2019-03-12 19:32:20

Hi, all!
We all know the good old game Desafio Mortal. But we did not talk about it for a long time. Does any-one know, if you can stil play this game and if it's stil available

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-03-12 19:45:13

constant battle and dm are one in the same. Just play cb.
*link removed by admin

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-03-12 20:01:46

Unfortunately @redfox I might have to remove your download link, although luckily not the rest of your post. From what I understand, Sam Tupy, who now has the rights to Ultra Power, is not allowing Desafio Mortale and Constant Battle links to be distributed due to them using stolen code. However, I will not stop people from actually discussing the games here for the moment, unless drama ensues.

2019-03-12 20:07:29

at3, let me explane you something
ivan soto made btb from ultrapower after colten hil published the source: then, hamad alqasar made cm, and jennios continued cm
dm made with btb, not ultrapower
at1, it renamed to constent battle

2019-03-13 13:15:53

@mahdi, but what you don't under stand, is it's still using up code. I've seen cm and btb and up, and they're all vary similar to up, except for cb, witch has progressed quite a bit.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-03-13 13:18:05

in cb lots of things changed.

Yours kindly

2019-03-13 13:29:25

yes, in cb most of things changed/added

2019-03-13 13:36:14

nothing's good about that game

2019-03-13 13:56:54

Agreed on nothing's good about the game itself, but it doesn't worth complaining about a stolen code if nearly everyone does that. Sam also doesn't have right to let others to not publicize download links for the game, because he also stole many things but for these people that hurts the most if they are caught. I remember he had problems with STW sounds as well, but they can be found in other games as well, so why to catch someone stealing when the catcher does the same?

2019-03-13 15:11:45

Some of the stw sounds come from sound libs that a lot of people use in their audio games, some crack the sounds. I don't think that has any thing to do with sam.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-03-13 15:34:44

yeah 9, what you don't understand is that sam has like, thousands and thousands of dollars worth of sound libs, and other people can buy said libs, so I think that means there might be some sounds that are similar or the same as other games.

----------

2019-03-13 15:35:31

If btb was made from UP and cb is made from btb, then cb is from UP, its an inheritence tree, so yeah makes sense.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-13 17:15:33

I'v red somewhere, that cb developers mines btc, so its reazan of why dm team cutted to some parts
i'm not sure its right or no

2019-03-13 19:02:43

It should also be noted that two wrongs don't make right. You can't justify people stealing from Sam by saying that Sam stole from others. I can't verify if Sam actually did that or not. the point is, you don't give others a free pass just because Sam's hands may not be clean. That's kinda not how wht eowlrd works. Get arrested for hurling a brick through someone's window; if your defense was "he did it to me first", you're both going to be punished.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-03-14 13:03:06

No, i mean that Sam accuses others who steal his sounds, but they are even not his sounds. We have a cool saying for it in hungarian, something like in the other's eyes the small mistakes, but in their own eyes the huge mistakes he even can't find.
The problem is not that he buys sound libraries and uses it. The actual problem is that he accuses people and doesn't let them to steal it. But it's sooo damn easy. It's like my mother buys me a chocolate, takes it in front of me and tells me to not open it. What will i do? I'll open it for sure. It's the same with his sounds, too.

2019-03-14 13:14:15

hi
eg for tbr, sam used the free sounds of sfx lib and he didn't let every one to use sounds of it, he thinked that its hes oen sounds

2019-03-14 13:22:14

No, he uses payed libs, I know where a lot of the sounds he uses come from. It's hard to protect them, considering he's using bgt.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-03-14 13:28:40

Hi, again!
I've started to play BC, but I don't know the controls. Can someone tell me what are they?

2019-03-14 13:40:26

read changelog and readme, they are in dox
I haven't any personal problems with sam: so
he should decript the sounds on bgt file

2019-03-14 13:49:34

But where to find changelog and readme?

2019-03-14 14:22:15

He can't decrypt the sounds and distribute the game in that form, that's illegal, since the license terms for sound libraries usually include non-distribution as part of the license.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-14 14:50:27

omfg guys.
Some of you are so dum it's unreal. If you seriously think sam actually baught all those libs, most of them easilly thousands of dollars, you're an idiot and deserve to be lyed to.

2019-03-14 14:53:58

22, agreed. Um sorry i won't write your ages long name lol

2019-03-14 14:56:46

yeah, need to get this thing fixed. My email got attached to the beginning of my username when i was registering for some reason.

2019-03-14 15:14:18

Ah, that's weird. big_smile