2019-03-16 00:52:50 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-03-16 00:56:02)

When navigating by headings, punctuation marks like parentheses, and other things of the like are red as headings. This makes it a little cumbersome and makes navigation slower.

Also, from what I’ve seen, it’s impossible to edit your profile on iPhone. There may be nothing that can be done about this, I’m not sure. I cannot edit my signature, or add any other details.

Is there anything that can be done about this, because the overall experience on audiogames.net on a mobile device could use a little  improvement.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-03-26 06:22:26

Same here. When I open this forum on an iPhone, the menu at the top of the page is gone, so I can’t view the users list, see a list of private messages, search posts by keyword, ETC.
Is there any ways on how to fix this issue?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!