2019-03-02 09:45:32

Hi.
I'm remaking one of my small projects, which is called Screaming Strike. The consept of this game is simple: Punch incoming enemies and enjoy their funny screams.
The original game was coded in 2012 using BGT. I just thought I'd try rewriting and it's almost done. So, that means the grand new version of the game. Why not some new screams as well?
Anyone who are willing to help me or just want to scream, please post your recorded screams here so that we can enjoy listening to each other and the game can be more funny for all of us!
I don't say anything about quality this time. Everything will be accepted and included! hahahahahahaha! I'm very much looking forward to listening to what everyone comes up with.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-03-02 11:13:30

Hi, I sent you a pm with my file in it.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-03-02 15:56:33

Lol, I would do this but my throat is raw from being sick and coughing all day yesterday, so screaming is not in the cards right now lol.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-02 17:05:23

I would totally join in if I could actually scream worth a damn for the game, heh.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-03-02 17:19:47

I'll join in, with some pretty crazy screems. May not be able to record for a wile though. But I have pretty good recording   Quality.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-03-02 18:27:53

I'll record today at night, I recorded fot the bonus so why not scream?

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2019-03-02 22:36:39

you don't want to hear me. I would scare you

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-03-03 00:14:33

Keep the bop it original scream in and add an r2d2 scream. Oh that would be great

2019-03-03 04:34:29 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-03-03 04:37:25)

Alright, here you go. Get ready. These are... Well, see for yourself. You may want to turn down your volume.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8bqt8y9rssjt … s.zip?dl=0

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-03-03 04:48:17

lol, I'm listening to what you've sent so far and they're all awesome! Expect all of them being included in the release!

2019-03-03 05:26:02

You should compile all of these, every single one, into a massive database of screams. With a little JS, anyone could include a <script> element on their sites for a simple yet entertaining scream button. Good awkward conversation filler, anyone?

Is there a certain deadline by which you'd like these to be submitted?

2019-03-03 09:53:48 (edited by nyanchan 2019-03-03 09:54:48)

No deadline. Everytime, everyone, everything is fine.
I will have to exclude some not-scream-ish ones from the list if I were to make a scream button. lol

2019-03-03 11:38:19

hahahaha
when you pass the x amount of points, you should have an option to listen the screams from the main menu, how fun!

2019-03-03 13:14:38

guys! finaly i'l post it hear when I have time to skreem well in uf

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-03-03 14:30:41

@12 let's do that.

2019-03-04 15:40:21

lol i agree. I still think you should be able to make your own enemies to beat up when your more frustrated than a monkey that liam had to punch after it broke into his farm and ate all of his amazing tacos. That monkey paid, and i want a bopit beats to as well, along with Oriol Gomez's river rage intro. Or maybe just make it for me to hit a rpg coming at me and listen to it explode. Heeeehahahahahaha.

2019-03-04 16:54:46 (edited by Dark 2019-03-04 16:55:10)

Mrs. Dark being both very dramatic and rather a screamer (and no I'm not going to elaborate about that),  thought this sounded great fun, so we recorded a quick selection of screams, with amusing names.
Hope they make it into the game and that people find them amusing anyway.

Oh and these are Pg screams not R ones.

Download them here

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-03-05 04:11:28

Oh, thank you Mr and Mrs. Dark!
Would you mind sending the file via email (support at nyanchangames dot com)? For some weird reason, I cannot retrieve it from sendspace. Chrome just says "download failed". Dunno why.

2019-03-05 11:50:38

Hmmm, that is very strange,  Chrome doesn't have issues with sendspace at this end, either way I've sent the file via email from my address d r dot LukeHewitt at G mail dot com, so hopefully it'll come through okay.

Hope you enjoy the screams, we did have quite a lot of fun doing them.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-03-05 13:07:00

Received it, thank you!

2019-03-06 04:57:18

hi;
admins; dont moderate me but I dont want to get this topic outdated so I am posting thie embtiness

2019-03-06 06:29:09

Here's this one... enjoy. These are not me by the way.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8nylnjh17t42 … s.zip?dl=0

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2019-03-06 09:23:45

Maybe some of them might be usefull.
Pop memes.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmwa6qrvvmln5 … s.rar?dl=1

check my sounds on
freesound

2019-03-06 18:32:28

Moderation:

Mongoo_4044, consider this an official caution.

This thread had absolutely no chance of being dropped down the queue, and with issues of theead necromancy popping up now and again, that chance is even less so. This post was needless and simply a waste of time and space.

Pro-tip: if you think you have to begin a post by essentially warning mods/admins not to moderate you, you've pretty much given the game up. You know what you're doing is pointless and you're doing it anyway. So yeah, please don't do that anymore.

Remember: cautions are just advisory. They aren't punishments. You are not in any actual trouble at this stage.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-03-07 09:22:06

thanks for moderayting me; I am just checking to see if well dun; I dont really do it again because there's really no way of messing things up by now