2019-03-13 12:32:11

hi
I want Film Score Themes
how I can have them? thanks

2019-03-13 13:15:07

Sorry, but only one obvious answer, buy them. Check out the blastbay.com website.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-03-13 13:29:58

i'v checked but couldn't fined any purchase link

2019-03-13 17:05:25

Here is the link to the reseller's page that lists both resellers hwo offer the content.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-13 17:09:26

thank you

2019-03-13 17:12:40

all of links of resellers dont works

2019-03-13 17:59:53

Oh yes they do. I just checked sounddogs and their link works just fine.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-03-13 18:01:25

I should press enter on first yes or second?

2019-03-13 18:03:51

This site can’t be reached
www.sounddogs.com took too long to respond.
Search Google for sounddogs production music library 7850
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

2019-03-13 18:52:26

I used the second link, since I myself would want to buy the entire cd instead of just downloading individual tracks. Sounddogs is however reachable for me. It might be a problem with your local ISP though.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-03-13 18:55:23

whats price

2019-03-13 19:54:00

that might be blocked in your country

2019-03-13 21:10:52

The entire film scores collection costs $474.95 right now.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-03-13 21:41:59

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! very expensiv! I just need one music on it

2019-03-13 22:30:43

In that case, the individual track download link is your choice, which doesn't matter as long as all the links are blocked within your country.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-03-13 23:35:50

Allow me to point out that this royalty free music arrangement has been made by one Quinton Pendle, well known for his musical ability in games? Also, you do not need to buy the entire pack if you don't need it, that's why individual tracks and disks are available. I believe individual tracks are 10 bucks, which is a good deal (if you look at musicloops.com, a slightly more generic quality of loops similar to that can be about 40 bucks (expensive!)
However, if Philip is reading this I do have a question. Have you considered audioblocks.com? The market is moving towards sites for creatives to upload their content to that features a subscription model for end users. For example, audioblocks, at $15 a month, gives you access to a massive library of assorted sound effects you can download and they're yours to keep. Search facilities allow you to search various sounds and download them, and they have a good assortment of both sounds and production music. Great for someone who has a lot of sounds to search for but a library for some reason doesn't cover all of them. I believe they might still accept music contributions to the site, so you may want to have a look if that's something you'd potentially want the royalty free music to be on.

2019-03-14 14:46:48

It's going to be expensive because they're royalty free, which gives you the right to use them in all your projects, whether free, or commercial. It's not just like going out to a music store and buying a CD. If you take said CD and use something like exact audio copy to rip it and create a flacs of each track, then you use those in your production, that's not legal to do. In that case, you buy it to listen to, you don't have the right to use it in any production. So, even creative commons stuff has attribution included with its terms, which means that the author is getting mentioned in your credits, etc, on your website, etc. This gives them more exposure, increases their reach. If they don't get that, they need more compensation. Then you're talking about custom orchestrated pieces. OK, go try to hire an orchestra and see how far you get. You're talking about skilled musicians that all have to play together in exact synchronicity, with varying dynamics, varying tempi, etc.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-14 14:49:36

hi
at17, thanks for explaned me why prise is expensiv
at16, this sites dont open for me: oh god, what happen's here! our country is blocking sites? or what?

2019-03-14 16:15:49

try using a vpn

2019-03-14 16:18:10

ironcross32 wrote:

OK, go try to hire an orchestra and see how far you get. You're talking about skilled musicians that all have to play together in exact synchronicity, with varying dynamics, varying tempi, etc.

To be fair, you won't find royalty free music played by a real orchestra out there, its simply too expensive. A recording session with a real orchestra which sounds well enough to work well for such pieces will cost multiple thousand dollars for a single hour of recording, due to the space, the people who need to be paid, the recording equipment, the mastering afterwards and so on. The cost per track would be so high that noone would eve buy it. The only people or organizations who got the money to buy those tracks will hire their own orchestra to produce their very own score instead. Thats why all royalty free music is just digitally arranged and played using digital instruments.

Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-03-14 21:26:03

I haven't listened to it so I can't comment. It probably is, and you usually can tell. There are some really good virtual instruments out there, they even contain very convincing articulations, but there's usually something that can be spotted to let you know its not real.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-14 21:49:58

Thats deffinitely true, even though the instruments get better and better each year.
Best Regards.
Hijacker