2019-03-14 11:38:49

hello gamers,

currently my narrator on my xbox is acting real buggy, and I'm hoping someone here has a fix to it. I downloaded crack down, and checked the box for in game description speech. when I first booted the game up, narrator was reading the main menu, and some in game chat perfectly fine, now when I boot the game up, narrator reads nothing. I have tried to uncheck all boxes, turn on and off narrator, also tried to restart and power down the xbox, and still nothing. also, I can no longer get the david voice with narrator. my only choices are martin and the woman. for a while it was stuck on the female voice, and after constantly playing with the voice change option, I managed to get martin to speak, but still no luck with david. any suggestions on how I can fix these issues?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2019-03-15 15:20:25

This might actually explain why they have not rolled this out to the UK yet, if there's bugs like this. Unfortunately, I do not know how to solve this one, so you may have to contact support.

2019-03-15 18:24:03

In general when it starts getting buggy I tend to deactivate it.  And re-activate it by holding in the X button for a couple seconds then tapping the start button three times.
I do this when he starts acting buggy and slow to react and read anything.

2019-03-17 19:41:52

Hi.
I have not had issues like that. I think the best you can do is to contact the Microsoft Support team. It sounds quite strange.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-03-18 01:23:32

Yeah, that does sound strange. Have you tried just doing a hard reset on your Xbox. sometimes you just need to clear it out.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"