2019-03-15 08:47:05 (edited by nyanchan 2019-03-15 08:52:29)

Hi.
Today, I received an email from OutOfSightGames. It said "Thank you for purchasing a hero's call!".
Yes, I did. I did right after its release. And I completed the game twice. I broke one of the quest flags and my save data remained as "34 of 35 quests completed". I did the full playthrough in Japanese. I defeated the dark necromancer and became the next dark necromancer. Oops. About one year ago. Then, suddenly, "Thank you for purchasing a hero's call.". Have I ... called as a hero again? I didn't see any transactions from OOSG.
Is there anyone who also has been called? Only me?

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-03-15 10:37:37

Hi,
yeah, something that the AHC guys may want to look into, but no one's been calling me a hero for a while sad
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-03-15 12:27:57

just look at the topic, over 2000  posts in the ferst 4 or 5 months, then,  Suddenly!

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-03-15 14:28:54

@3 that's because of it being overrated

2019-03-15 15:36:44

I didn't have been called as a hero yet, but in a future I, or them… Who knows? Maybee you Will be called.

73 Wj3u

2019-03-15 18:59:22

hi
I received an email yesterday too: they sent me a few timeslike this   e-mails

2019-03-16 00:40:27

hi,
How do you defeat the dark necromancer and become a new dark necromancer? I assume the final boss?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-03-16 01:45:22 (edited by nyanchan 2019-03-16 01:45:43)

I ment that I defeated the final boss with my dark magic and the dark amulet which I got by killing the one who had tried to secure it.

2019-03-16 06:34:52

Yes the final boss is the dark necromancer. As for becoming one, it's one of the player classes.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-03-16 06:38:11

what happens when we max out are attributes and we play as another class? can we still train our skills?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-03-16 11:41:49

Bro you are a hero, a real life hero, because you brought us some of the best audio games this community has ever seen.

Off topic, but the forum cannot handle emoji, ok good to know.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-16 23:59:11

yes I was also called a couple days ago lol! I wonder if it's a bug or if someone is randomly purchasing AHC for people? lol

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2019-03-17 00:54:19

@4: I don't know that it's overrated. Emphasis on the 's, which should have been "is" but I wasn't thinking this far ahead. The original thread, though, which was literally pages of people going "This is going to be so awesome!" "Yeah, I know!" "Yeah! So good!" until the best comparison became one of those comparisons I really hate it when people make over something they are mildly annoyed at. It was kinda ... troubling, but also annoying, because it was drowning out any real discussion or news.
I felt like the preemptive worship died down when it actually came out, and if it seems overrated, it's probably residue from the pre-release hype.
Ah, who'm'I kidding? I stopped following the discussion when I counted how many "I'm so excited!" back-and-forth replies I could find in the then-last couple pages, realized I was better off waiting for it to come out, then wanted to avoid spoilers. So maybe that's why I'm under the impression that people realized it was a computer game and not a gallon of Ecstasy.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2019-03-17 04:53:47

Maybe it's what happens when you have to unlock your game again after switching networks or, what ever does it.

2019-03-17 08:07:02

I never recieved such an e-mail

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-03-17 14:51:19 (edited by nyanchan 2019-03-17 14:52:09)

lol, so far I have received 2 same emails after I launched this topic. I only hope that the server is normal. No cracking please, and pleaaaaase do not snatch my PayPal cash! I know they won't do that though.