2019-03-13 16:31:39

Hi, i can also not run php code at all. the html part works fine, i have started all the services in the control pannel, but the php part does not work at all. i also tried googling for the answer but ...

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-03-13 16:45:29

Hi, i got it working. i made a new folder in my htdox folder, and inserted a php file there. Then went to that directory with my browser and it worked.

best regards

2019-03-13 17:38:48

how did you go to the directory with your browser?

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2019-03-13 17:59:48

like localhost/web/index.php

best regards

2019-03-13 19:07:39

ooo! You can do that? omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg!

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2019-03-15 07:52:40

Hi, did it work for you?

best regards

2019-03-15 12:48:18

Hi all, sorry for double posting, but with xampp, what can i do to make my localhost accessible to a friend when we are not on the same network? i know i will have to know my ip address, but when i gave it to him, it said problem loading page on his side...

best regards

2019-03-15 15:23:52

hey all anyone can  tell how  do i mysql statements or  mysql  how to use withxamp i have portable versioni have win10 64 byt  do i have to  add system path first? for portable ? plese share your good knolage about  servers expurts

Thumbs up

2019-03-15 15:41:51

no, localhost/filepath doesn't work for me, neither do php.

2019-03-15 16:28:47

that is strange. did you make sure all the right services are started? apachi should be enabled or started.

best regards

Yesterday 09:34:38

i used  xamp its worcks for me  and i managed to login ... with myphp admin

Thumbs up

Yesterday 20:15:37

hey all  php admin gui is so confusing  in xampp how do i make  mysql databace ?in it ?

Thumbs up

Yesterday 20:23:52

take a look on w3schools, i believe they have a few tutorials for mysql.
I my self am not sure.

best regards