2019-03-22 20:42:54

@1811: If you play the micro games enough, you can recognize the music. Each one so far has it's own unique track. Now, if the tracks were to start repeating themselves, that'd be a potential issue. I say potential because each game is pretty unique when it comes to the ambiances, I dare say no 2 micro game fields will sound the same.

2019-03-22 21:03:58

beta65? wow, another update?

2019-03-22 22:11:52

Wa! I will run out of internet data long before I manage to download all these new and content filled updates! smile

2019-03-23 02:34:21

Oh man this is awesome, and thanks all who contributed!
Though I am disappointed that we can still not mute player death messages, as they can be very distracting...

2019-03-23 02:49:05

You can mute them. Scroll through the available channels and see what you find. Although I agree that could have been a little better worded in the changelog, because I didn't immediately catch onto it either.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-03-23 05:57:44

Hey there. This topic has like 1k posts, so I'm a bit lazy to go looking about in them. Does anybody have like some kind of like tips on battle? I just don't seem to get it. I know it kind of takes time, but I figured that some of you guys who know might be able to help.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-03-23 06:44:56

someone please put changelog here?

2019-03-23 07:00:13

Woo love the new quest mode so much! Just wonder if 1, it will be expanded, 2 if there is a save feature, and 3 how one unlocks a bot from quest.

I used to think this game was awesome. Now it's incredibly super awesome! big_smile Keep up the good work!

2019-03-23 12:38:02 (edited by threeblacknoises 2019-03-23 12:41:09)

Yeah their really needs to be a save feature, and it wouldn't be vary hard to do!
At least, I hope not...
See, we already have these things that let us heal our HP and change our deck right?
So, why not just add a save option to that menu as well.
It'd be a single save that's part of the main Crazy Party save file so nobody could just pass these things around, and it'd get deleted as soon as quest mode was cleared so it couldn't be spammed to finish it faster on repeat runs.
If the code that used to save decks in the main Crazy Party save file is still around, that could be used to save the current quest deck directly into the save file so players couldn't spam the save feature to keep changing decks until they won.
Also; regarding the card battle game, their really needs to be a way to see if the opponent has a parry card so they wouldn't use a card that put them in a bad situation.
It doesn't need to tell us what parry card they have, just that they have one.
Most card games at least let you see that your opponent might be able to use one, just not what it is.
Just put it in the V key screen.
PS; The deck manager music is from the super Nintendo mini.
Later!

2019-03-23 18:03:08

Hi! I have wery goot idea!
Enwiromments and postures have bonuses and penalties.
Sandstorm. heal rock, steel, ground types. Other types take a damage from sandstorm.
Hail storm. Heal ice types, don't hurt fire, take damage to other types. 2x damage to grass.
Zenith. Heal fire and grass, other types take damage.
Inmaterialithm. Physical cards don't work!
Antymagic zone. Special cards don't work!
Rain. Heal water, electric and grass, take damage to other types. 2x damage to fire and grount.
Undergrount. Flying mowes don't work, grount moves have 3x more power.
Echo. Sound mowes have 3x more power. Echo is ordinary attack, but this shoult be enwiromment.
And more! Please, thought about this and thought about other cards enwiromment and posture.

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2019-03-24 06:00:47

when i downloaded the new version and extracted it got a deta extraction error and a close button popped up. did any one else get any deta extraction errors?

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-03-24 06:25:11

None here.

Also the game loads so much faster now. Very cool!

I also figured out how to unlock bots in quest mode. Seems the key to making it far is not to be greedy with healing items and spending coins. Would like gems to be a rare drop from enemies.

2019-03-24 06:35:39

hello pragma. I have a sajestion, if possible in the next update may be automaticly to download the new version when you press the check for update in the options menu?

2019-03-24 06:48:18

discovered when i tried to extract the zip file from my desktop to a network drive error happens, but when i used my laptop and extracted the file directly to the usb drive that is shared over network it extracted fine. I agree it would be cool if there was an ability to have program auto download update for you in the future.

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-03-24 10:55:56

Hmmm Pragma, when do you finish add new cards to battle mode? If someone is new player, he will have a problem check all cards and set interesting decks.

2019-03-24 15:07:25

Pragma, if you monitor this topic, you might want to consider adding an online version of the Clandestine Arena game. Players join and then have bots play instead of the players. If you made teams of players, the corresponding bots would be in teams. Players would bet to see which player and/or team would win. The winner would receive some sort of reward. I don't know what you have in mind, but maybe some gems? It would be highly entertaining to watch bots duke it out with each other.

This obviously isn't for everyone, but it would make the game even more fun. I was playing the team bot online battle and came up with this idea.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-03-24 15:48:37

suggestion
battling with bots that collected from the quest mode
i mean the player will fight with the bots deck, no other decks aloud.
allowing custom battle mottos, that can be difficult to send the file to other players but it can be fun, for example if my deck is a dragon, i might want to play a dragon sound

2019-03-24 15:50:38

hi joseph, the data exraction error is do to windows defender or some sort
do to its deleting the file as sune as the file arrives to temp folder, maybe thats why its throwing that erro

2019-03-24 17:12:07

I'd totally be up for taking control of bots.

2019-03-24 19:17:04

Something tells me I'll be opening a can of worms by suggesting this, but has thought been given to indicating walls/obstacles before you bump into them, much like is done in a game like Paladin of the sky?
Running and bumping hasn't stopped me from unlocking all 230 games, but it has led to some frustrating situations, particularly in south to north runners or when navigating underwater on sidescroller levels.
I would love to be able to run through levels with greater ease and just have them made longer than have to up left up left up left up on a game like Small Car Driver until I find the gap.
Has this been discussed elsewhere and I just missed it in the thread?

2019-03-24 22:51:09

I actually think that wall clivk approach sounds like in planet saga would be helpful. Right now it's like walk walk walk walk thump, turn walk walk walk thump. So it would save a few extra seconds for sure.

2019-03-25 20:40:28

Yeah, I'd be down for wall alerts. Really annoying to play the games like the laberynth.

2019-03-26 01:06:52

Pragma, have you thought about adding a visual mode? I know BGT doesn't support visual elements, but you could have the game print text to the title bar. I don't know how useful it would be for the mini game mode, but it would certainly work for the battle mode and might make it easier for sighted people to play the battles and/or read the mini game instructions.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-03-26 02:40:15

Haven't played this game in a while, lots of changes!

Is there more to the quest than the first two areas and what I assume is the castle? I can't find any other paths, but I know there are lots of other bots. Unless you can't unlock all of them?

2019-03-26 04:17:07 (edited by Glein 2019-03-26 23:50:21)

For now you only can unlock 6 bots

Cristian.