2019-03-08 18:55:41

No idea, don't think anything has been said on that one way or another. I would definitely buy this if paid though.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

Thumbs up

2019-03-08 19:30:08

Same! They did such a good job with shadow line and this is already promising.

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 02:32:36

Yeah here here. Shadow Line is one of those games I really need to play again. I think there's been new stuff since I played it and I've only beaten it once and that was with the bonus dungeon. I only beat like... 84 percent of it? I'd love to know what that other 16 percent is.

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 05:10:45

The percentage means how much items you've got.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 12:05:29

If this game would be as massive as ShadowRine, with its complex combat mechanics and RPG elements, then no words to describe how awesome this game will be. So excited. Off to play ShadowRine big_smile.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 13:55:24

I loved the demo, so would definitely get the game free or payed.
Does anyone know if it will be translated in to English?
It will be a bit of a slight bummer if we're going to have to use JGT to play the game when it comes out, as that requires constant internet access.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 15:35:37

As with most of the japanese games, I doubt it. They have talked and written in the past about doing an official ShadowRine translation, but it has yet to be finished beyond a couple of translated menues.

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 16:10:45

when i have tried shadow line do not see the strategy. i know i have only just started but just seems like using the sword, but i guess after the fairy village and volcano, the game opens up?

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 18:36:07

The cool thing about ShadowRine is the story and semi-open world idea behind the game. I wouldn't call anything about it's combat complex, though the game itself gave me the closest feeling to playing a mainstream RPG I've gotten out of any audiogame. There are skills, but they just involve holding down the attack button as opposed to rapidly pressing it.

For comparison, Planet Saga when it is released is supposedly going to have many different weapon types, skills, possibly magic in some form, combos and as yet undisclosed combat mechanics.

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 19:07:24

please give me more info about this game, at1

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 19:44:10

why not just download it and see what its about?

mahdi-abedi wrote:

please give me more info about this game, at1

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 20:43:47

I'd like to know about it first

Thumbs up

2019-03-09 22:49:59

Read post 14.

Thumbs up

2019-03-10 21:04:45 (edited by Ian Reed 2019-03-10 21:05:43)

@TheBlindSaiyan, since August of 2018, JGT comes with an offline cache of translations.
Since the Japanese to English cache is pretty saturated, this lets you play many games offline.
A newly released game would have to be played online for a while, but once the cache for the new game becomes saturated I could release an updated version so offline play becomes reasonable for the new game as well.

Of course we would all prefer human translated versions of these great Japanese games, and I will wait hopefully for those, but in the meantime JGT is a big step up from playing them in Japanese.

Here is a link to the latest version of JGT for your convenience:
https://BlindGamers.com/downloads/JGT.nvda-addon

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2019-03-11 13:13:40 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2019-03-11 13:14:07)

That's a so much appreciated hard work Ian, I actually loved the new cashing system a lot, allowing us to play the game as if it's really an English translation by humans. Thanks for the great work.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 18:40:00

@Ian, Can I have a favor? Few gamers from Poland contacted me and asked if it's possible to add polish language to JGT?
Thank you!

Twitter
Add me on Steam

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 19:15:10

So what is this game all about? I haven't seen any real description yet?

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 20:17:37

You crash land and have to make the most of your situation. Think shadow line meets bk series and you got the idea.

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 20:34:22

@292 just download the demo and try it for yourself. Why are you asking instead of trying especially if it's free? It's the best way to test things out.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

Thumbs up

2019-03-11 20:54:18

@lirin Well, I have limited time to play games, so I suppose my blasphemous curiosity got the better of me, and I guess hoping someone might be courteous enough to give me a little blurb, or perhaps just point me to a direct description was just so unmannerly. I don't mean to offend you by any means. It's true; I'm extremely rude, and your incredibly polite passive, totes not aggressive at all criticism over my action, that quite literally effects your life in every, conceivable way, is in all ways justified. Thank you for pointing it out. I might have never known that I was such a flawed person. Indeed, I very well might've gone on believing that I was actually Q from Star Trek. Thank you, a thousand times thank you. Just so everyone knows, most of that was sarcasm. I'm totally Q.

@kenshira Thank you kindly friend. That simple sentence actually says quite a lot lol.

Thumbs up

2019-03-18 04:25:46

How do you go fishing in this game??

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

Thumbs up

2019-03-19 09:42:21

I'm playing through the demo now and having a bunch of fun. How do I access the item warehouse though? I feel like I'm missing something...

Thumbs up

2019-06-11 09:42:39

hi
maybe is news about this game?

Thumbs up

2019-06-11 13:16:16

unfortunately no, we still need to wait for the update. I'm hoping that the game will be out this year.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

Thumbs up

2019-07-07 06:45:52

Hello everyone.

It has been a long time since we updated on the status of this game. Tonight at 11 PM PST, Galaxy Laboratory will be hosting a live stream on Twitter, and we will be taking comments as well as showing some new gameplay from the latest build of the game. Please visit our twitter at:
https://twitter.com/galabocom
to listen! Please feel free to post comments!

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up