2019-03-17 12:30:07

hi
I'v saw morning I'v had 898 post, now I have 893: what happen'd?

2019-03-17 12:48:38

I think the moderator has deleted the other

2019-03-17 12:53:00

I didn't reseaved any moderations

2019-03-17 14:49:44

I have not deleted any of your posts either. I would think if someone was to take that action I hope they would let the staff list know as well, and nothing concerning deletions has come up there.

2019-03-17 22:49:10

There is a whole thread missing. The conversation about skype 7 being discontinued. I know because I was an active participant, and it appears to just be flat-out gone.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-03-18 05:23:26

Same, I posted on there and its now completely gone too. Perhaps the author deleted it?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-03-19 10:29:25

why does post count matter anyway?
also if you are talking about the topic that gamer made about skype 7 not working, i think he deleted it because skype 7 started working again and he said that he'd delete it, im not sure though

2019-03-19 19:28:12

It doesn't really, not unless you're trying to get rid of a title you don't like. There are a few which sucked to have, at least for me.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-03-20 12:31:22

wow @oop, are you so wrapped up in your ego that you care that much about post count. That confirms my suspicions about you. You need to stop posting random crap in topics. This isn't a game, and then when you answer people's questions incorrectly, it's not good. Sure, everyone makes mistakes, but you do this fairly consistently. This forum is not your own private little playground for you to hike up your post count needlessly with random absurdities. I guess that topic about wanting to change behavior was another thing to jack your post count up, and probably just looking for attention to boot.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-20 12:44:54

think whatever you want: I haven't time to answer to people who dont want to understand

2019-03-20 13:26:13

don't want to understand? About what! How you neeeeeeeeeeed big numbers too seem cool? Honestly, how sad is that, he posts random things on random topics and is like, aaa! poor me! you don't understand!
Bullshit.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-03-20 14:11:12

Oh? What's to understand, we're not talking about complex quadratic equations or college level calculus or trigonometry or whatever. We're talking about a guy who goes around posting just to post, just to jack up that post number, and while you didn't come right out and say that is what you were doing, it's pretty plain to see. Then you throw these little jabs to try to start shit with people. Then even if you post and it's not drama related stuff, it's generally not helpful, or not part of the discussion taking place. You generally don't contribute anything to anyone's posts. But I don't understand... Yeah... what... OK lol.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-20 15:34:19

Slightly off topic, @ironcross, I'm sad, I liked your old signature, animals!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-03-20 15:35:29

o, also off topic, what does op mean?
I've seen people say @op, I think when refering to post 1, but what does it mean?

----------

2019-03-20 17:08:17

original poster

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-23 08:30:53

ok i tried to not to post this but this needed to be said so people know that mahdi has a lot of time and actually says that he doesnt have time to sound like a very busy person, he hangs out in persian TT server most of the times, most of the times being when he isn't sleeping or isn't at school

2019-03-23 08:49:40 (edited by sunshine 2019-03-23 08:54:54)

One  termwhich applies very well to @Mahdi-Abedi:
Passive spammer.
How. Active spammers are the spammers which spam nonsense consistently and constantly, before being warned once, twice, thrice, and then some sort of harsh crackdown occurs on their activities to  put and end to them.
Passive spammers, on other hand, spam as well, but they remain just below the threshold  they'd need to cross to get a caution or a warning. It's pretty annoying, but well. I saw Mahdi reach 990+ posts in just one and the half month, and that's saying something. We should have a custom title  for this. big_smile

2019-03-23 08:52:52

i think yeah. Mahdi was writting this topic need delete, and i was thinking like too cause skype  7 worked well, and no point for this topic.

Yours kindly

2019-03-24 22:37:42

Yeah he kind of is hanging just under the radar.

End racism
End division
Become united