2019-03-15 19:18:48 (edited by ficho 2021-03-07 10:45:28)

spoilers.
hi.
this is a guide of killing the magical ball in bk3.
hear is what you need.
super UFO, from stage 23's bonus shop.
magical edge.
to get it finish the game, go in 0.4 and find it in the second room.
high jump shoos. craft them.
a lot of items you don't need. for example rice balls.
how to start the fight.
go in stage 20.3.
after that go to 39 0.
then use the super UFO to go to 39 27.
wen you are there go to 41 27.
set a c4 bomb there and detonate it.
after that jump.
wen you land you must be at 41 26.
if you are there set another c4 and detonate it.
how to defeat it.
the magical ball is extremely strong. 1 hit and you're dead.
but if you're careful you will defeat it.
the magical ball will first send a ton of fire balls at you.
to avoid them you can blast them with something like the mini shooter, you can run from them using super speed drinks witch I don't recommend and you can use the high jump shoos.
after you avoided the fireballs it will blast you with lightning.
to save your self from it have the reflect mode on the magical edge turned on.
to do it use the r key.
something that you need to know is that the reflect mode only works if you have the edge drawn so it will kill you if it's on but you have the UFO drawn.
if you survived this press enter and you will get a magic peace.
after this the ball will send ice at you.
nothing to special about this.
avoid it.
after that it will use a move that is  cald a dark projectile.
it is possible to dodge it with high jump shoos but I recommend that you drop something
.you can also block it but with the magic armor only.
after that it will heel it self and then it starts with the fireballs again.
strategy.
get 5 magical peace's.
when you have 5 of them drop one near the ball and hit it with something.
this will do 20 procent damage to it.
do this 4 times.
after you did this the ball will go in to shadow mode.
when this happens you will get 3 other things in the object locator menu. you need to hook on to the platforms that have them and brake them or hit enter on them.
after that if the ball heeled get 1 more magic peace and use it and your remaining 1 and you have defeated it.
if you do this you get the ball forever, how ever this will give you 0 xp. if you want to know how to kill it and get the xp you can post it in the bk 3 secondary topic.

2020-05-11 22:17:13

When I use c4 in 41 26 battle doesn't start.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-05-11 22:35:05 (edited by ficho 2020-05-12 08:30:40)

can you right what you do? also can someone move this to the articals room,?

2020-05-12 12:17:00

Hello,
I did what you wrote:
I go to stage 20.3
I go to 39 27. Then I go to 41.I use c4, I jump and I fall to 41 26. Then ı use c4 again, I jump and I fall to 41 25. After that when I go right I fall and end up with the dogs. Nothing special happens.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2020-05-12 12:49:26

@1
a decent guide, I appreciate your effort. But if you want, allow me to give you some better advice in some areas.
You can more easily kill the fireballs with the higher jump shoes. I do actually advise you to never run far from the magicall ball, since that can lead you to your very painful and loud death. Stay near it all times, so you can hear it getting ready to launch an attack. the dark projectile can be timed right if you know how to jump and if you especially jump with the higher jump shoes.
One tecnique i used was to jump onto the ball and literally make it climb higher and higher, till it was at 13 or so, then drop back down and let it launch the dark projectile into the air, above me.
Now for the magical pieces. you need 5 of them, but you can use a lime ball to stun the magicall ball or a needle launcher 10 or lower wich can stun to get it stunned for 5 seconds and use a fast weapon like the minishooter to quickly destroy all 5 of them, without getting it into the shadow mode.
Hope I helped!

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2020-05-12 13:30:02 (edited by ficho 2020-05-12 13:43:30)

the mini shooter or the yoyo work well for me. about the dark attack it's verry easy to dodge it. just buy alot of rice balls for egzample, drop one, move away and you dodged it. edit. also the water play loncher can be very efective because it's a fast weapon. now that I am traiing this with the yoyo I realise that it's not very good. because the fireballs are fast, it takes 2 or 3 shots to kill them all and the magical ball can hit you with the lightning attack by the time you kill them all.

2020-05-12 20:58:15

So why doesn't it work?

2020-05-12 23:04:48

GO IN STARE 20.3. GO TO 39 0. use the super UFO and go to 41 27. press q to be safe. use a c4, detonate it and jump. you need to be at 41 26. use a c4 and detonate it. make shure that you hear the ringing detector sound.

2020-05-14 18:56:16

I was mistaken by blowing up the first wall. The fight starts when I don't do that.

2020-05-15 04:44:10

I had detailed the whole procedure before. Empty cans are a good way to block that dark projectile thing, and yes, causing damage to it by using a piece of magic is one thing, but actually getting your attack to be high enough to damage it decently and kill it yourself and get levelled up about 400 or so levels is another story which is worth completing.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2020-05-15 08:29:39

What level should you be before you try and kill this thing more legitimately?
I'm not saying this strat won't work - I'm sure it will - but I'd kind of like all the free levels. Haha.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-05-15 09:04:40 (edited by ficho 2020-05-15 09:05:38)

spoilers.
after finishing it off with the magical peases enter the fight again.
this time activate shadow mode with shift r on the magical ball.
wait for the fire to pass it won't hit you.
after that tearn shadow mode off by pressing r and make shure you can switch to the magical edge.
activate reflection and get the magical peace.
tearn on shadow mode again.
remember nothing can hit you now.
wait for the fire to pass and deactivate shadow again.
reflect on magical edge and you get another magical peace.
do this untill you have 4 magical peaces.
you will need power drinks.
freaze the magical ball and use all 4 magical peaces.
use a power drink and start hitting it with the magical edge.
it will unfreaze so freaze it again. if it aktivates shadow you know what to do but I think it won't do that. enniway just hit it with magical edge, freaze and after some time it will die.
if you do this you don't need enni grinding.

2020-05-15 17:44:07

Jayde, I believe I killed it around level 1000. After that gaining another 2000 or so levels was a joke.

2020-05-16 01:39:52

Hi,
does my attack matter when hitting the magical ball with the magical edge? If so, then my attack is very low. I need to level it a lot before I can hit it.

2020-05-16 06:21:00

Supposedly you can beat the magical ball once you get to exciting mode, but man. How hard that is, and I wouldn't dare, big_smile

2020-05-16 07:10:16

don't spam. power drinks for attack.

2020-05-17 03:11:50

Hello,

ficho wrote:

don't spam. power drinks for attack.

Um, thanks for the tip, but who are you telling not to spam? All I said was that you could probably beat it in exciting mode, but wouldn't dare.
The reason I said I wouldn't dare, is cause it is so hard to beeat once you get to exciting, just for those who want to know. I have tried.

2020-05-17 09:20:29

posts 15 and 16 have same content. can you delete one?

2020-05-17 09:33:05 (edited by angel_diva22 2020-05-17 09:40:12)

ficho wrote:

posts 15 and 16 have same content. can you delete one?

Yes, done that. But just some helpful advice, not everyone is a spammer, just ask or remind someone if there is a double post, especially if they don't initially see that there are double. I wasn't trying to spam, didn't even see the second post had been posted at first. I am not sure how 2 of the same posts got there, as I'd only posted once. Maybe somehow the computer posted twice, or posted that second one later or something. Thanks for letting me know. big_smile
Also, another tip. If you want to try to avoid the magical ball without needing another one on exciting or once you beat normal mode, you can also hook up a little. When he follows you, and does the fireballs, you hook up or down. You can also try hooking up all the way and go down when he does the fire, but you'd have to see which method works best for you. Hope this helps.

PS. It may take trial and error, however. This is just part of a strategy I tried, once I was on exciting mode.

2020-05-17 09:48:17 (edited by ficho 2020-05-17 09:53:48)

thanks. sorry for my previous post. amaizing strategy. I am traiing it now and it works verry well.

2020-05-20 20:24:17

I did that. it works.

2020-05-24 07:59:52

To get the Magical Ball with easy way:
1. go to Bonus Schopp at stage 23 and buy the Super UFO.
2. Than go to 20.3 and find the Magical Ball at Stage 20.3
Go to coordinate 39 and fly up to 41/27 and use 2 c4 bombs there.
3. If you die the first time, go to 20.3 again and you have 3 options there. Fight with the Magical Ball, start the normal level and do nothing.
4. Start the normal level and place a c4 Bomb to the first wall, but don‘t blow it up.
5. Press tab for the Sub Menu and go to exit.
6. If you holding T and press enter on the exit Button, the Bomb Menu opens again, but its not translated. Press the Down-Arrow key one time and than press enter. The c4 bomb detonates and you will get the Magical Ball. If the Szene plays, you can skip it with A or enter.
Note: It is a buck and you don‘t get levels for it.
But if you want to level, take your uptained Magical Ball and your Magical Edge, switch to the shadow Mode at 20.3 then you fight with the Magical Ball and defeat him again. And you get more than 1040 Levels and alot of experience.

2020-05-24 08:06:29

WAW. that works.

2020-05-27 05:42:00

I did it in hard. but I used a lot of fruit juice to ramp up my stuff. Got it in 3 hits.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2020-05-27 23:25:09 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2020-05-27 23:25:57)

oh wow, what a funny bug that is  and it works! lol
but the fight with it is the most interesting one really

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…