2019-03-02 19:13:14

Okay just finished my first portal, a guide recommended portalling at 23 and I wanted to see what happened, though I admit the dimension of anger was really hard.
I'm rather wanting that ability to see costs more quickly, especially equipment upgrade costs, since I would've had an easier time if I'd realised that all equipment of the same  and presteige level wasn't necessarily the same price, so had bought more upgrades when they were available, ah well, we live and learn I suppose and at least now I have some perks to help/

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-03-02 20:44:36

The developer has joined the forum, and I have unrestricted them. They are now in the members group.

2019-03-02 22:16:14

Thanks Aaron.
I will say I'm enjoying the game, though once you start putting the speed up with agility things can go fast.
I'd really like an easier way of  seeing when items are possible to buy, since I was getting hammered because I wasn't aware which was the cheapest weapon upgrade, and since there are eleven different weapon upgrades having to look through all of them can be a miner pain, though since the perk menu works the same way hopefully adding this shouldn't be as much a problem.

It'd also be nice to have an achievement fix and a way of seeing where you are on either the log or the current fight, to know how far through a zone you are without having to mouseover.

I also am still not sure how to see my trimp's hp, which makes calculating when I am or am not tough enough to take on a particular zone rather difficult, indeed the dimension of anger was quite the slog, though now I have a few perks going things are going way faster.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-03-03 00:53:37

Hi all! My name is Greensatellite, and I'm the developer of Trimps.

I will admit, I had no idea that it was possible to play Trimps in any capacity with a screen reader. I had no idea how powerful they were! Dark sent me a link to download NVDA, so I downloaded it yesterday and had an interesting (and kinda fun) couple hours trying to figure out how to play Trimps without my monitor.

I had a couple questions for ya'll that have more experience with NVDA and screen readers than me before I start changing some stuff up:

1. Do any of you use anything other than NVDA to screen read? If so, does that screen reader also have shortcuts like "B" to scroll through buttons, 1-6 for various levels of headings, "L" for lists and "S" for separators?

2. What's your general series of steps for feeling out a new page? The first time you load Trimps, do you start from the top, press down until you get the the bottom of the page, and kind of build a layout in your head?

3. How have you been reading the message log? That's the only thing I couldn't really figure out how to do at all, pressing "B" to go to the filter buttons is an easy way to get there, but then pressing down into the log starts reading from the top with no easy way to skip to the bottom, and starting from below the log and pressing up seems to not read full sentences

My plan as of now is to make a brand new HTML page for Trimps that's optimized for a screen reader. So you'll be able to get to the game by going to trimps.github.io/ScreenReader.html, and while things might look strange on this page for sighted people, it will be much easier to navigate with a screen reader.

My list of priorities right now is to:

• Change all resource titles (Food, Wood, Metal, etc) to H1, so that you can easily check resources by pressing 1 or shift+1 until you hit the resource you want to check, then press down once to check total/max, press down again to see how long until storage is full, down 1 more time to reach the gather button, and one more time to see resources/second.

• Change all of the purchase buttons (Buildings, upgrades, equipment) into actual HTML buttons, and add some more text information to these buttons such as "Can Afford", "Not Affordable", the price, and moving the amount owned onto the same line for easy reading.

• Making the Buildings, Upgrades, and Equipment headings H2 so that you can hit 2 or shift 2 to select one of these headings, then press B to scroll through the list of items for that heading type.

• Changing the chat log to use paragraph tags so that pressing up/down reads only a single log item

• Taking advantage of H3-H6 to make it easier to check things like Trimp or Enemy Attack and Health, or maybe a few invisible H6s spaced throughout the page as easy navigation

• Using an Alert when you get an achievement so the screen reader lets you know right away

• Adding an easy-to-reference help page to explain how to get everywhere around the page using NVDA.

I think these things should cover most of the issues I've read about in this thread so far. I'm going to have to do some thinking about a lot of the more advanced features such as the achievements UI and things that unlock later, but I'm thinking it's extremely possible to make the game at least considerably easier to play. I'll keep checking up on this thread, so if you can think of anything else I could add, please let me know!

I'm currently in the middle of working on the game's next content patch so my code is a little messy to be pushing things to the live site right now, but I'll see if I can't get a few of these things done this weekend and posted up on my testing site in case any of you would like to test them out.

Also, to AlirezaNosrati, I can promise you that the game is not doing any mining (other than your Trimps, but they much prefer metal to BTC)! The game is hosted on GitHub and is fully open source, so you're welcome to check the code for yourself over at github.com/trimps if you're ever interested! If you're having performance problems, a big help might be to turn off some of the game's animations. You can do this by pressing "T" to get to the menu at the bottom of the screen, then go down until you hear "Settings", and click that. Next press "L" to travel to the list of Settings categories, scroll to and click "Performance", then press down until you're out of the list of categories and at the first setting, which is "Queue Animation". Click this to turn it off, then move to the next setting, "Progress Bars", and turn that off as well. There are 4 settings in this category, and you could safely turn all of these off!

2019-03-03 01:47:27 (edited by Dark 2019-03-03 02:21:29)

|@greensatellite wow that sounds awesome and goes way beyond what I was thinking.

First to answer your questions

1: Yes, while there are other screen readers than NVdA they do use similar keys for web navigation and track similar elements, indeed web nav methods with screen readers are sort of standardised these days.

2: Probably something of an individual matter and a matter of experience using screen readers, but for me at least it depends upon what I'm going to a site for.
If I am just having a quick glance at a blog post or something that I know to have an article, wiki like structure I'll probably just hit h to find the thing I want and read down from there. If its a form I'll look for form controls and fields, if an informational set of links I'll go by link or the good old tab key.

In a more complex page, or if other navigation features aren't available yes, I'll usually start with arrow keys, however for me its not so much a question of working out the layout on a visual level as of finding a set of landmarks to the things I want to find on the page, for example, often information is located under or above a link and its easier to find that link and go up or down than try to scan down from somewhere else, or use a combination of landmark keys in conjunction, EG hitting h for a certain heading and then going down from that via links. There are also times I use the find text feature, by hitting NvdA f3, in ~Trimps I tend to do this when I want to buy a specific building upgrade like a hotel.

3: As of now, the key I use most in trimps is the l key to jump between lists. To read the log I hit L until I get to the "all" tab just under the building cue. This means I can then hit up arrow to go to the bottom of the log and read what's going on,
arrow down a line or two to job assignments, buildings etc, then hit k to go to the link for the "custom" box and read down from there.

As for the log itself, the events are read fine on my end, however since the log doesn't print each event on a separate line occasionally I need to read a line or two.

L will also get me to the top row of the map, and its often quicker to go from there to find links to go to the map chamber, check out the current square etc.

Speaking of the map, I don't know if there is a graphical representation  which square your trimps are currently on, as I said earlier in the topic, its possible to review the map by going up from the "save" option after hitting T, but knowing where you are might be good, since it'd let you know if there was a good upgrade coming up and whether to push forward  take your fragments and  upgrade hunting.

Suggestions of headings and buttons are definitely good ones, and I like the idea of specific alerts that would be spoken directly, indeed you could consider adding a couple of extra togglable alert categories for story text, unlocks and finishing a zone.

Speaking of finishing zones, it might be nice to have a "zone complete" type of text in the log, just to give you a sense of completion, especially if you've tabbed out of the window for a while.

I like the idea of enemy  trimp stats quickly accessible via headings, as I said currently while it lists my  min/max attack and block I don't seem to be able to see my trimps actual hp.

Lastly, I have run into a couple of things in the game which are simply not labeled, or where it is not exactly %100 clear what does what. One of these are the buttons to view your trimp stats and the enemy's in more deapth (where it starts the map name, the type of enemy etc), another are the save config stats in the map chamber, indeed its a bit odd since the saving perk  options have no issues with lables.

As for testing, feel free to drop the link and I'll be glad to give it a go.

Thanks for looking into this so consistantly and making changes, as I said in the email, its awesome to have such a detailed game accessible.

2019-03-03 08:26:41

I'd like to clarify one thing however. I don't know if all screen readers behave like that, but I am using JAWS. When you navigate between headings, it forces a hierarchical navigation. It's hard to explain it in text, so here is an example:

Suppose I have a web page with headings like that from top to bottom: h1, h2, h2, h3, h3, h1. Now imagine this scenario:

I am on the top of the page (above h1). You might think I can press 2 to go to h2, but I can't, because h2 is under h1. It's a hierarchy, so I need first to press 1 to go to h1, then 2 to go to h2 under h1.

Now say I'm at h2 and I press 1, I will skip all the next headings and go to the next h1 heading, which is the last heading of the page. This works because h1 is higher in the hierarchy than h2, it means I wanna skip this section and go read another section.

Now say I'm still at the first h2. I cannot press 3, for the same reason I couldn't press 2 from top of the page, h3 is under the second h2, so I need to press 2, then 3 to access the first h3.

This is to avoid the case where you have h1, h2, h1, h2. Suppose I'm at the first h1, I press 2, I'll go to the first h2, then if I press 2 and it would bring me to the other h2, it means I skipped the whole h1 section in between, but there would be no way for me to notice that if the screen reader didn't prevent me to do that. Instead, it's gonna say "No more headings 2 in this section".

I hope those examples are clear, basically you can go to next headings that are higher in the hierarchy or you can move to next headings that are under this heading or a sibling heading. Now I don't know if it's only JAWS, people can try it with NVDA to see how it works.

The way I usually go about web pages depends. If I'm looking for something precise and I don't know the website, I'll do a search (Ctrl + F) and guess what I'm looking for. If I plan to come back often on the page, I will start by listing all headings on the page (JAWS + F6) and look at all the headings. Then I will explore the page under headings that interest me, I'll keep an eye out for form fields, links, words, everything that can make me go fast to desired locations.

I think most screen readers can navigate by regions, it's R for JAWs, you jump from a region to another. I didn't have time to try the game yet, but if there is a log, there needs to be a way to quickly read the last thing in the log, it could be at the bottom of the page for instance, we can press Ctrl + End to jump to the bottom of the page and if we could end up on the last line (the most recent one) directly, it could be nice I think.

I wanna finish by saying that it's so cool of you to do that. However, having a second UI means that with updates to the game, you need to propagate that update to that second UI if required, we wouldn't want to be missing features others have because we use another UI. Note that it's often possible to add markings on the page without sighted users to notice with CSS. You can put a h1 heading look like normal text if you want with a CSS class. You can have buttons that look like normal text if you apply them a invisible style, etc, you get what I mean.

Well, thank you so much, hope I gave you useful information, looking forward to try that game!

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ― Lemony Snicket

2019-03-03 08:29:22

Oh and I don't know if it was implicit, but avoiding mouse hovers would be great, it's kinda hard to do those tricks and we usually use them as work arounds.

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another. ― Lemony Snicket

2019-03-03 13:35:53

@Origine that heading thing sounds like a rather odd Jaws behaviour, with both NvdA and supernova (the two other screen readers I'm familiar with), h is go to heading generally, then different hierarchy of headings are treated as effectively separate entities, so if you hit 2  you'd always be taken to a level 2 heading irrespective of what level 1 headings might be in front of or behind it, indeed I tend to use h by default for headings and only use specific level keys of headings if I want to skip to a sub heading more quickly.

As far as mouseovers go, if a lot of the controls were changed to buttons that would negate the need for many of the mouseovers in the game, EG checking prices of things or zone info, and as I said, with all mouseovers using Separators they're not quite as bad in Trimps as they are in some other games I've seen.

2019-03-03 21:57:09

Interesting, it would make more sense to me that pressing a number would bring you to any heading of that level regardless of the structure, because that way you have as many easilly accessible anchors on a web page as there are heading levels, but it seems jaws took the route of preserving the structure and layout of a page for users to explore than using headings as shortcuts.

2019-03-03 23:03:08

Dark, thanks for the reply! All of that information is super helpful.

I'm sorry some of the menus and things are really difficult with a screen reader. The breakdowns for viewing stats in depth, which you can get to by clicking your resources per second under the gather buttons, or by clicking Trimp attack, health or block, open in tooltips, and can be read by pressing "T" twice as the info is displayed in a table. The message config setting box, which is the unlabeled clickable directly under combat, is also opened in a tooltip when you click it. This one is easier to press S to go to the tooltip, and read down. I'm using some fancy checkboxes right now and NVDA doesn't seem to pick up whether they're checked or not, so this particular menu is probably unusable right now. I should have this fixed as well in the new version!

To Origine, thanks for sharing your opinions and experience!

With JAWS, can you hit shift + number to go back a heading? I'm thinking if I use each heading level for a unique type of thing, such as H1 for resources, H2 for purchase categories, H3 for Trimp/Enemy stats etc, then you could always just hit 1 to see where you are, if you're at the end of the list you can shift 1 to go back. Or I suppose you could always just go to the top of the page before hitting one of the heading keys if you wanted to make sure you hit the top of the list?

Regarding adding a second HTML page, I would still be referencing the same javascript files so there would be no issue of missing out on content. I actually already maintain two separate HTML pages, one for the github version and one for kongregate with support for their API, so doing a third is no big deal. I very rarely have to change up the actual HTML pages, but when I do, I already have some tools to help me copy those to the right files! I want to be able to change the layout and add some extra information to the page when using a screen reader without changing the look of anything in the default version, so I really think this is the best way to go!

2019-03-04 00:13:23

@Green satellite don't worry about the game's current issues, obviously not every page on the net is optimised for screen readers, that's a pest but its a fact of life, and the fixes sound bloody awesome!
I can't currently read my trimp's health at all, just above the current opponent's stats it says my number of trimps, min/max attack and block, and I can mouseover on those to get information,  while I can get a full breakdown of block it doesn't mention helath which is a little odd.

I don't mind though, it sounds like this will be well and truly fixed in the new layout, and its not a major hassle though likely I've been playing a wee bit more cautiously than I might've done otherwise.

Still I have made it back to zone 23 now, have completed the discipline challenge and have with far better weapons, so its not going too badly thus far, indeed I very much hope I can import my savefile into the new site when its up as  my progress would be mildly frustrating.

2019-03-04 00:53:49

Ok I've got a little update ready! You can test this version at the following link: https://trimpscreenreader.netlify.com

You can copy your progress from the live site to the test site fairly easily. On the live site with your progress, press "T" to get to the menu table at the bottom of the screen, then press down until you hit "Export". Click "Export", which will open a tooltip with your game code highlighted, and all you need to do is Ctrl+C to copy, then Escape to close the tooltip. Next head to the test site, do the same thing but go to "Import" instead of "Export", then press enter to submit. This should load your progress right to where you were. Once testing is done and these changes are pushed to the live site, you'll be able to transfer your progress back the same way!

I still need to write up a more detailed guide to make it easier for players who can't see the screen to get started, but here's a quick guide to help you navigate the new version:

• Press 1 and shift 1 to travel between resources and the button to build your buildings queue.

• Press 2 and shift 2 to navigate the purchases menu. Once you hit the heading you want, press B and shift B to scroll through the buttons of things you can buy.

• Press 3 and shift 3 to toggle between the end of the message log and the current zone number. These headings are titled and NVDA seems to do a good job of reading these titles if you use the headings key!

• Press 4 and shift 4 to travel between Trimp stats and Enemy Stats

• Press 5 to travel between Trimp and Enemy health

I still wouldn't consider the game anywhere close to being easy to play with a screen reader, but I'm hoping this makes it way easier than it was before. I've also added titles to checkboxes in game so that they're supported by a screen reader so you can customize the message log better now, changed up the information presented on the purchase buttons, and added the cell number to the message log when your trimps or an enemy dies!

There's still a lot more that I want to do, but as I said before I'm trying to balance working on this with a new content patch that's currently in development, so I may not have too much time to add new screen reader features this week. Once the new content patch is done, I'll probably push this first step towards accessibility to the live site, and then it will be much easier for me to iterate on!

Please let me know what you think of the new version, I'll use any feedback and suggestions to keep improving it!

2019-03-04 01:00:12

@greensatellite, I agree a third page is the way to go. I didn't know you already had a pipeline and tools for maintaining those. Yes, with jaws, you can press shift + number to go back. But don't worry, there is a lot of tricks we have up our sleeves. For instance, I can put words in a wordlist and navigate from word to word by pressing W. I can also make a clever search and cycle through results with F3. It's possible to write scripts and assign them to hotkeys to do application or website specific actions. I can also create custom place markers on the page and cycle through them. So there is a lot we can do to cope with a lot of pages to navigate quickly.

Again, thanks for your efforts, looking forward to the new interface.

2019-03-04 01:43:32 (edited by Dark 2019-03-04 02:01:38)

Hi.

I'm loving the new changes, the game is much more interesting now I can read the log, see my progress and get how fights are going, plus I'm amazed at how much I've been missing of when upgrades are available, thanks a lot for that.

In terms of fixes, it might be nice to make the player actions radial buttons that you can go to with the r key, this  way you would not accidentally confuse them with the upgrade buttons, but could check them easily and switch player actions, you might also consider adding hotkeys for those which could be useful for sighted players too, EG G for farm, w for woodcutting, i for mine and p for trap. Actually while I don't usually tend to use hotkeys in web games, as switching  of  browse mode to focus mode and then back again takes time, I have been doing so with trimps since it was quicker to hit NVdA plus space and then a or r then NvdA space again than to find and click at the bottom, though of course that might well change now that getting to the zone display is much quicker.

It'd also be helpful when on a map rather than the world screen to have total amount of available items shown next to the zone name, so you know when you can turn repeat off and go back to the world.

One other thing to bare in mind of course, is that most people who use screen readers will have firstly higher quality voices that react pretty damn quickly, and secondly listen to speech at a fairly high speed, so flicking around the  and keeping up with the action isn't probably as bad as it seems, ---- believe me there are text games out there which do go too fast, and trimps isn't one of them.

Thanks again for the really cool fixes, I'm finding the game a lot more fun now, zone 25 and counting (just found the resort upgrade).

2019-03-04 03:24:45 (edited by Origine 2019-03-04 03:25:40)

Yes, I'm currently playing the screen reader version and compared to the original version, it seems much better!

@Dark, I turned auto fighting on, but I don't understand the map thing, do we have to explore or what? Is there a moment where I should turn auto fighting off? Can we loose battles? I just seem to always wreck imps and loot them. Also, what is researching for? I don't see the effect, I'm over 4k research.

2019-03-04 10:53:09

@Origine, firstly, the basic idea of the game is to get through zones. Each zone is composed of 100 battles. In a battle your trimps fight whatever the current enemy is (you can see the stats with 4 or the hp directly with 5).

Your trimps will battle until they or the enemy drops. If your trimps lose (which they will, being as your trimps don't recover hp between battles), you can't fight again until you have enough trimps to battle, which is dependent upon your breeding rate (find it next to your trimps), and whether your currently trapping extra trimps or not to replace them, since your trimps won't fight again until you have a maxed out population/

You will know if you lose because you'll get log messages like "x number of trimps just croaked", and of course you can directly see your trimp army's hp vs the enemy's with 5.

The principle difference between auto fighting and hitting f for fight, is that in auto fighting, when your trimps win one battle they will stop and not move on to the next cell of the zone, where as in auto fighting, they'll keep marching on.

This means your always progressing to some degree. Though of course some times it might be faster than others.

You can boost your rate of trimp recovery using traps (provided you have traps spare of course), you can do this under the "trimps" heading, though manifestly if your busy trapping your not researching, mining or whatever.

Researching is used to buy upgrades. You can make some of your trimps scientists and have them research for you, but various resources I've seen on the trimps wiki recommend its better to only have a  few Trimp scientists and research yourself, which I'm finding is working out for me.

Research is needed to  use books for upgrades, if you mouseover on a book like speedminer or speedfarmer you'll notice that it lists a cost  in science, as well as in metal and wood, obviously since you get science relatively slowly and can't get it through battling, not having enough would be bad.

maps are basically like extra zones apart from the world that you can run to get upgrades or earn more resources, the only problem is you need map fragments to create them.
If you go to the map chamber (hit m or use the link), you can create maps by setting the sliders. The sliders are for loot, size of map and difficulty, and there is a combo box to select your biome type.
the higher you set the sliders, the more map fragments the maps take to create, likewise using any biome type other than random  cost more. I'd personally recommend bumping loot up to max, then bumping difficulty as high as  can afford, though later on you will get to the point that you don't really need to worry about map cost.

There are also a few special maps you earn which need to be completed to get through various challenges too which can be run from the map chamber as well.

hth.

2019-03-04 15:37:35

OK I am now firmly adicted to this thing now that I've figured out the layout, thanks for the screen reader layout, it's already a huge help!

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-03-04 16:48:48

anyone has the same issue? when i use nvda with firefox and play trimps my cpu load goes to 100%, it's a core i 5 and i have 8 GB ram.

2019-03-04 18:53:41

@AlirezaNosrati, I've got an 8 gb ram machine here, on google chrome with NVdA its taking up exactly 0.04 percent of the processor load according to the task manager, so I doubt its a specific trimps problem, indeed I've been having the game run in the background a fair amount while I do other things and its been %100 fine.

the screen reader layout does help a lot, I've now  got up to zone 30 and am preparing to portal and try the metal challenge, though I'm tempted to finish zone 30 first and see if I can get a bit more helium to raise looting and motivation, oh and yes, I am obviously taking at least some of the advice from the truth guide on the trimps wiki, though not all, since I have found a few differences, for example one ironic thing is that an even spread of trimp workers actually helps since all resources are equally useful somewhere and its easy enough to run an extra map in a different biome if you need a specific resource for something.

I would recommend anyone playing with a screen reader not bother with the agility perk, since it just makes both enemy and trimp spawning faster  which effectively speeds the hole game up, but since your goig to be taking a wee bit of extra time looking at stuff anyway, you might as well save the helium for other things.  I realize that trying to buy as many explorers as possible was probably a bad move and will save the food for other things next time, still its living and learning which makes this sort of game so addictive, that  and calculating things on the fly.

2019-03-04 20:20:15

@Dark, thanks for the info. I have a couple million research points, I think I'm gonna slack on that for now, thought it would become useful. I also notice under research fragments and gems, are those for the maps you talked about? Also, I didn't get any new building or equipment in a while, last building I  have is the gym and last equipment is the breastplate, I'm at zone 12, am I doing something wrong? Will I loot the plans eventually or I need to do something specific? I'm gonna try the map chamber thing, I didin't know how it worked.

Anywho, I love this game, I started yesterday and let it run all night, but my computer went to sleep, frickin bastard.

2019-03-04 22:00:56 (edited by Dark 2019-03-04 22:15:01)

@Origine, You can switch your player actions around but you'll need that science sooner or later, and  trimp scientists aren't as good  as other workers.

As for the game, part of the reason your not seeing upgrades is that  your not using the map chamber, prestige versions of equipment as well as other important upgrades only show up in side maps, indeed when you create a side map you'll see it says "items" and then a number such as zero which tells you how many upgrades there are to find on it.

plus of course every side map you complete gives you an extra %10 damage boost to the  same level zone in the world making that zone easier.

I'd not personally recommend leaving the game running on the main world for too long, your trimps don't level up by themselves and everything they face gets tougher to the point that your progressing so slowly it doesn't matter. You can however leave them on a side map to gather resources, just stick the map on repeat with R, though unless you've bought lots  storage upgrades it doesn't make sense to do this for more than a few hours (I just left my trimps battle through a forest side map to find some extra wood for a couple of hours whilst Mrs. Dark and I had Pizza, which now means the main map is easier, apart  me having used the resources to buy some handy upgrades.

Actually I'm now wondering whether to portal back or press on since I just found some awesome stuff, as well as respect my perks  has improved things.

2019-03-04 22:29:33

Hi,
I went to the screen reader version of Trimps, and if I press space bar on the "trap" button, which says "can buy", it still just says trap 0, and nothing in cue. I am using the latest version of NVDA, and in this version, I also can not mouse over things properly.

2019-03-05 04:46:14

@Aaron you still need the game in full screen for the mouseovers to work correctly, plus turning off that "use screen layout when supported" box can still help, though of course just using b for buttons as normal should work.

Make sure the game isn't paused by mistake, something that can happen occasionally by accident if your using NvdA space to go to and from focus mode so you can buy stuff, if the game is paused it'll say so at the bottom of the log.

Hth.

2019-03-05 17:44:00

Also, make sure to click on the heading that says build, once you click on that it'll change to building. Now you'll build things automatically when using the buttons.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-03-05 20:33:06

Hurrah! metal challenge complete now. Its sort of nice to see my Trimps powering through zones I previously had trouble with, though I now realised I forgot some major upgrades last time, which was probably a bad idea. as it was getting me more slaughtered than I previously was.

I got to zone 33 last time, and 23 the time before that, we'll see where I get to this time.