2019-03-20 18:00:10

grate
why game is stil in beta versions?

2019-03-20 18:00:46

oh i like this update!
thank you so much cp devs, testers, contributors!

Yours kindly

2019-03-20 19:36:23

Nice, I'm curious about this quest mode. I'm also glad to read about all the bug fixes, especially that one where you could get stuck in an endless loop and get killed, that was seriously annoying.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-03-20 20:03:37

Did they fix bug where time healing can go above max health? Also these people helping out with the game allow lots of work to be done quicker, nice job to the supporting developers!

2019-03-20 20:11:25

5 more betas my friends. Looking forward to the bedroom world and mor sexually named cards like lubricating. Oh, and the rewards room...

What else do you want to experience in beta 69?

2019-03-20 20:51:15

my friend, only 1 more post and you'll be our hero!

2019-03-20 21:16:35

This is a very nice update indeed. Everyone involved did a fantastic job. I wonder if any of the new cards are any good? What's the purpose of the battle quests?

I'm still waiting for the server application, but there's no major rush on that. If and when it comes out, I'll be hosting a central Crazy Party server!

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-03-20 21:42:18

I'm sure this is super simple, , but what's the process. when getting a new beta, and replacing the old one. I want to make sure I'm doing it the right way. plus I've had some people who I had go download the game ask me. thanks

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2019-03-20 21:52:47

anyone know anything about the quesst mod, i have unlocked 2 bots, but dont know what to do with them

2019-03-20 22:52:59

@TBlaze simply extract the zip folder containing beta64 and paste the files in your main crazy party folder. Also, delete the file crazy party beta63.exe

2019-03-20 23:01:43 (edited by Jod 2019-03-20 23:01:54)

@omer you can listen to their voices, and see their decks.
in the galary

2019-03-21 01:18:28

seb2314 wrote:

@TBlaze simply extract the zip folder containing beta64 and paste the files in your main crazy party folder. Also, delete the file crazy party beta63.exe

ok cool. That's what I been doing, and telling people. thanks for getting back.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2019-03-21 07:19:29

pragma, please update the topic title

2019-03-21 09:50:28

Hi!
The new quest mode is really cool, thanks to all developers! Although, I think I need a better deck to beat it ahahah.

2019-03-21 11:03:05

Hi.
I am quite impressed with all the changes in beta64, I haven't messed around enough ith it to findout  everything. I am just curious about the battle quest mode, and the layou of the maps. Like do any of the health recovery items respawn, or do you always need to use the shop to heal yourself? Also, how do you unlock the bots? Do you press escape and forfit instead of fighting to the death and getting killed? is that the problem I've been having?
After I discover the answers to these questions, I will probably forget about the mode anyway, since I'm much more interested in the minigames and the microgames. Speaking of which, I have yet to get on an online party, Hopefully that will happen later today.
One more thing, I want to find out where the deck manager music comes from. I may be able to find that out by extracting data.dat, but does anyone know specifically, in case that doesn't have any answers either?
Thanks.

2019-03-21 15:22:45

where do we see the gallery?

2019-03-21 15:39:05

rewards room

2019-03-21 15:54:57

Has any of you already seen the new cards? I will eventually look at them myself, but I'm sooo curious!

2019-03-21 16:11:39

thanks
i have completed the castle one i guess, is it the only one?

2019-03-21 22:47:02

As far as the new quest mode goes, are you supposed to keep beating the same opponent over and over? I notice that they sometimes show up more than once, and each time they do, both you and your opponent have less health points. Is this what's meant to happen? Otherwise, I don't get it at all.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-03-22 04:58:20

Wow, the navigation in menus is sooo incredible now haha.
And the description of each bot is so cool too!
Thanks Oscar, Pragma and all the team.

Cristian.

2019-03-22 10:07:40

Turtlepower: from what I've understood, in the quest mode you start the next battle with the amount of health you've left from the previous one. For example, if you finish battle one with 8 health, you start battle 2 with 8 health. There are health recovery items around and you can spend coins in shops to buy back some health. As for the opponents, I don't know why their health changes, but I think every room has its bots. The rabbit I encountered only in the first room, as well as the adventurer, and the leafy butterfly I think is in the second one. Then, there's a room where you have to face more bots at the same time and that's how far I've gone for now.

About the new cards: I like the idea of having more cards for teamplay! I don't really often play online because I'm not able to open ports on my router, don't know why, but they seems really cool. I'll also experiment with the new dice cards, although luck is not my best friend in games ahahah.

2019-03-22 19:32:02

Hello!

The beta65 version of Crazy Party is available!

First, sorry for the Russian players, but the Russian translator wasn't available, and there were many new strings. So these new strings are replaced by the English version for the moment. Sorry also for the mini-game players, these last versions are centred on the battles, with many new cards, and a very little experimental quest mode that just allows you to unlock 6 bots. If you have unlocked a bot, you are able to see it in the gallery bot, to know and to export its deck, and to hear its sound.

Here the change log (64 and 65).

beta64

Some contributors seriously helped in the development of this version. Thanks to Sam, Carter, and Oscar. Thanks also to the translators who worked hardly for this version. Thanks also and sorry to Lucas and Qais who sent contributions but I didn't find the time to include them.

General
A documentation is now included in the game. You can find it in the main menu.
The menus supports now the multi letter navigation.
The disposition of the keys is now saved in the save file.
You can create a file called dataPath.txt and write an absolute or a relative path to a folder where you want to save your save file and other personal game data.
The statistics are more complete and you can print them in a file.
By pressing f11, you can switch the auto-enter key. If enabled, the enter key will be pressed automaticaly in many cases, if the game window has the focus. This setting is saved in the save file.
There is now a channel system, that allows you to mute some elements. Use left and right bracket to browse the channel, and press Slash or Backslash to mute or unmute it. Your choices are saved in the save file.
It's now possible de chat even in a menu.
By pressing f1, you can send a chat message only to your teamates. When you are in this mode the pitch of the chat sound will be increased so you are aware of what mode you are in.
In the reward room, the mini-games are now classed by world, and you can press Space to have the statistics of the selectionned mini-games.
You can play with a mini-game list that has just one mini-game.
Some improvements regarding the micro-games: the micro-games have statistics, you can select the number of turns in a micro-game party, and the menu that allows you to choose a micro-game plays now the music of the selectionned micro-game.
A couple new micro-games.
You can find a speaker test in the options menu.
Many improvements of the English translation.
In most cases you should now be able to use both modifier keys when performing certain actions, note that this isn't complete yet.
Many, many performance increases, particularly when starting an online party and durring launch of the game.
You can now press control+shift+w to write the game's log manually.
You can now only change teams once every second in an online party and toggle spectator mode every 1.5 seconds to avoid spam.
Shortened the map of the castle's wall game.
Some small modifications to score calculation to avoid player confusion, should decrease the number of times people get 20 points but don't win in compatition.
Fixed a bug in minigames where sometimes you would keep respawning and getting killed in a loop.
Now you can organise your decks and game lists into folders as subfolders of the deck or game folders.
Worked a little bit on fixing chatting online in board mode.
Now keys like dash and equals don't trigger while in the chat box.

Battle
An experimental quest mode is now available. You can explore a few maps and your goal is to find items that allow you to unlock bots. You can view your unlocked bots in the bot gallery.
The deck manager made by Sam and Carter is now included in the game.
You can read or print a battle type effectiveness reference in the options menu.
You win now one gem per 50 coins in the arenas.
The number of card you can get in the cooperative battle depends now on the number of killed bot and the number of player death.
In the cooperative battle mode, you can choose the starting health points, if you have unlocked the custom battle settings.
The team battle mode with bots is available in online. In this mode, and for each battle, each player plays with a bot.
The health limit in a battle is now the double of the starting health.
By pressing Shift+h, you can have a summary of your hand.
You can use Alt with the left or right arrow in your hand to pass to the next different card.
If a card gives another card, the other card is now described after the description of the first card.
The Shift+Enter command is back and you can use it to launch an offensive card against a teamate.
You need now to hold Shift if you really want to give up.
Many new cards.
Modified cards: the cards that have now the projectile or care flag, all the barriers, all the mirrors, symphony of the forest (100% success), melting ice (finally fixed).
Fixed a bug that would make you play the card you were currently focused on when sending a chat message.
A few new battle bots.

beta65

Two new micro-games.
Better formula about the amount of cards you win in a cooperative battle mode.
Slight balancing on the capacitors.
Fixed bugs: team chat, battle cards based on a random value, network features in the menu of the other actions in a battle, off-line team battle mode, some cases of desynchronizations for the spectators, speech bug in the deck manager, inventory bugs that gave millions objects.

As usual, please keep a backup of your save file and your personal datas (decks, game lists, etc).

You can download this version on the website: http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party/

Thanks to all the contributors and have fun!

2019-03-22 20:21:33

very good update!

Yours kindly

2019-03-22 20:37:22

Just a quick thought. In the WarioWare games, each microgame was preceded by a little blurb that stated something like "don't die." Something like this would be helpful, so as something like "avoid the electricity." It's also sometimes difficult to know whether it's 2D or 3D on the first go-around. I don't know if this needs to be changed, as I wonder if this is supposed to be part of the fun.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion