2019-03-30 09:41:35

Hi! I think we should really give more atention to Battle Constant. It's not an ultrapower clown. It's a really cool game and I think it's better then the killer.

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-03-30 09:51:23

I agree. I say more. In my opinion, Constant Battle is the most complex and activity-packed online game we have in our market. Ultra Power has nothing to do with it. He had no history, quests, cities, various means of transport, etc. The work of the Renovagames programmers is and can be seen. I wrote a guide for CB that occupies about 7 pages. But I have not yet described all the aspects of the game.

2019-03-30 11:25:06

hey! guys.
I am very new in bc. I tried to play it but i am not able to go ahead, because i don't have proper guide and tutorial regarding constant battle. please if you have then, provide it to me.
note:I am very new.

Thanks and regards.
Madhusudan
Visit my youtube channel to dive into accessible tech tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVJNv … 9wXunGvl9A

2019-03-30 12:17:53

you can see topic about bc guide.
And it will cool if spamkill will remove. Free weapons can't do anything with paid weapons, this game is unbalanced. Darts launcher will stund you, then 200 explosive tapes and spam spam

Yours kindly

2019-03-30 12:57:06

How many topics will be created about this yet?
Although it changed a bit since my last visit there, but it's still not fair and really unbalanced, so i'm still staying away from it.

2019-03-30 14:18:46

I agree with post 2. But I will say one more time, this is the best game ever and it's not a clown.

2019-03-30 14:20:12

It's so far, far from the best game ever category...

2019-03-30 14:39:08

No, it's not a clone.
The problem is that it still uses ultrapower code, which is illegal.
Therefore the game is an unlicensed spinoff of ultrapower... Which is what people actually mean when they say clone, but they apparently can't think up a better phrase.
Play the game if you want, but this can not be denied.

2019-03-30 15:20:22

so i tried this game and couldn't do anything for getting shot every time i exited th sz sems like hte admin doesn't know what they're doing. this game can suck my balls. it's not newbie friendly if it was i wouldn't get shot every time i exit the sz.

2019-03-30 15:35:32

You need to know that you are doing.

2019-03-30 17:59:06

sorry for earlier post. I don't know what i'm doing i asked and no one told me anything the help files only tell you about things like weapons, fod going to the bathroom? etc. not hey if you're a newbie start out by doing this? here is a place you can kill things.  Were I the creator of this game I'd impose some limitations. sure. pk is all good and fine but I would put a newbie flag on new players for a period of time so they can't be killed. Yes, I know ou have passive mode but i stil managed to die from an  explosive device.

2019-03-30 18:56:07

Why isn’t this dude banned already.

2019-03-30 20:15:03

Michael, you need to turn off your pk, meaning that you need to be a pacifist so you won't get shot. But it's weird because sometimes they shoot me even if i am a pacifist, so yeah, it's strange.
Cmerry, maybe because he hasn't done any harm yet?

2019-03-30 21:26:36 (edited by ambro86 2019-03-30 21:29:15)

Nepali Gamer, you can find the guide at this link: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/2804 … tle-guide/

X giorgi elbaqidze, I think the game is not as unbalanced as you say. In fact you can very well avoid the darts launcher by drinking the green potions, which you can find in every pharmacy in every city. Furthermore, when you are killed you lose nothing. In addition to this, when you find yourself in situations where you don't want to fight, you can become a pacifist, go to another area and remove pacifism.
This is an example of something I haven't mentioned in my guide, but otherwise it would become a book!

2019-03-30 21:48:01

yeah i know. I sitll get killed by explositions lol and who gt banned me? i apologize for my potty mouth. I don't usually let things like that bother me but i was trying to learn thye game.  Thanks for the tip though

2019-03-30 23:25:45

No, not you, Michael, the creator of the topic.

2019-03-31 12:36:17

why does it take so long to switch to pacifist? also i thought you lost money when you died or when someone killed you? not sure how to get more.

2019-03-31 14:46:43

If it's still the old system, you even can't let yourself not to lose hp so ya, it's quite buggy. For example if you start falling, lose 1000 hp so you have 4000, you just quit, log in again and there you are the coolguy with 5000 hp. And yeah, it takes quite a long time to switch.

2019-03-31 16:33:38

here's the thing. every time i try to kill things i get pk so much that i can't kill things right when i come back to life i die again cause peole are stupid . and the admin either are too stupid to learn and understand english, or they just don't give a fuck. I wna play but they're making it imposible. pk should not intervere with gameplay there needs to be polcies in place.

2019-03-31 17:23:36

Hi,
x michaelhoffman1976
when people killed you once hit enter and immediately shift f2. At this point even if people kill you once you stay in the tunnel, that is, you stay dead for about a minute and you will become equally pacifist!
As for the admin, as I wrote in my guide, Manuelcortez knows English. In addition there are two other users who are instructors (ins) ie Afnan and Cottoncandi.

2019-03-31 19:31:28

That's why we kept saying, that the game is really, really unbalanced.

2019-03-31 19:47:33

MasterOfDeath, it is better for a person to know the game he is talking about before making judgments. I played CB for a long time without bazooca, darts launcher etc. And I also have a friend who still plays without having the most powerful weapons.

2019-04-01 04:38:05 (edited by defender 2019-04-01 15:12:37)

The pacifist timer is one of the few parts of this game that makes sense.
It exists so that you can't just constantly switch to it when you get near someone that you think might kill you, in order to save your stuff.
It gives them a bit of time to come after you so they may catch up in time.
Trust me, if it wasn't there, PK would suck for you as well. Redspot did the same with the AFK timer.

2019-04-01 05:16:27

Hi Defender, I agree with you almost completely. Except for one thing. When you are killed, nothing is lost. The game is just like that. Who kills you takes money and experience but you lose absolutely nothing.
For the rest, I agree with pacifism. I often stay pacifist when I don't want to fight. This is very suitable, for example, for forests where you can pick fruit or olives.

2019-04-01 08:07:47

23, as i said, i played the game a lot, although i don't play it nowadays. If you played at the time when NickNeuchrist was there, nah, that was me. So yeah, i know the game, otherwise i couldn't state anything.