa!
Oh! crap!

Thumbs up

2019-04-07 13:10:36

goldwave can only run 32 bit plugins. I know that sounds counterintuitive given that it is now exclusively 64 bit software, but there you have it.

I felt the wind of your passing
        is preferable to
I felt the passing of your wind

Thumbs up