2019-03-11 02:04:12

Maybe banned is a little harsh, but he's seriously not changing. He's said that he wants to change his ways, and we've seen no changes so far, and as eloquently stated in the what happened to tk topic:

ironcross32 wrote:

nah its not about the game itself its simply that this guy just makes topics and replies for attention or something. He's already been banned twice for causing trouble and now he does just enough so as not to get banned but he's poking at people all the time and generally being a nuisance.

I don't know what this post will do, but hopefully it will at least help you, Mahdi, start fixing yourself.
You generally only post to poke at people, but you are smart enough to keep it just below the warning line for attacking.
You've been banned twice, I say, if he continues, ban him again without a thought!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up +1

2019-03-11 04:33:18

moderation:
While it is true that Mahdi does tend to not only start but fan the flames in a large number of conversations, each and every time he's met with a caution. The behavior exhibited by him is just enough to ruffle quite a few feathers and not much more. Truth be told your complaint is only one out of a dozen. At this moment, he is skating on extremely thin ice. Feel free to read my last post over in the why do people use jaws topic. Plainly speaking, we won't hesitate to press the right buttons if circumstances permit. I will be keeping an extremely close eye on this topic. Post 1 did a decent job of presenting himself, but the line of character assassination draws close. Your point of view has been acknowledged. Remember we have an intensely active eye on reports, so submitting one would have done the job just as well without the potential for unneeded heat

Thumbs up +1

2019-03-11 13:17:38

@2, thank you, I just didn't know if a report would really catch your eye.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 16:19:19

at redfox
try to dont be banned yourself: i'm asking question eg tk topic, yourself is making drama on it: so its my problem and I shouldn't ask that for your drama? also: your english is better than me, lolol, but your thinking, isn't

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 16:19:42

also also redfox: you, and, others: others are who?

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 16:30:33

@Redfox as to the reporting issue, when a post is reported, all mods and admin staff receive a notification  there are new reports to read, and that notification will not go away until one  other staff deal with the reported posts. With the number of new staff on the case that shouldn't be long.

Also, it is to avoid just these sorts of public accusations that the reporting system exists, just the same way that if you went around publicly accusing someone else of a crime your likely to cause a huge amount of unintended drama etc, but if you go to the police the matter can be dealt  with more professionally and without as much upset.

Hope that makes sense.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-03-11 17:04:50

me for two.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-11 17:14:36

@dark, ah ok, thank you, I didn't know it sent a notification.
@mahdi, I did not make drama intentially, I made a joke that I didn't know would offend people, and I apolagize for.
Also, ehh never mind, you won't listen...

----------

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 17:43:15

so is this a joke?
I honestly believe this was uncalled for, but. Well.

Paul

2019-03-11 17:50:33

Why I and others believe this topic should not be here?

Thumbs up +2

2019-03-11 17:53:27

nidza rights: this topic should go to trash can
when admins want and when I do bad work, they will notify me, and if they wants, they ban me: it dont need you to tell them what to do, redfox

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 18:10:33

@mahdi, I was not telling them, I simply suggested it.

----------

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 18:44:23

dont suggest stupidy things like this, lol

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 19:18:41

@mahdi, It's a suggestion, not a request. I only ment to provide some input.

----------

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 21:37:24

Yeah I agree, as much as it pains me to do so, because I really am not a fan of this guy, but I agree, this wasn't the way to go about it, if he's done something to get banned, they'll ban him. You can't just say let's ban this guy.

@13 'Stupidy ', is not a word in the English language.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-11 23:11:45

This is so stupidly unnecessary it beggars belief. Use the report function. I assure you, people will look at your report.

Also, if I'm interpreting your post correctly, you're saying that mahdi-abedi should be banned for causing drama. By that logic, you should also be on thin ice for creating this post considering the unnecessary drama it has created. You're setting a double standard and you should really think before you type, because it will come back to bite you. I've learned that the hard way.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

Thumbs up +2

2019-03-11 23:37:32

Nah just create more drama, congrats. This way you behave exactly like him. Just a big congrats, nothing to say really.

Thumbs up +1

2019-03-12 01:57:43

my intention was not to cause drama, as I've already stated, I did not know that the moderators would see it.

----------

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 02:34:25

I mean you can carry an open jug of lighter fluid over to a campfire and say you don't intend to use it to get the fire going; which is what I feel you do when you say you're joking or saying you don't want to cause drama. I don't have any malice in my writing of this post, but it feels to me like you're using that to get everyone to chill, then afterward, you just do the same thing again. Joking and sense of humor is one thing that doesn't always translate into text, and this isn't really a joking matter anyway. Drama, I mean, how could this not be about starting drama.

First of all, you should not try to get someone banned, or game the system to manipulate the circumstances, that's a false victory. If this is what you want to see happen, and I'm right there with you, but there's a way to do it where you're clear of conscience and wrongdoing. The way to do it is simple, report any of his posts where he's breaking a forum rule, and wait. He'll incriminate himself, or figuratively shoot himself in the foot. He's done it before, and I've seen no changes in the pattern of his behavior. Then when it finally happens, you won't have placed yourself in a moral dilemma because you've done nothing wrong. If you try to manipulate things to quote, git him banned, end quote, then there's going to be a link between you and that situation. And Then, even if no one knows about it, you still will. It also is one of those things that you may not care about now, but in the future, you might.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-12 06:20:04

Can this topic be closed? I think it got a satisfying answer.

The irony of posting to say stop posting, I know.

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ― Lemony Snicket

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 13:16:23

@ironcross, thank you for the advice, I will heed this in the future.
I also agree with 20.

----------

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 14:30:43

moderation:
It seems as if everyone is in agreement, and the general consensus was that this topic certainly served it's time. For this reason I'm deciding to close it.

Thumbs up +2