2019-02-23 02:58:24

Would someone mind telling me all the collection items that have uses, like gun scope, language translator ETC?
I just want to know what all of them do for the best experience lol smile

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-02-23 21:54:05

Hmm,
s p o i l e r s

Here you go, in no real order big_smile
Mysterious water pot: Allows you to take as much water as you want from a river at once.
item master: Improved version of the item helper
Gun scope: Increases gun damage
Hell scope: Increases gun damage:
Paper doll: Allows extra fights and things in stages 6 2 and 5 3 if you have enough.
Metal, glass stick: Used for crafting
Heavy water balloon: Use at workshop to get 100 coins
100 yen coin: Use at workshop after taking from balloon to get 100 coins
Piece language translater: Translates some text that sounds like "adalkjdakljfkljakljalkejaiojqmlvkms" into english
HTH

2019-02-23 22:03:14

Spoilers incoming!
So all the other craftable collection items are useless? like the necklaces ETC

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-02-24 00:18:47

I think so.

2019-03-02 22:42:27

A couple things: Is Carla meant to still be a part of 12-1 and 12-2 after you've beaten those stages? Those are the only two where I've seen she still has to be there. There probably aren't going to be too many people grinding in those particular stages but I wonder if it was a bug anyway. Also, my hours played is negative by 500 or so. Not a big deal other than I have to wait longer, a lot longer for certain things.

2019-03-03 00:23:32 (edited by stewie 2019-03-03 03:45:58)

Spoilers (if you care about post-normal weapons)
I don't know if this has already been reported,  but I'm noticing some bugs with the chain sword. If you attack something and then miss the release follow ups (usually by jumping), the enemy will just stay there frozen in place. Also I can't figure out how to reproduce it, but sometimes after you release the chain
sword you can become locked in place too. I think it's something to do with rapidly switching weapons at the wrong time, but I'm not quite sure.

(edit)Chain Sword, not Snake Chain, although it might occur for both(/edit)

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-03-05 03:07:59

Sometimes I wish Carla were a bit smarter. It is disturbing to see her walk the entire length of the map obliviously taking a pounding from everything she passes as she goes. I just watched her walk through the entirety of a robot's shooting range. Not once did she turn around and fight back. She just walked along taking a pounding until it could no longer hit her. This is why I try to clear out the area around her, leaving her to walk and shoot randomly while I kill things. This is also why I really love that I can now play those levels without her once I've beaten them initially.

2019-03-07 08:00:26

hello I am trying to craft volt stick and it says I don't have any clear metal hatrd where do I find that metal thanks.

2019-03-07 08:54:01

You have to finish the normal mode.

check my sounds on
freesound

2019-03-07 19:09:05

You have to finish hard mode, actually.
Electric stick doesn't even require normal mode to be won, and it's sort of decent ish until you get the volt stick.

2019-03-08 22:39:30

hello. I am trying to get the water master do I have to beat normal mode to get it and if not how do I get it. thanks

2019-03-09 00:48:55

you have to beet the super wolf dificalty before you can make the Water master.

2019-03-09 06:03:26

When you see that something requires clear medals to make it should also become obvious what mode you'll need to beat. They say things like exciting, wolf, powerful wolf and so on.

2019-03-09 07:20:21

thanks for the info. I have a question thought I am playing the normal mode and I am on stage 21 2 what is the best weapon to use to destroy the camera's thanks.

2019-03-09 09:23:05

I think the water master

2019-03-09 12:20:03

I think I found a bug, or at least something to be aware of. if you've gotten to stage 25 where all the levels before are locked, and you switch to a mode you haven't gotten to stage 25 on, you'll lock down your whole file. All the stages are locked including the extra menu.

2019-03-09 13:31:29

did you reinstall the game?

2019-03-11 16:23:43

I wish the item master was available sooner than it currently is. By the time you get it, there's little to no need to keep collecting things. Especially honey and mini shooters which is where the item master would be the most useful imo. I feel like this was mentioned much earlier on in this thread, but I admit to being too lazy to bother to look. Also, I like the item that automatically fires missiles at the barriers. It seems like it gobbles up quite a few missiles, but it's better than the monotony of shooting a barrier, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and... I was never crazy about those levels as it just got old fast. I'd like to see a missile that's specifically for clearing barriers. Perhaps one that is penetrating but can't be used for anything else but barriers?

2019-03-11 16:40:45

You should submit those on the game's github. smile I do agree with both of those though.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-03-15 16:47:35

I wish Carla were smarter. Right now, I'm watching her shoot her gun and launch rockets... at nothing. She's doing this because the map is cleared. So there is nothing for her to shoot. Nor is there anything for her to launch rockets at. And if she weren't doing that, she'd either be walking the entire length of the map or at one side or the other, walking in place. I really wish I could set a patrol path for her to stick to to keep her out of the way. Sometimes she's like dirty diapers. Not really all that useful.

2019-03-16 19:59:29

You're right.
At least powerful bears serve a purpose, they can be killed for gold LOL.

2019-03-18 06:05:10

hello I beat the normal mode and I understand you have to beat normal mode to get clear metal so sinse I have beaten that mode how do I get the clear metal to craft things thanks.

2019-03-18 12:47:34

You go to your colection items, and you will see clear metal

2019-03-20 03:59:48

Just wanted to let you know that the stage locking bug has been fixed.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-03-20 21:07:31

This is probably the wrong place to post this, but I've got a bug in bk2 or something. once you clear 12-1 there's nothing left to do except ... quit. there's no objects to interact with, no doors, no way to complete the level. There's only about eleventeen  billion bk2 related threads I could have posted in, but those are mostly people asking the same couple of silly questions over and over and over and over and over. I see in @nyanchan's playthrough where he appears to type something or adjust something in a secret menu or something? I can't tell, but the door appears just fine for him and he's doing the same thing I do. Kill the generator on the left, all the robots in between, then the generator on the right and any robots left, picks up anything left on the ground and the door appears. I don't get that. There's no door. Someone was told in another thread to drop something that they can pick up when everything else is dead. How do you do that in bk2? There's no way to drop things. Am I missing an item or a secret weapon or something else?