2019-03-10 19:56:31

The only icons that read correctly when swiping for me are tasks, tavern, inventory, and any icon that is locked, correctly just says locked. On the character creation screen at the very beginning of the game, there are icons that will not read either, but the player name text box does read correctly.
When clicking the tasks icon, "click here to open" reads correctly on that screen, and it reads the tasks, but there are also seemingly blank icons.
When tapping tavern no icons on that screen read at all when swiping.
I hope this helps and gives you an idea about what to do, particularly as the word tasks, and the word locked, read perfectly fine.

2019-03-11 19:42:42

Hi guys, Adam the dev here.

I have updated the game with an accessibility patch it should be available in Play Store in hours.

In this patch, I have added content descriptions to the following views:

- Items in inventory
- Buyback button in inventory
- Skills in Skills screen
- Skills during combat
- Map, Shop and Tavern screens

Also added a sell button to item dialogs.

Please tell me your feedbacks about the new features.

Thanks in advance,
Adam

Developer of Duels RPG,
Email: [email protected]

2019-03-11 19:46:17

Alright! smile Thanks! Will check it out when it goes live.

2019-03-11 19:59:56

Don't know if this was answered already, but are there plans for porting this to iOS?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-03-11 20:58:32

Hi Mitch, there is little to no chance for iOS port.

Developer of Duels RPG,

2019-03-11 21:10:48

Ok thanks for letting me know!

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-03-11 23:47:11 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2019-03-11 23:48:54)

Woo this update definitely makes things easier. Only issues I can find off the bat are that purks still need labeling, same with the portraits in combat, not sure if you worked on the ones at the beginning yet. Thanks much for this update. It is a definite improvement.

2019-03-15 20:45:09

Made it to level 14 now. I'm noticing just a couple more things. The information page for lesser stamina potion doesn't have a sell button yet. Lastly talkback reads the number of turns of a status effect next to the combatant, but not the effect itself. However double tapping the number does reveal the condition and its effect, and that works fine.

Besides that though I'm still having fun with this and am excited to see what's next.

2019-03-16 19:18:39

Thanks for your feedback Kenshira, took a note, these will be fixed in the near future, stay tuned.

Developer of Duels RPG,

2019-03-18 09:31:23

I made it up to level 16 now. In regards to the recent removal of the stamina system, I wonder if you replaced the stamina potions in the reward containers with scraps of wisdom instead. Also, does paying to remove the ads allow for offline play or is the content hosted on a server? For all of the hours of fun this game gave me, I would be perfectly happy to pay to support the project. Was just curious about the ad removal thing because I really would like to continue playing this where I do not have wifi or mobile data.

2019-03-18 12:30:33

Yes the reward containers now contains scraps of wisdom instead of Stamina.

There is absolutely no need of internet connection now.

The game is fully playable offline now. - However you will see the "Support the game ad" even if you are offline. If you buy the "Remove ads" IAP you will no longer going to see that.

I'm really glad that you like the game this much. It was a wonderful supripse for me that this topic exists about my game here.

Developer of Duels RPG,

2019-03-18 16:25:45

Hello,
Its unfortunate this game won't be ported to IOS.. I'm a great fan of rpgs and would really like to play it..
But thats howt hings are smile I hope you guys are all having fun.

2019-03-18 19:27:47

Hi,
@Adam I completed a task which was supposed to unlock "stats", however I have not seen that screen appear yet. Only tasks, skills, inventory, shop and craft, I can't find stats. One of the things I actually really love about this game, is how it just says locked if an item is locked, because it feels like real progress when something unlocks.

2019-03-18 19:35:20

You can find the stats when you go to perks tab at the bottom. Under all the perk icons are 2 tabs, 1 for perks and the other for stats.

2019-03-18 21:25:10

Hi @aaron

Well, technically Kenshira is right, but I think you found a bug. That task doesn't meant to unlock the Stats screen. That is an old, deprecated text. It will be fixed in the next update, you can ignore that completly.

Developer of Duels RPG,

2019-03-18 21:55:55

Speaking of bugs, I'm encountering one where the app crashes during a fight if I lock my phone or get a vall.

2019-03-18 22:46:55 (edited by Adam_DuelsRPG 2019-03-18 22:47:05)

I get every crash report with Crashlytics, I think I know the one you are speaking about. I'm still searching for solution for that crash...

Developer of Duels RPG,

2019-03-19 02:47:33 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2019-03-19 03:32:20)

Awesome!

In tormod's stone soup quest when I use his paint bomb ability while the enemy is hidden, it still does not hit the enemy though the description says it should reveal it.

Edit: I just figured out that the paint bomb skill can only hit if the enemy is not hidden and it keeps the enemy from hiding again for a while. That was a fun and challenging fight! big_smile

2019-03-19 15:10:10

Instant tip for selling the Stamina potions without Sell button:

You can "Consume" them, it will give 100 gold per piece instead of stamina. It is the same amount which you can sell them.

Another accessibility patch is on the way, stay tuned.

Developer of Duels RPG,

2019-03-19 17:59:36

The new version is publicated, here be the logs:

Proofreading
- Additional 4 quests proofread

Accessibility
- Added content descriptions for Combat screen
- Added content descriptions for Perks screen
- Added sell button to consumable item dialogs

Fixes
- Fixed a rare crash on Quest screen
- Several small fixes

Developer of Duels RPG,

2019-03-19 18:00:53

Woo! I just beat the game last night too! Such an epic showdown!

2019-03-29 11:00:53

Thanks everybody for helping developing the accessibility features.

If you have any further suggestions, please make sure you write it
to my email address.

My email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Adam

Developer of Duels RPG,

2019-03-29 11:59:27

I'm sorry there isn't  an Ios version of this, since the game sounds amazing and definitely something I'd love to play, though I will be the first person to say Apple aren't exactly friendly with their pricing structure.

If the game is text based, any chance of an html version that could be played in chrome, perhaps sold through a service like Ich.io?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-03-29 17:28:15

I can only focus on Android platform, however there are plenty of Android emulators, you could try some, I don't know how they good at accessibility features though.

Bluestacks android emulator:
https://www.bluestacks.com

Developer of Duels RPG,

2019-03-29 18:28:57

I am really considering starting my game over to try things differently and to see the grammar fixes. I also really wanna know what that last screen is gonna be lol. Would you consider making multiple save slots in the future?