2019-03-17 17:30:43

@ironcross thumbs up for the admission in the last post. I saw this topic and my first thought was "yee gods here we go again!"

It takes a lot to admit when one is not exactly doing the right thing,  as I said in This topic that is something which I respect.

As to the issue at hand, its matters like this and the topic about Mahdi that honestly make me glad I'm no longer having to deal with members behaviour on this forum.

There is another name for what is rather politely called "community consensus" in this topic. In America it famously happened in Salem, and Arthur miller wrote about it  in the play the crucible.

We certainly had our share in Britain as well, what with matthew hopkins and the witch finder army.

this isn't to  say of course that anyone accused is always a saint, but last I checked it was common practice to give anyone accused of something a fair trial before an impartial judge, rather than just yelling out "lets get him" or words to that effect and reaching for the nearest cyber pitchfork.

I wonder what it is at the moment about the world situation in general that causes this sort of thing online to become so much more common.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-03-17 17:50:30 (edited by jack 2019-03-17 17:50:54)

10 bucks says it's probably a combination of the mostly accusing media, short-form social media that discourages actual thought-out posts, and an increasingly hypersensitive culture.

2019-03-17 18:20:21

Dark, I humbly believe the culprit to be lack of physical contact as opposed to some worldly situation, assuming I'm understanding your question correctly. Subconsciously we're used to obtaining information by means of sensory stimuli (tone of voice, facial expression, so on and so forth), at least when communicating face to face. When all we're given is plaintext, barring all but the most basic types of emotion, it becomes significantly easier to antagonize a person for not only their ideas, but our interpretations of them. Many times we don't see people or their reactions but instead their opinions. It's also worth noting how in a fair number of cases, basic ramblings can turn into irritating monologues. If you're given the time to spell out a point with evidence and concise reasoning, it's not difficult to get wrapped up in your writing, ending up sort of hitting off the original mark. In addition, as Jack pointed out, the media doesn't exactly provide the most accurate portrayal for healthy, productive communication.

2019-03-17 18:36:30 (edited by jack 2019-03-17 18:37:41)

cartertemm wrote:

I humbly believe the culprit to be lack of physical contact as opposed to some worldly situation,

That too, but don't forget you still had that problem not more than a decade ago, but blogging was actually common, people actually read well thought out content, and there were more forums/chatrooms than there were social networks. Course there was still drama, but the social communities were decentralized. Course now we have more people online than ever, and more content than ever, and more mindless scrolling that it's no wonder people jump the gun. Plus taking into account that some of it is in part due to the new younger generations probably joining the internet without much supervision - something that would've been a joke 10 years ago but is now the new normal. Most of the drama that keeps going but has no honest admissions of wrongdoing fall under that ladder category though, I feel.

2019-03-17 18:43:59 (edited by Dark 2019-03-17 18:44:13)

@cartertemm, While I take on board the  point about the emotional content of dialogue rather than the bare bones speech, at the same time, things do seem to been growing generally worse across the net.

Extremes of opinion, rumour mongering, heck just check out any standard review site such as goodreads and you'll notice that everything is either a 1-10 or 10-10 with appropriate side dishes of vitriol or effusive praise, and very few reviews actually try to think about the work in question.

Oh, and that's aside from the reviews that wish to simply reinterpret the work as an attack or approbation of their favourite minority/political/religious position.

Things seem to have gone far too crazy.

Being a libertarian with a Marxist streak and a firm believer in epicurean enlightened hedonism, I'll of course put this down to production line thinking, global monopolisation of large corporations and implicit dehumanisation by centralised bureaucracy, which in turn creates a violently radical imposition of individualism and identification with smaller scale groups and factions, but whatever one assumes the causes are, things do seem to be getting generally worse, even over the past three or four years.

You can see this both on a macro level with the stupidity that is the hole brexit debate over here and the responses to pretty much every film that's come out since 2016, and on a micro level with people's readiness  get behind factional positions and radically assert one specific person or factor as "the cause of the problem", when in truth looking at any given problem with a bit more logic and empathy would likely be a far better approach to the situation.

Or to put this a bit less interlectually myself, why the planet of hell can't people just be nice to each other for a change?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-03-17 22:48:07

So I guess there's not a whole lot left for me to say, but I'll give a few pieces of context.

I locked that topic and issued the warning less than twenty minutes after dealing with the whole Mason mess. I had almost a full twenty-four hours to consider my decision. It was hasty, but I still think it was right.
If our forum was generally very kind and gentle, and then someone busted out with something like that done semi-civilly, I might (key word, might) have let it stand, with an admonition to remain civil. After all, I'm not in favour of people getting screwed over, be it by devs or anyone else, so I'd be okay with people getting it out there that player x or dev y was perhaps not to be trusted. Want a really great example? Check out Breakerbox.
But setting a fire when the heat is still high is just a terrible idea, so Ironcross, thank you for tacitly admitting as much. Sometimes it really is fun to watch the fur fly, as it were, but it's good to recognize that as a tendency you have to curb in yourself.

On a rather different angle, MasterOfDeath, if you come back in here and read this, I presume your passive-aggressive attack about locking threads when people didn't agree either refers to Dark or to myself, since who else could it point at? Not a big fan of that, personally, as I don't think it's accurate in either instance and just serves to incite further drama. I'm not issuing any sort of formal reprisal for that, but I'd prefer you think before you spoke. And as proven in multiple other topics, if you're going to accuse me of anything, I'm probably going to demand proof straight out in the open where a failure on your part will be very visible. If you can't take that, it might be a good idea to put the flamethrower aside. I have no desire in dishing out any difficulty for anyone, but I also don't think I'm going to start standing still and letting shots get fired, either.

Regarding the discussion as it's sort of been morphed, though? I find this fascinating, and in a world going shriller by the day, I try for a plea for reason at virtually every turn. I don't like harmful and toxic labels. I'm not a big fan of attacking or antagonism. I want people to get along. The reason I can be firm is because that's where I am, that's the position I have. I don't find it fun. I don't get my jollies from it. I'm not here on a power trip, and wasn't even when all the difficulties in November were happening. I took zero pleasure in any of that. But it's very easy to read what I write as any number of things. I've had Ethin refer to my speech as over-political. I've had Liam joking and not-so-jokingly say my speech is flowery, among other things. Some say it's dense. Some say all the words I spew can be kind of daunting. Yet I bet if any of you sat down and actually had a jaw session with me, you'd probably have a different idea of me than those impressions I've put forward. And that's largely on me. I'm working on it, believe me. It is not all my fault or all my responsibility, but part of it is. I really believe that the polarization of the world is making it so people essentially gulp instead of tasting, the way they used to. Something twitches their instinct to resist or retaliate and they instantly go for it instead of contemplating. I try very hard not to do this, but none of us is perfect.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-03-17 23:06:02

I believe that right now this forum does not respect his name. Currently the forum is not a place where people can discus about audiogames. This place has became a place where people bash and snap at each other because they're extremely pissed. I've seen a similar thing going on when redspot was up, but  not as big as this.

Paul

2019-03-17 23:22:09 (edited by Dark 2019-03-17 23:26:48)

Jayde wrote:

I try for a plea for reason at virtually every turn. I don't like harmful and toxic labels. I'm not a big fan of attacking or antagonism. I want people to get along. The reason I can be firm is because that's where I am, that's the position I have. I don't find it fun. I don't get my jollies from it. I'm not here on a power trip

this is sounding very, very familiar, i just hope people take note and listen this time around, unlikely though that might be, since we all know the old saying about those who do not learn the lessons of history.

2019-03-17 23:56:52

Those who forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.

2019-03-18 02:50:39

The sad think is that there is no real alternative to agnet, and if there even was, the people would stay the same which will make no difference.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-03-18 05:12:54

nuno69 wrote:

The sad think is that there is no real alternative to agnet, and if there even was, the people would stay the same which will make no difference.

There is no alternative because: As soon as people are trying to make an alternative, people are shooting it down like shooting birds with canons. Attitudes like this drains the energy from those who are trying to do something. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-03-18 09:19:07

Jayde, it was not pointed to Dark. He never wanted to play the big boss here, he treated us as people, and he accepted opinions. It's not about that you don't, but you make it impossible. And no, i'm not attacking you, it's only a honest opinion. Okay, maybe those threads would have just created  more drama. But where to express opinions if not on the forum? Can i be honest? This is starting to be like a bad parliament. Like there are two groups, who are against eachother, and both of them try to make the other's opinion impossible to tell. I'm not against you or anything, but we can't always have positive opinions about everything. It's just how life goes.

2019-03-18 15:05:24

MasterOfDeath, please remember that I have left literally dozens, maybe even hundreds, of negative opinions totally alone. I agree with you that we need a place to be able to express honestly the things we think and feel about games and whatever else.
But the part where we differ is that you think every opinion should be left alone, while I do not. Go and read those threads I locked. Is two and a half pages or so of AudioGame and Mason sniping at each other a good thing? Is Ironcross trying to light a fire under Mason the kind of thing we want? Was Simter's drama the sort of thing you think is good for a forum? I'd sort of like to see why you believe so, because I just don't get it.

the thought that I do not accept differing opinions is straight-up laughable.
The thought that I will silence anyone who disagrees with me or will, in your own words, make it impossible to disagree with me is also laughable.
The facts are actually pretty simple. I'm trying hard to keep forum members accountable for their decisions, and you don't like that.

There are reasons why, in the real world, you can't do whatever you want. You have to consider other people, and consider the rules of wherever you're residing. And the reason we have rules to give mods the ability to lock topics is because something, one's right to voice their opinion is trumped by how negative or downright toxic that opinion is.

Look, I'll give an example, even though I don't think I should have to.

Opinion 1:
This game is a broken mess. Most of the controls either don't work, or work sluggishly. The game is poorly balanced and I'm sick and tired of trying to find fun where there isn't any. I'm just...done. So, so done. I really don't think I'll be playing anything else from you, but I hope you can sort out your coding and balance issues and maybe make a solid game one day. For now...no.

This opinion is pretty negative and pretty damning, but guess what? I wouldn't even blink at it. It's firm, even a little harsh, but it's not breaking rules. I would leave this up even if I coded the game in question and thought it was amazing (unlikely, but just work with me).

Now, here's an opinion that wouldn't be allowed to stand.

Opinion 2:
You're wasting our time creating this trash, dude. I mean seriously. Do you think we're stupid? Do you really think we have nothing better to do than give you five bucks a month to play this? This is an insult to gamers everywhere and a travesty. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You're an idiot who doesn't deserve another dime of anybody's money until you straighten your shit out. I'm kind of wondering why you even bothered. I mean, you clearly just borrowed code bits you didn't understand and sorta slapped them together in one place. Whatever you think is "balance" clearly isn't, so I dunno, go back to flipping burgers or playing Ultra Power or something because you clearly suck as a developer and I don't want anyone supporting you. If you keep doing this I will stop at nothing to make sure people know what a lazy piece of shit you are.

Now, if you can't see what's wrong with this, I can't help you. This is something which would merit a warning. And if this sort of message spawned multiple arguments and personal attacks? You'd better believe I'd lock the topic. I'm totally down with person A calling out person B for a bad game, a bad choice, whatever. But there are good ways and bad ways to do it.
My issue right now is that I feel like you, MasterOfDeath, want us to allow everything, and by not doing so, I'm suddenly being labelled as controlling or intolerant of dissention of opinion. This is patently false, and I'd really like you to think before you speak from here on out on the subject. I'm asking this as a fellow user at this point.

2019-03-18 15:14:40

It's hard to just sit by and accept that Mason can get away with what he's doing. That's my thing, and no this isn't an attempt to stir it back up again, here's what I'm saying. I get the staunch opposers' views about it's only a game, why get so upset over a game, etc. Yeah, it is and it isn't. I agree, none of us *need* games. But let me remove your research paper you've been working on for a week, or let me get rid of that beat you've been working on casually for a month or so. Let me get rid of some of the stuff you put lots of work into and see how you feel about it. I'm not one of the ones out here saying that the game needs to be up until the end of time. I get that's not possible to do. What I am saying is that people put hours into making those maps and now they're just gone. Also, 2DP is an offline game with some of the same, actually, much of the same aspects about it. The maps could actually be ported over to 2DP as long as you took all the sources that are in SBYW and not in 2DP and changed them over to 2DP sounds. My point is, people lost a lot of their work. Now, to play devil's advocate, they damn well could have backed up those maps, thus making that argument null and void. The builder is nice, but it can't undo stuff, or say, I made a mistake, I need to shift this entire platform right by one, it can't do that. So, in those instances, what you have to do is ask the server for the code and it will send it to you in a chat message, copy pasta into notepad and edit, then with a prefix command to let the server know you're sending map code, you paste back in. But there's no reason people couldn't have then backed those files up. You have the whole version control thing, like maybe reverted to a previous version after the server goes down, but you could back up over a few days, or every day or what have you.

To me, at least, it's the principle of the thing. And it's not so much him being him, look at how other people are going to be looking at him. There are a lot of young people coming up now wanting to get into game development. What if they like Mason and decide to act like that. He's a role model for them whether he knows it or not. Because there are so very few developers that make good, fun, and compelling games, he could easily be seen as a favorite one, because he is a talented coder and his games are usually fun. Also, there's just something that bothers me about someone who thinks they can just act like that and skate on by without dealing with any consequences. I see him turning into the next Danny and damn that's sad to see. I think he needs validation from us or he wouldn't be here, because yeah a few years ago, the community really did hurt him badly, this was when I wasn't in the know, wasn't into audio games, etc. So, I can't speak to any great detail except what I've had told to me, but yeah. I get him having no love for this community, but then, why even develop for it. OK, he's made that choice, but only apparently, because he disappears, comes back, and repeats this over and over.

I guess I do just have to let it go, I'm not good at that, one kid we caught trying to steel my brother's bike and I chased that little turd muffin a long way, I didn't plan on hurting him, just putting the fear of god into him. Also yeah, since this was a bit unclear I want to make it clear, I'm not about hurting Mason, as in, I don't want the dude to actually die, or to kill himself or any of that. I do want him to own up to his BS, but I don't want to see any harm befall him.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-18 15:57:41

Re: Post 21:

Finally a moderator who can tell the things without letting his personal emotions to ruin it. Because sadly, one of the staff members likes just closing the topics and every opinion that is different from the accepted one, is extremely bad.
I am sorry, didn't want to attack anyone personally, but i guess we all know who i was talking about.

I find this a pretty passive aggressive attempt to complain about Jade, without actually owning up to the fact that you are indeed criticizing how you perceive Jade's efforts at being a moderator. You keep claiming to not wanting to give offense, all while doing so.

Jayde, it was not pointed to Dark. He never wanted to play the big boss here, he treated us as people, and he accepted opinions. It's not about that you don't, but you make it impossible. And no, i'm not attacking you, it's only a honest opinion. Okay, maybe those threads would have just created  more drama. But where to express opinions if not on the forum? Can i be honest? This is starting to be like a bad parliament. Like there are two groups, who are against eachother, and both of them try to make the other's opinion impossible to tell. I'm not against you or anything, but we can't always have positive opinions about everything. It's just how life goes.

Maybe I haven't read all the posts, but I've yet to see evidence of Jade doing this. If Jade really wanted to silence people's opinions, he would've deleted the topics, rather than just closing them. What I've observed Jade doing is quelling the flames of drama, which to my understanding, MasterOfDeath really would rather fan than extinguish. I (for one) am glad that the moderators are trying to make the Audiogames forum not at home to drama and bickering. Can anyone please point out a topic which the moderators closed that was full of productive exchange rather than dramatic sniping and flaming? If so, I'll retract my defense of the current moderation efforts.

I realize there are forums such as 4chan which promote drama and rivalry, but if you like that environment of discussion, there are plenty of other avenues for that kind of strifemaking. I prefer a well moderated forum where we're more concerned with games than one another's dramatic explosions.

In an unrelated note, I saw above that even some moderators were considering or wishing there were a way to mark various developers as untrustworthy. I'm very much against this mindset. While I agree that users should be made aware of an unscrupulous person, I don't think it's the job of the forum to get into policing.
For one, the policing is relegated to the efforts of a few people. This basically means that a moderator with a vendetta against a particular individual could elect to mark them as untrustworthy. While it's true enough that other moderators could later fix this issue, for the interim where such a demarcation is allowed to stand, anyone could come along and see it, and knowing no better, believe the erroneous developer report.
It also falls a bit too closely towards the anti character assassination clause which the forum should be upholding. It's one thing for users to criticize a developer, but it's another thing for that developer to be unequivocally denounced as a bad developer by the site's staff.
(Slightly off-topic tangent) To extend this even further, remember that even the moderators had an issue with users expressing negative opinions about the Golden Gun game, and so far as I can tell, those opinions were pretty civil, if repeated. I myself see nothing wrong with a repeated opinion, but it was such a big point in the topic about toxicity on the forums that I think it bears some lighting upon. There's nothing wrong with multiple users expressing the same opinion. The moment we start saying X Y and Z's already expressed that opinion, please don't add to it with yours, you're beginning to devalue the opinions of your users. Would you make the same stance against repeated opinions if several other users has already said this game is great, for example?
Ultimately, I think we need to leave the expression of opinions about developers to the users, leaving Audiogames.net to be a discussion forum, rather than a place to evaluate and demarcate developers into acceptable and unacceptable divisions. Lets just get in some good games.

Kai

Spill chuck you spots!

2019-03-18 16:08:37

@Xoren, excellent post, I fully agree with you on that one. I don't know a topic that has had civil discussion be closed for some reason or another thus far; someone has always started drama in that topic resulting in it being locked. As for the demarcation thing, I do believe that there is a placeand a time for everything, and the AG.NET forum is *not* the place for that. If we want a place for that, we could always set that stuff up on the main website, like a sidenote of sorts.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-03-18 17:27:18

Zoran, Thumbs up. more on this below

I guess we really can't just be a forum who respects one another's opinions, right? Because to some
of you, if they're not using your programming language, or upgrading like you think they should, or linching the people you think they aught to be, they're
clearly idiots who don't know what they're doing, be they forum member or moderator.

I do kind of agree that this forum is getting negative that is the wibes are pretty much it, with people being slammed off right and left with insults, character assasinations, and the op with his all trying to be blunt but saying what he means to say and insulting people in the process.
irony is though,

master of death= wrote:

I'm not against you or anything, but we can't always have positive opinions
about everything.

And then we say there is too much negativity...
  we may not find someone agreeable, or what they do right so on so forth, but as others have said there are 2 ways of expressing that opinion
I.E What the op did right here in the first post and the topic he links to is not good and in my opinion something should be done about it (yes, that is what I really think) conduct like this ought to be discouraged, if what we actually want is a environment if not positive then in which people can say what they have to say as long as that isn't insulting, character assasination or all such nice things that is a on going trend at the moment, that is, say and express what you have to need to express, but do it in a way that it does not hurt a person at the other end.

And lastly, Ironcross, post 25 must have taken a lot of guts to admit to, to come out right and say what you did, respect.
I can be wrong, of course, and I do apologise But what you did and do, in my personal opinion is one of the biggest reasons of negativity around here.
might be amusing to you as you say for a while, and the realisation of the fact is all well and good, but we all can see the results of such.

I dislike drama, specially things like these where someone eggs on the community to do somethingg like this, or to get their way hence I have been staying out of this particular section of the forums and mostly checking the OT room and the general games discussion, but I decided to hop in for a look, and even so I did not want to even write after reading all this here, but decided I'd air out my thoughts one last time on topics like these.
Good day and all such nice things,
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-03-18 19:09:25

So why just not remove all these topics?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-03-18 19:45:31

I personally didn't see anything insanely wrong with the Golden Gun thing. It got a bit much, but it wasn't awful. There were other issues that sparked talk of toxicity. It's not just that eleven or so people were saying the same thing about a game that had flaws. That's natural conversation, so long as it's kept mostly civil.

I am entirely against the idea of a demarcation system where we, as authority figures, get to claim so-and-so is unfit. Public opinion and a track record does that. There's a reason Jake from Breakerbox is basically persona non grata around here. Mason is likely to have dug himself the same ditch and lain down to die in it, metaphorically speaking. I think we've proven already that the community can deal with developers who don't ultimately merit long-term support, so I don't think trying to ride him out on a rail makes any sense.
Also, since when is receiving two warnings in the space of ten minutes a matter of dodging consequences? Seriously? I think somebody missed that memo, because if Mason goes ahead and hurts this community, we'll deal with him. If he wants to go on with his antics on his games, eventually people will get wise. It isn't up to us to shut his games down. It's up to us to make sure that if he hurts the community, we deal with it. When he went off the other day, he was dealt with. But he has every right to code what he wants, host what he wants, so long as he isn't stealing or whatnot. Players are free to share their experiences, of course, and their opinions, so long as what they're sharing is accurate and at least approaching civility. If you can't say it straight, maybe don't say it at all.

2019-03-18 19:53:23

@nuno69 Removing all these topics would, in a way, silence them, and the mods don't want to do that.
The thing with Gold Gun and repeated opinions doesn't have much to do with repeated opinions so much as it does with the fact that the developer clearly stated that they have noted it and would work on it. Repeated bashing after! that is what we took issue to, tantamount to asking a developer when a game will be released days after they said it'll be ready when it's ready.

2019-03-18 20:24:41

Jayde, when did you see an opinion like you claimed in opinion 2?
Xoren, i absolutely respect Jayde, just like all moderators, because that's why they have their position, to rule the forum.
And on the other hand, agreed with Nuno. If you really want to silence these people, then delete their topics, and don't act like oh i don't want them to be silent but still i wish they didn't tell a word. It would be like someone is making a noise, i ask him to shush, and he just keeps doing the mess, so i grab a magic wand and mute him.
If you want someone's opinion to not show up, then if you lock the topic, it just shows an example and many people might agree with the stated opinion. But if you really don't wanna see them, then mute them completely, if that is the way to reduce drama.

2019-03-18 21:05:47

And...that's, uh, exactly what we do -not want. We want forest fires to stop blazing. We do not want to silence you.

2019-03-18 21:35:13

But that way you will just have more dramas. It just seems like you want to stop them but still you do not.

2019-03-18 21:47:39 (edited by jack 2019-03-18 21:48:00)

@MasterOfDeath You aren't getting it. Closing a topic rather than deleting it also keeps a log of what happened so that users are accountable for the warnings they received. You can't delete history, but the idea is to stop drama. There was a time where one or two closed topics would get buried and we would forget their existence. The time to bring back that time should be now.

2019-03-18 21:52:21 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-03-18 21:54:52)

@48 I think you’re losing the point of the topic. This isn’t about silencing opinions.  These are not the days where the form barely had a sense of order. I must admit when Jade first came on as a moderator I thought he was power-hungry,  and a dictator at his core, as many others betrayed him. I even pictured him as evil in a cartoonish super villain-ish way,  walking around the forum, the  enormous ban hammer swinging at his side, ready to close a topic or  ban  a user at command.  I remember the comedy made out of it later. This is no longer about that though.  If you didn’t agree with his opinion wouldn't he have closed this topic a long time ago?

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.