2019-03-21 22:56:00

I just started playing Eurofly recently and I really love the game. But I was exploring about Aircraft creation. I see some aircraft have there own Flaps and Landing Gear Sounds. But this doesn't get mentioned in the manual. So I'm wondering. Can an Aircraft have there own Refuel, Ventilation, Crash, and Flight Management Computer Sounds?

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2019-03-22 16:40:39

As far as I know, the crash and computer voice sounds are global. There's a sound for crashing on land, crashing in water, and when you get shot down.

2019-03-22 18:18:03

OK.While we are at it, Perhaps I should have given a different name for this topic since I'm also going to bring up tasks. Is it possible to create your own tasks? And if so, How do you do it? And what folder do they go into? Because I see things in the Task Folder such as Basic, Generated, Other, and I am forgetting one other folder in there.

Sincerely:
John Follis

2019-04-15 04:10:04

OK. Sorry for the double post. So I am making my own aircraft. So far, you can have sounds for Breaks on and off, Flaps on and off, Gears on and off, and a sound for when you come to a complete stop. I know that those you can localize for each aircraft. You just have to have a folder with the same name as the aircraft. But what is the file with the .def extension? I was looking in one and I saw three variables. But what are they exactly?

Sincerely:
John Follis