2019-03-28 18:05:03

Hi. What is a good programing language for social networks in your opinion? I tried bgt networking and also another wraper by visual studio(audiogames.net username, not the program), but it never receives or maybe sends i don't know, the stuff properly. What is a good language you know? Thanks, simter.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-03-28 20:00:17

there are a couple which suit web  development
PHP the most used, python, ruby on rails, c#, asp.net, and I believe java.
I'd recommend you to use either PHP, python, or ruby on  rails. But, the choice is yours.

Paul

2019-03-29 09:16:26

Meh, if you cannot use Fuck GT for that stuff, nothing will help. I recommend PHP or Web MVC, though.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-03-29 09:21:46

But MVC is a pattern. Even PHP frameworks use the MVC pattern.

Paul

2019-03-29 09:31:19

Sorry, I meant ASP Net. In my country we use these names interchangeably

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2019-03-29 19:01:42 (edited by Still_Standing 2019-03-29 19:03:44)

oh wait, bgt? lol, i never thinked i would make such thing for  social networks?  by this programing language
asp.net or php, and also java, these and the most  recommended and used programing languages for that stuff

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-03-30 00:43:38

post 3, Fuck GT man? Seriously? Have we descended to such a level where it's not enough to be a dick, destructively dissing someone based on language, we must unnecessarily resort to substituting the name with uncreative replacements. Insert fuck, remove first char and/or word from name, return. Next time at least try a little harder, I don't think it'll kill you. In your favorite language because I'm just the shittiest of biotic matter I know

string hot_new_insult(string word)
{
return "fuck "+string_trim_left(word, 1);
}

2019-03-30 23:54:48

Lol, thanks.