2019-03-03 16:50:51

Hi! I am Pat Pound and I have played games for many years, now I’m mostly iOS or Xbox one games. Excited to be part of this list and excited about what is happening in accessible games.  Hi! I am Pat Pound and I have played games for many years, now I’m mostly iOS or Xbox one games. Excited to be part of this list and excited about what is happening in accessible games.

Thumbs up +1

2019-03-04 00:38:52

@BGFH and @Patpound you are now unrestricted. @BGFH wow, that is amazing. I will definitely look at your channel. By the way, definitely feel free to create a topic about, and discuss about, your work here on the forum.

Thumbs up

2019-03-04 06:25:32

Hi,
I've been playing audiogames since around 2013 or so, and reading this forum for a while now. Figured it was about time I created an account

Thumbs up +1

2019-03-08 00:56:08

Hi guys,

My name is Adam, I'm the developer of Duels RPG, a text rpg for Android platform.
Some forum members wrote me that they would like to assist me in some ways to make the game better for visually impaired people.

I would like to work together with them to make this happen.

You can find the thread here: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/2791 … r-android/

I would like to write to this thread.

Thanks in advance,
Adam

Developer of Duels RPG,
Email: [email protected]

2019-03-08 04:44:57

hi friends ,. my name is christian.
I'm a totally blind. But even so, I'm still happy with my life.
and one makes me happy are audio games.
one of my favorite audio games is bk3.
because bk3 makes you think of how you can discover different things.
my dream is to become an audio game developer.
that's all,. thank you for reading

Thumbs up

2019-03-08 10:57:34

Hi all. My name is Vsevolod. I am from Russia.
I love this forum because in his pages a lot of interesting things.

Thumbs up

2019-03-08 13:30:13

Hi @Adam_DuelsRPG, @baby, and @rihtograf you are now unrestricted.
Adam_DuelsRPG, I am actually looking forward to this as I've been struggling to play the game on my s4. Talkback just isn't reading the icons properly.
@baby, welcome, bk3 is also one of my favourite games. There is so much to do and find, even if it is linear it is amazingly made.
@rihtograf I am glad that you think this website has a lot of interesting things on it.

Thumbs up

2019-03-10 06:55:14

Hi smile

I am new here in the audiogames community thingy. I like playing games but I've played games like rtr, audioquake and bk3. I just found out about this place and hope to get to know some people here.

Have an awesome day!

Thanks for reading!
This, is the legendary, Spoon, signing out.

Follow me on Twitter! @SpoonLegendary

Thumbs up

2019-03-10 14:23:36

Hi. Aaron: Please read post #1,006.
Edit:
You might check the following posts as well, and keep in mind that some of the members might be very poor at English, and is not able to answer what games they like most:
#986 #956 #958 #973
Then you should consider ban: #975.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-03-10 19:27:55

@Malia @Spoon you are both now unrestricted, @Malia sorry for the delay.
@SLJ thanks for bringing these older posts to my attention, I shall check them.

Thumbs up

2019-03-10 19:50:58

I apologize for the delay with some of these older posts. Special thanks to slj for bringing this to my attention.
@Bobwicks @Finley @Oscar you are now unrestricted.
@nyx199032019 I apologize but there is some technical difficulties. I have informed the rest of the staff that for some reason, our forum software is not putting a link near your username at the moment, which would normally lead to your profile. I hope that we can get this sorted soon, but all I can do for now is apologize for the continued delay. This is the first (and so far only) time I have experienced this particular issue and I believe it is a software bug.

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 10:30:27

@Aaron: No problem. You are welcome. big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-03-12 12:57:20

Hello everyone, this is dylan cooper, newbie at this amazing forum I am such a gaming freak.

Thumbs up

2019-03-12 20:07:06

@DylanCooper you are now unrestricted anyway, although just out of curiosity what sorts of games do you like?

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 08:48:12

Hey Guys,

My name is Ruby R. Curry and I am new to the forum. Furthermore, I am a computer science graduate and I have been working as a software architect for Cloudways and I was the core member of the team which designed the full architecture to accommodate digitalOcean hosting serevr. Hence, enabling Cloudways to provide managed digitalOcean server. I am a big fond of games and I spend most of my leisure time playing and searching for the stuff like this. I am looking for the active interaction in the community.

Thumbs up

2019-03-13 11:20:07

HI,
@RubyCurry welcome to the forum, you are now unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2019-03-14 04:33:44

Hello,

My name is Christoper and I am an independent video game developer releasing under the name of Achebit. I recently had the idea to build an audio only game that could be played by people of all sight levels. It's a dungeon crawler and was initially developed for the 7DRL (seven day roguelike) game jam that just passed. I stumbled upon this community and the collection of audio games here and thought it would be the perfect place to share what I am working on.

Thumbs up

2019-03-15 15:23:38

@achebit You are now unrestricted, and we're all looking forward to hearing more about your project.

Thumbs up

2019-03-17 08:14:21

Hi
I am new to these forums. I would like to get white listed. My name is dave from Philippines. I am totaly blind.
thanks.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

Thumbs up

2019-03-17 14:51:08

@blindaudiogamer you are now unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2019-03-18 13:15:21

Hi there, Cameron here.

I'm new to your board and curious about exploring the deepest threads of it. I'm a passionate gamer, book reader, guitar player and that stranger who asks to pet your dog.

Hope you let me in and see ya in the off-topic and gaming areas smile

Thumbs up

2019-03-18 19:29:26

@furytornado's  you are now unrestricted. Feel free to explore the deepest threads. If you like chatting, there's a monthly chat each month if you aren't too sure what to talk about. Of course, you can pretty much post a topic about anything in the off topic room.

Thumbs up

2019-03-19 09:59:23

hello, i am steve from manitoba canada. new to the forum and i do understand spammer are ruining the community and we need this procedure to protect it. anyway, nice to meet you all!

Thumbs up

2019-03-19 11:51:34

Hola amigos, I come here to keep up with favorite audio games, and hope to learn about many more.  I like A heros Call, Fire Fight, ESP Pinball, manamon, and many more

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up

2019-03-20 01:20:11

@mecyblunt @Vulcan_Raven you are both now unrestricted.
@Messyblunt Agreed, this is primarily to stop spambots.
@Vulcan_Raven that's a pretty good list there. ESP Pinball was the first ever audiogame demo (yes, there were separate demos back then) I played, back when it was under ESP Softworks. A Hero's Call, I'd argue, is a game that has effected the community like not many others, everyone came together positively, people were gifting it to each other and I am hoping it changed the community for the better.

Thumbs up