2019-03-11 06:16:57

Hi all,

Figured I'd recreate this topic again since it got destroyed in the forum purge last year.

Links are in my signature. What have I been up to lately?

For starters, Six Ages part 4 is now up. I know some have been waiting for it, and more will be coming on a regular basis.

For those into the flight stuff, the main focus of the channel, that's not going anywhere and there will be more coming this week.

Madden... I'm burned out on the singleplayer of it. Someone had started a franchise I put my name in, but I don't think anything came of it.

Feel free to ask questions of my content, give suggestions, etc.

2019-03-13 15:18:17

Hi.
I don't know if you did that already, haven't checked for a while, but could you go and possibly do a tutorial on how to operate FS tramp? I know that you used it in some of the flights and I got a basic overview, but I am not really sure how you operate the program.

Also, for new pilots, the best way to create flightplans would be idea, so for example tools that you use to create a flight plan, regardless if you are flying for a virtual airline or if you just want to create a plan and fly it casually.

Also, you talked about accessibility updates regarding fs tramp and ideal flight, what exactly is in the works there?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-03-13 20:50:05

Hey, Orin, how do the virtual airline things work, and I don't know if you've seen my flight sim topic recently, but I got some a2a aircraft, which introduce some sort of damage system and repairing. I was wondering if you're familiar with it.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2019-03-13 21:15:12

The A2A aircraft are good and work will with with Tramp. That said, you will damage them beyond repair. Unfortunately, the repair tools are inaccessible. So you have to delete the A2A files in your documents folder to escentially reset the damage done.

2019-03-13 22:09:38

yeah, I love the sounds in those aircraft... God. Anyway, I want to be able to hear some ambient noise at an airport, what do I need to do that, scenery?

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2019-03-13 22:34:00

oh, and what are you using for ATC, I'm still stuck using the factory stuff.

2019-03-13 23:51:41

Hey, Orin.

Let me apologize to you about the online franchise. I could not get anyone else who wanted to join.
So I decided to try at a later time. I have bee studying for my ham radio test.

2019-03-14 05:58:19

techmaster20 wrote:

yeah, I love the sounds in those aircraft... God. Anyway, I want to be able to hear some ambient noise at an airport, what do I need to do that, scenery?

Nothing. No flightsimmer has ambiant noise at an airport, though perhaps GSX will if I put ground vehicles in, I'm not sure.
Maybe. I'll try that and see how that goes.

2019-03-27 09:02:28

For those interested, Six Ages part 5 is up. I've also included the Saga as written by the game thus far.

2019-03-27 12:58:36

Will you stream your madden franchise again?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-03-28 00:03:04

hanif wrote:

Will you stream your madden franchise again?

I don't think so. I'd be interested in doing a Connect Franchise... at some point I'd be interesting in checking out MLB the Show 19. From what I hear about the Madden 20 story its going to be more involved than Longshot was, so I'll be looking forward to checking that out although from what I hear, TTS will be a requirment pretty much for it. No guide will be able to help us with the messages in it.

2019-03-28 08:24:26

Is MLB 19 playable?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2019-03-28 08:56:45

Hi.

I don't really think that mlb the show 19, if we are talking about the same game is accessible. The last one i remember is mlb 2011 which still had a sound for when the ball was pitched twards the plate.

I also read that you don't have a simple season mode in the game, only a full franchise mode. You could possibly simulate the games and let the computer play them, but, do you really want that?

You would need to deal with playstation remote play then, because the show series is only available on ps4 systems.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-03-28 11:27:03

Iā€™m wondering, in MLB 19 there is a mode called march to october. Any idea on what is it? Is this one like the season mode in the passed MLB games or is it more like long shot in madden or the journey in the fifa games?

2019-03-28 18:26:59

March to October is a cool season mode with narrative that condenses games into moments. Pretty cool stuff.

2019-03-29 19:32:21

Hey Orin, I found this addon called FS Captain. Sounds interesting but didn't want to buy it till I heard whether it was accessible or not and whether FSX pilot  or Tramp would cooperate with the fact that it changes weather, and what not with slippery run ways, failures, etc.

2019-03-30 16:38:53

It's not accessible for the simple fact that it uses an FS gauge that acts like an FMC.

2019-03-31 19:58:02

Hey Orin, what do you think of Pro ATC, and do you what are you using for the flight attendant thing in your flights?

2019-04-01 08:07:05

Pro ATC/X is pretty good. Next flight I upload I'll use it.

2019-04-01 16:05:35

What about that flight attendant sound pack

2019-04-01 19:29:32

That's part of Fly Virtual.

2019-04-02 02:28:08 (edited by techmaster20 2019-04-02 15:41:36)

Is it possible to use the client offline without having a fly virtual account

2019-04-02 19:19:59

No it is not. The entire point is to log flights which requires an internet connection.

2019-04-02 19:28:06 (edited by techmaster20 2019-04-02 20:08:40)

Does the system allow you to fly anywhere with any plane at any time and does it need to be ran after you set up the flight in the sim. Also how do I get fuel without going into the fuel and payload. Z Also does the client send any info about whether you have a pro or academic license to the airline and does the license type matter

2019-04-02 21:16:12 (edited by Orin 2019-04-02 21:17:50)

Fly Virtual allows you to fly anywhere, not necessarily with any plane, you have to fly what the flight calls for on airline flights, but on tours you can fly with a plane that has the range for the flight.

The license type doesn't matter. Here's a secret, I cracked Prepar 3D professional plus until the beginning of this month when I decided to buy it so that I can keep up with the latest V4 versions.

I just wish X-Plane was accessible interface wise. They have a lot more freeware and it gets updated on a regular basis. The downside is that I'd have to buy yet another version of the same addons.