2019-02-28 16:04:08

Hello.
For a long time I read the information on this forum. Now I decided to sign up for my questions.
The first thing I would like to ask is, what do you think about PureBasic?
This language is simple. And in this language were developed games such as Deathmach, RTR, etc.
What is this language good and bad for the development of audio games and not only?
Thanks in advance!
P.S.
If someone has the source code on PureBasic, share, please!

2019-02-28 21:47:23

What do I think? I think you should just pick a language and learn it. Some might be harder, but there is no perfect language to make audio games with.

2019-03-01 06:39:48

PureBasic is a very in-depth language which has a lot of features, GUI creation, Game creation, etc. It's got a nice learning curve, but it works.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-03-01 21:02:36

I'm interested in this programming language too.
But I don't know if I will be limited.

2019-03-02 00:51:23 (edited by Nuno 2019-03-02 00:51:42)

No problem @4, each language is good for spamming question about it, and even Hello World is not so hard to do.
OpenConsole()
print("Hello world!")
end

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-03-02 08:22:51

The bottom line is that I don’t know if to take developing games in PureBasic, why it’s good, and why it’s bad.

2019-03-09 04:10:47

can someone please give me some books for that langwich?
I wanna learn it

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-03-09 17:19:51

There is only one book available, which is for Pure Basic 4.61. It's OK, but some things are changed, especially if it comes to the GUI.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com