2019-03-28 04:08:27 (edited by Tuohai 2019-04-29 15:47:16)

This is a 3d ARPG real-time combat online game.
Support mobile  phone(Currently only Android version) and pc.
The official version has been released
The official version supports NVDA
but Translation not yet completed
Players who have participated in public testing please download the latest version
It is expected that the server will be opened at 2 pm Chinese time.
There are various mainline tasks, side missions and copy maps.
There are also mounts and flying machine.
Can dive.
There are 8 class.
Before creating a character, you must first register your shouchuang account, which can play all the games developed by Shouchuang.
Www.py198.com
Or you can register an account in the game.
Once you are registered, you can enter the game.
When installing the game, in order to ensure no failure, it is recommended to install in the default path.
After entering the game, first press the right arrow key to the last item and switch the language to English.
Then you can play happily, lol.
Pc version download address:
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g8 … 6deac993b4
Android version download address
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g3 … 1f7ab8093f
Next, we have to remember some basic operations.
In the game, the left and right arrow keys are used to select menu items, the up arrow key confirms, the down arrow key cancels or returns to the previous level.
Alt + Y to open the tts settings dialog
Some things that mobile phone players should pay attention to:
The game is divided into platform intercommunication zone and mobile phone dedicated zone.
The platform interworking area is a mix of mobile phones and PC players.
Mobile phone zones are of course only mobile phone players.
The pc user cannot log in to the mobile phone private area.

2019-03-28 04:33:26

the pc version download link isn't working

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2019-03-28 04:38:46

try again

Naruto wrote:

the pc version download link isn't working

2019-03-28 04:39:42

got it downloading

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2019-03-28 04:48:11

@Naruto, did you manage to play the game?

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ― Lemony Snicket

2019-03-28 04:50:44

Can you describe controls for the mobile version? Do we need to turn off talkback or voice assistance to play?

2019-03-28 05:48:00

Downloading the game Wright now!
@拓海 how can I translate the game? Do I need to contact the developer or give permition to translate it?

73 Wj3u

2019-03-28 06:07:15

The game is being translated, but there are only two players involved in the translation, and I am not sure if the developer is willing to let more people participate in the translation work.
You can only contact the developer via qq.

electro wrote:

Downloading the game Wright now!
@拓海 how can I translate the game? Do I need to contact the developer or give permition to translate it?

2019-03-28 06:09:12

You only need a mobile screen reader, no other auxiliary software is required.

KenshiraTheTrinity wrote:

Can you describe controls for the mobile version? Do we need to turn off talkback or voice assistance to play?

2019-03-28 06:35:05

They should make the installer English and you can select your language for it. Just saying.

2019-03-28 06:49:02

Not gonna happen. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-03-28 07:07:44 (edited by pranam 2019-03-28 07:12:23)

Hi everyone,
I'm gonna clear a few doubts here.
@5, the server will open at 2 PM CST, that is UTC +8.
@7, you could use a translator addon with nvda to translate the game directly and play it. But to translate the game successfully, you have to use locale emulator and change the language to Chinese simplified through it. People were facing problems running locale emulator with the game on their machine, so it is possible that you also face a problem while working with it. Locale emulator is not strictly necessary to translate the game.
You could mention me in your post if you want some kind of assistance as I've managed to make everything work fine.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2019-03-28 07:17:46

I downloaded the game, cannot wait to try it! also I am happy to hear the official version supports NVDA.

2019-03-28 07:22:01

Clarification... if you're one of us unlucky ones who can't get locale emulator to work with the game for an as of yet unknown reason, the NVDA support will most likely be useless to you at this point in time.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-03-28 07:26:57

i tried too install the Game, but only a Woman told me anything in Chinese. Can i only install the Game if  the Server has been  Online?

2019-03-28 08:44:42

hi,
where can i download the translation addon for nvda?
thanks

2019-03-28 08:53:25

very awaited game for me.
let's see what would be.
I am downloading it.

Thanks and regards.
Madhusudan
Visit my youtube channel to dive into accessible tech tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVJNv … 9wXunGvl9A

2019-03-28 09:00:57

Everything is up and running. Enjoy! I will do an introductory tomorrow at some time, and if I can figure out how to stream, I may do that occasionally as well.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-03-28 09:18:35

Amazing to hear about the public release.
Question: Will there be multiple servers, or just one server? Maybe a server for none chinese players? I'm thinking about communication with other players in the game.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-03-28 10:38:02

Hi @19, from what I remember, there is a world channel that allows for english communication, but I'm not sure if that's what it's actually for. I will download this game later, but it's great to hear that this has nvda support now, because that means I can use the translator add on to play. No more foolish clip reader and say tools and q translate and blah.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-03-28 11:06:40

this translate thing dont work for me can someone help please?

2019-03-28 12:27:11

Hey all,
About the locale emulator: what's your problem when running it?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-03-28 13:59:20 (edited by DaddySpice 2019-03-28 14:01:07)

glad NVDA support made it in. I usually stay away from games that use SAPI only.

2019-03-28 14:02:55

connor142 wrote:

Hi @19, from what I remember, there is a world channel that allows for english communication, but I'm not sure if that's what it's actually for. I will download this game later, but it's great to hear that this has nvda support now, because that means I can use the translator add on to play. No more foolish clip reader and say tools and q translate and blah.

yup I agree. the whole reason I stopped playing the beta was because of the SAPI only thing. also people were saying unity couldn't support NVDA. figured that was some hot garbage someone was spewing.

2019-03-28 14:03:43

Hi,
i have big lags at the game.