2019-03-15 05:28:11

I have a question. How do you use the recovery amulet in Shadow rine?

2019-03-15 08:36:12

I've never heard of a recovery amulet. There are hearts you can collect that drop from defeating enemies; those restore HP. You can also be fully recovered at a few save points around the game.

2019-03-15 10:32:43

well.. of course there are recovery amulets, you get your first one after completing the first dunjon.
Ok @1 : recovery amulets are made to turn each checkpoint you want into a recovery checkpoint, similar to the temple for example. This upgraded checkpoints can restore your hp and still can save your game of course.
Be carrefull though, you'll only get a few amulets in the game, so use them wisely !

Best regard,
Simon

2019-03-15 10:34:03

Sory for double posting! I forgot what was probably the main point of your question. To use one, you simply go to the checkpoint you want to upgrade, then, in the menu related to it, you have an item called use a recovery amulet. This one will do the job, as long as you have one in your inventory.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-03-15 18:04:39

Oh yeah, I forgot about those. I never used them because there's almost no need to restore HP in this game at all. Especially once you reach a certain number of playthroughs.